Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,052 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text (852 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Get HIM To Propose By Reading His Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by 2sexy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
Is it possible for a girl who havent seen you to fall in love with you just by reading your love and romantic text messages ,and not some sort of copied junk?
I ask because there is a girl whom i got her phone number from a friend and we have been chatting for 2 weeks.
I asked if she doesnt mind my txt and she said its nice
i told her that i like to express myself via txt and she said its allowed
i asked if her silence and no reply to all my txt means that we can date but she did not reply a word
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by femmy2010(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Frankly,bad and stupid as it may sound my answer ir yes.
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by Exponental(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
she could be the fun catching type, adventuring u know.
so dont take that as love
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by 190: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
too many kids around nland these days
are secondary schools on strike again!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
190:

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@190
please dnt let me laugh out my heart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by femmy2010(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
cheesy 190 lol.
From experience?
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by gowaga68: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2010
190:

i agree with you .
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2010
Goodness gracious, is this how the toasting game has become whatever happened to meeting face to face and laying it all on the table huh? I guess technology ruined the game and has given weak gamers like you pseudo confidence.
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by femmy2010(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
We live in the computer age
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by KennyG6(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Goodness gracious, is this how the toasting game has become whatever happened to meeting face to face and laying it all on the table huh? I guess technology ruined the game and has given weak gamers like you pseudo confidence.
grin grin grin this is the 21st century i guess people have to move with the times
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by lactemps(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
If you can !Fall in "ROVE" (mind U not LOVE) with an AVARTAR in a chart room or even on the various Messenger Aps, then text message Love ain't that strange.
But who knows its Ur "lyrics" that trips her, and U might be luck that whenever she is in a BAD mood, Ur "Lyricacious text" pops through her phone.

My advice, just keep it "texilicious" and try not to make a face-2-face contact for months, let her initiate the meeting. lol

PS: I hope you dont mind my use of "Grammatication" in my writings, cos Chris Okotie is coming up for Presidency, so I have to get in2 gear. LMBAO
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by irongal(f): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2010
stupid and foolish as it may sound it can actually happen i fell in love with my current bf before i even met him we chatted via txt for close to 3 mnths b4 we met and 5yrs after we're still together kiss
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by candylips(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
@poster

go and read your books am sure u are still in secondary school
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by Odunnu: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2010
Its on record dat certain nairaland gurls had wetpanties jst reading posts made by a certain user called 'Theseeker'.
Many stil miss hm 2day.Many more fell in love wt him thru hs posts.
Kai,what wnt i read on NL?
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by candylips(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2010
^^^ am sure u are one of those so called girls tongue
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by Odunnu: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2010
Lol.One of whch gals?there are various groupz of dem gals nah.
Why do u thnk I fall in any of the abve mentiond groupz?
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by Pweety4me(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
Maybe not in-love but they possibly are enjoying d fun of reading it. tongue
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by otokx(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
Secondary schools are on mid term break.
Re: Falling In Love With A Guy Just By Reading His Text by femmy2010(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
We assume the lover girl is a Sec .Sch. Girl?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Unfair: Did He Lie Or Am I Wrong? / Another One To Ponder: Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / Double Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.