Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (55566 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

She used her pvssy

African men mentality undecided
If they see a Rich woman, they will just concluded that she used her body. You pple should repent

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oblang:

Na u know that one o...tell ur mum or sis to go become the richest woman in Africa with their own pussy too...

Unfortunately my mum and sis are not as useless as urs who use their own pussy to sell agbo.. grin

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by sexdoll: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
horsepower101:
Any woman can be richest if you dash them oil block. it is not rocket science.

i thought you wanted to say any runs woman can be richest if she's knows how to use her pussy to get the wealth she wants.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
How come she was 7 year old in 1951 and she's just clocking 67? By my calculation, she should be a 74 year old woman. Just saying grin

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by doskie(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:
I will get there too. I believe!
yea... thats true,

but first you might need to come out of the fridge you sitting in. please, just consider stepping out
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:

African men mentality undecided
If they see a Rich woman, they will just concluded that she used her body. You pple should repent

My dear everybody know the story ..it seems u ain't a Nigerian undecided

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
brainhgeek:
If in 1951 she was 7years then my little math skill tells me she should be 74 in 2018.

Ur terrible at maths.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
doskie:
yea... thats true,

but first you might need to come out of the fridge you sitting in. please, just consider stepping out

I am still thinking of how to get rich too
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Yoruba women on top

Aunty repping the Yoru-nation
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My dear everybody know the story ..it seems u ain't a Nigerian undecided

You don't mean it. How should I search for it?

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
horsepower101:
This is what one Nigeria has given Niger Deltans. they can never profit from their own resources while others thousands of kilometers away are making forbes list.

Take it easy with your lies, abeg. shocked So Chief O.B. Lulu-Briggs who is the founder and chairman of Moni Pulo Limited, an oil exploration and production company, that was awarded its first oil block in 1992 under Babangida, is not from the Niger-Delta? Their oil well OML 114, produces 10,000 barrels per day, o! shocked He was listed in Forbes in 2012, as having a networth of 500 million USD.

Or Uduimo Itsueli who owns Dubri Oil and was awarded an oil block OPL 96 in 1987, isn't he from the Niger-Delta?

Or isn't Ebitimi Banigo who owns SunTrust Oil, another exploration and production company with equity interest in Umusadege Oil Field, from the Niger-Delta? undecided

There are several other Niger-Deltans with oil blocks, o! Do your research, please!

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:

You don't mean it. How should I search for it?

Anyhow to twist the questionnaire google will give u a hint
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
janellemonae:

Ur terrible at maths.

No point denying that. I am not a math genius. Help solve the mystery please. Its a humble plea
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Anyhow to twist the questionnaire google will give u a hint

Okay

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by sexdoll: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Yoruba women on top

wow!

you look good.

i wouldn't mind to have a yoruba woman like you on top of me. wink
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Olameen1713:

U sure u will survive it?
I will.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Patrioticooduan: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Yoruba women on top
Yes oo sisi mi. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by pelicanbeau(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
gaby:

Aunty repping the Yoru-nation

Na so, my dear brother...
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Patrioticooduan: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oblang:

Na u know that one o...tell ur mum or sis to go become the richest woman in Africa with their own pussy too...
Who told you his mother did not use her pussy? She used her own to collect #500 per night
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Championjosh: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
okay
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by pelicanbeau(f): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
sexdoll:

wow!

you look good.

i wouldn't mind to have a yoruba woman like you on top of me. wink

...on top of a doll or what? Not me.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by makinson2865: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
....even if she was benefited from abacha `s loot or awareded oil ring,she`s stil a product of grace as it takes a lot of hardwork,focus and persistence to keep and retain dflow of money.Remember u can get a job through your friend but u will maintain it yourself.u can bribe your way to d top however, disciplines and good conduct is d key to achieving a greatness.. ask Michael Tyson

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by sexdoll: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

...on top of a doll or what? Not me.

nne bikonu.

your beauty alone can permanently turn me into a human.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Almunjid(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
labake1:
I will get there too. I believe!
If u get out of the fridge, and go and hustle, may be u fit make some money for ur self. Lol
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by tunary(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
A fortunate woman she is
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Oblang(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Unfortunately my mum and sis are not as useless as urs who use their own pussy to sell agbo.. grin

Oh sorry someone jst told me ur mum and sis use theirs to collect #500 per night...
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Evangkatsoulis: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Thought she was born in 1951?
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
There is another Folorunsho from the Niger Delta region.

He is Late and was the First Executive governor of the defunct Bendel state now Edo and Delta state.

His full name is Prof. Ambrose FOLORUNSHO Alli.

Governor Alli founded the famous Bendel state University with campuses in Ekpoma in Edo State and Abraka in Delta state.

With the splitting of Bendel state to Edo and Delta state.

There was the formal sharing of assets between both states which saw Edo state taking over Ekpoma campus of the university and the Abraka campus went to Delta state.

To cut long story short, the then governor of Edo state Lucky Igbenedion honoured Ambrose Folorunsho Alli by naming the Edo state university, Ekpoma after Late Ambrose Folorunsho Alli.

Prof Alli was a member of the defunct unity party of Nigeria (UPN)

A university of Ibadan medical professor and he married a British woman.

He was a disciple of the late sage Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by akinszz: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jiang:

stop that, don't you know little kids are very curious dis dayz especially with aunty Google around.

lol, I learnt something to do, though it ain't something good sha
its been a long time I heard that word... MILF grin why MILF? grin. u are very corrupt... no corrupted grin

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Paruz1015(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
How can she be 7 years in 1951 and in 2018 she is 67.
I think she should be 74 years by now

She isn't truthful about her age
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oblang:

Oh sorry someone jst told me ur mum and sis use theirs to collect #500 per night...

Look at this olodo.. I'm telling u ur mum and sis do their for free..
"Just buy my agbo #100/bottle and get free obo" grin....if u know u know grin

GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Theobarth Grant Disbursment

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63