Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years (1632 Views)

Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years by DNaijab: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
The man who holds the Guinness World Record for having the longest fingernails ever recorded on a single hand has finally cut them.

Shridhar Chillal who is now 82 was prompted to grow his nails following a schoolyard incident when he was a teenager.

Chillal who hails from Pune, India, decided to cut his nails when a New York museum promised to "maintain them very nicely and for a lifetime".

Speaking through a museum interpreter he said: "I don't know if the teacher is dead now or not, but I would definitely like to say the thing that you scolded me for, I took it as a challenge. I have completed the challenge and now I'm here."

https://dailynaija.com/post/man-with-longest-fingernails-in-the-world-finally-cuts-them-after-66-years-of-grooming-them-and-holding-guinness-world-records-photos

Re: Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh boy, what is this nah?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
The guy above me....... undecided undecided

Re: Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years by hisgrace090: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
The man really tortured himself.
Re: Man With Longest Fingernails In The World Finally Cuts Them After 66 Years by StarBukola(f): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
How does he manage

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Rocks Kiki Jumpsuit / “I Need Money For Baby Formula” – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Response To IG Be / Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.