Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? (1160 Views)

Commissioner For Women Affairs In Anambra Takes Action On 15 Year Old Chinwe / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't understand this stuff really .
Why do we have only ministry of women affairs?
We have state ministries of women affairs and also federal ministry of women affairs in Nigeria,not only Nigeria but in many countries of/in the world.

Why only women affairs? ..Is it that men don't have affairs or what exactly?

I really don't understand.. Both men and women have equal representation in government, so why this ministry of women affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by clive2u(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cos then it was only women that did olosho work but now olosho house for guys don land we go soon have ministry of men affair
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
clive2u:
Cos then it was only women that did olosho work but now olosho house for guys don land we go soon have ministry of men affair

I don't comprehend ..is olosho the reason we have only ministry of women affairs?
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Cholls(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
my brother i know feminist can answer that...cuz if i say cuz they a the weak they will come for my head. Sorry in advance
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
The ministry of women affairs is created in many countries to cater for the needs of women. you will agree with me that in most countries or better put in the Third World countries, women are more prone to danger than their male counterparts .
Take the issue of Boko Haram in Nigeria for instance, 75% of the people affected most are women and children, cos the love of a mother for her kids will not allow her to abandon them during attack.
we should not also forget other problems like rape, assault, gender discrimination, domestic violence etc that women are facing. I think those are the reasons the ministry of women affairs is created to tackle all these problems(my opinion)
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by LordNapoleon: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Women are like Blacks. They always feel cheated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by theunnamed: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Where are the born feminists
Make una land for here
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
xoxo001:
The ministry of women affairs is created in many countries to cater for the needs of women. you will agree with me that in most countries or better put in the Third World countries, women are more prone to danger than their male counterparts .
Take the issue of Boko Haram in Nigeria for instance, 75% of the people affected most are women and children, cos the love of a mother for her kids will not allow her to abandon them during attack.
we should not also forget other problems like rape, assault, gender discrimination, domestic violence etc that women are facing. I think those are the reasons the ministry of women affairs is created to tackle all these problems(my opinion)

Men also experience those problems.

It is kind of weird to have ministry of women affairs and not have ministry of men affairs.

As if men aren't being harassed, killed, molested and also facing racial and gender discrimination in work places.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hanseel1:

Men also experience those problems.

It is kind of weird to have ministry of women affairs and not have ministry of men affairs.

As if men aren't being harassed, killed, molested and also facing racial and gender discrimination in work places.
alright
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by babyfaceafrica: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
lolz....I agree with you..men also deserve care.....the mortality rate of men is high o....
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hanseel1:
I don't understand this stuff really .
Why do we have only ministry of women affairs?
We have state ministries of women affairs and also federal ministry of women affairs in Nigeria,not only Nigeria but in many countries of/in the world.

Why only women affairs? ..Is it that men don't have affairs or what exactly?

I really don't understand.. Both men and women have equal representation in government, so why this ministry of women affairs?

MANY WOMEN DON'T KNOW SUCH A THING EXISTS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUNCTION IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY WOMEN DON'T KNOW SUCH A THING EXISTS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUNCTION IN THIS COUNTRY.

It does.
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Go and ask buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
xoxo001:
name the countries.
What is a woman affair
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2018
xoxo001:
bullshit.
boko haram KILLS MEN but kidnaps women and women suffer more you are a dumb stupid little man.
you talk of a mother's love? who today is campaigning for the right to abort innocent weak unborn children. men or women??
in the 3rd World women are more prone to danger?? who works in dangerous jobs like mining and building? men or women? who are the soldiers? you are a small minded vagina worshipper.
you talk of domestic violence? does a man who kneels to propose to a woman just wake up one day and beat his wife for no reason with no provocation?
gender discrimination? what job that a man can have is refused to a woman? instead i will tell you as a man the jobs you cant be given because you're not a woman amd things you cant do because you are a man: you cant work in a creche without being called a pedophile. you cant carry you daughter at midnight in the street without being stopped by the police. etc. who is discriminated against? male or female??

and finally rape. back in the good old days of Patriarchy there was little to no rape. now with feminism all over rape is sky rocketing. why? boys are no longer told the truth because society has been changed, women have been taught to be hoes and rape itself keeps being redefined. who knows what tomorrow will be called rape!in other countries its already rape to whistle to a woman on the street. but was that rape 50 yrs ago? no.
you sir are just another brainwashed vagina worshipping white knight who is ready to give yourself for the cause of women.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
LordNapoleon:
cheesy what a comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2018
look at this confused Hanseel. one day he is pro-men the next day he is pro-women. just a hoe trying to keep both sides satisfied. in politics uncommited people like you are avoided.
niggah pick a side and fight for it. you cant one day support women and the next day support men. no cant do.

are you a Feminist or Men's Rights Man ?? because you cant be both. thats being a Whòré.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by mimimile93: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
look at this confused Hanseel. one day he is pro-men the next day he is pro-women. just a hoe trying to keep both sides satisfied. in politics uncommited people like you are avoided.
niggah pick a side and fight for it. you cant one day support women and the next day support men. no cant do.

are you a Feminist or Men's Rights Man ?? because you cant be both. thats being a Whòré.

I saw a thread, u were battling words with this dolt .

The mo.ron is unstable and confused.

With is empty skull he really has nothing to offer.

He doesn't know where he belongs.

Dirty brat he is.

He keeps nose poking and displaying his foolishness.

He wants to be Nairaland ladies' favorite.

I laugh at him.

Son of a bitch he is.

I have warned him to stay off me..

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

I saw a thread, u were battling words with this dolt .

The mo.ron is unstable and confused.

With is empty skull he really has nothing to offer.

He doesn't know where he belongs.

Dirty brat he is.

He keeps nose poking and displaying his foolishness.

He wants to be Nairaland ladies' favorite.

I laugh at him.

Son of a bitch he is.

I have warned him to stay off me..
he's just changing colors like a chamelion.he needs to sit down and think then make a decision. will he be a Vagina Worshipper or a Red Pill man. he needs to decide. this constant switching of sides is pure immaturity.
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

bullshit.
boko haram KILLS MEN but kidnaps women and women suffer more you are a dumb stupid little man.
you talk of a mother's love? who today is campaigning for the right to abort innocent weak unborn children. men or women??
in the 3rd World women are more prone to danger?? who works in dangerous jobs like mining and building? men or women? who are the soldiers? you are a small minded vagina worshipper.
you talk of domestic violence? does a man who kneels to propose to a woman just wake up one day and beat his wife for no reason with no provocation?
gender discrimination? what job that a man can have is refused to a woman? instead i will tell you as a man the jobs you cant be given because you're not a woman amd things you cant do because you are a man: you cant work in a creche without being called a pedophile. you cant carry you daughter at midnight in the street without being stopped by the police. etc. who is discriminated against? male or female??

and finally rape. back in the good old days of Patriarchy there was little to no rape. now with feminism all over rape is sky rocketing. why? boys are no longer told the truth because society has been changed, women have been taught to be hoes and rape itself keeps being redefined. who knows what tomorrow will be called rape!in other countries its already rape to whistle to a woman on the street. but was that rape 50 yrs ago? no.
you sir are just another brainwashed vagina worshipping white knight who is ready to give yourself for the cause of women.
Alright sir
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by UncleJudax(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2018
xoxo001:
In the West women are pampered, but no Ministry of Men affairs angry shocked
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by UncleJudax(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....I agree with you..men also deserve care.....the mortality rate of men is high o....
An average black/African man is expected to die before his wife.

But no Ministry for Men grin cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by pansophist(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
LordNapoleon:

ANd worse if the woman is black grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2018
UncleJudax:

An average black/African man is expected to die before his wife.

But no Ministry for Men grin cheesy
true my bro..and the women won't appreciate us..no care..no paternity leave.. God help us
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by babyfaceafrica: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2018
xoxo001:
how did you arrive at your 75%?...and males are also part of children too.
Re: Why Do We Have Only Ministry Of Women Affairs? by UncleJudax(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
true my bro..and the women won't appreciate us..no care..no paternity leave.. God help us
You go first help yourself bro. Marry a woman who makes money...so she can pitch in.
Secondly, don't have many kids.

That way, you think less, and live longer

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think They Get To Have An Opinion On People Wearing Makeup / Five Cheating Myths You Should Stop Believing / Chook Mouth For This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.