Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful (920 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by maxproxl: 3:59am On Jun 12, 2010
[b]Hi, nairalanders.pls I need your candid opinion & advice on this issue. I'm a player turned lover boy. 30yr old working class planning to get married next year. I just reconciled with my ex-girlfriend through her mum's influence. av been on this issue since october last year & achieved it April 24th 2010. I broke her heart in February 2009 and I regret it although I had good reasons for my actions.

shes a 21year old student. it took the intervention of her mum b4 I got her back. she was in a 7-months relationship which her mum didnt approve of. according to her mum, the guy is not in school,arrogant & takes her daughter for granted. her mum is quite young(early 40's) so it was easy for me to relate with her.

this girl happens to be the youngest av ever dated. she hardworkin, humble, has a good sense of humour & dresses well. she's beatiful, intelligent & God fearing. she's also a good cook. u may wonder why I left her despite all this attributes.I met her when she was 19 and she wasnt serious about gettin university admission. I left her for a banker who is ibo(am yoruba). couldnt marry her due to her parents refusal because of our tribal differences.

In nutshell, av reconciled with my ex-girlfriend. she claims she has forgivin me and now loves me like b4 but finds it hard to trust me. she proved her love & devotion to me by having sex with me twice since we made up. she told me she will break up with d guy she dated after me as he's not serious & too young for her(24yrs).

I wasnt worried about this since I had her mum's backing. it has been a sweet experience all the way until ystday when I called her and she sounded hostile on phone tellin me she was with the guy dat I shld call back. It was shockin & painful.

RIGHT NOW AM SO CONFUSED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK AS SHE HAS SWITCHED OFF HER PHONE. CALLED HER MUM AND SHE SAID SHE WASNT AT HOME. PLEASE WHAT SHLD I DO. MY FRIENDS SAID I SHLD LET GO & GET A GIRL MY OWN CLASS. PLS ADVICE ME because I REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL

[/b]
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Pweety4me(f): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2010
Mschew!
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by ebinom(f): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2010
you get what you deserve.karma has finally caught up with you lol. you cheated on her and broke her heart and now she's doing the same to you and you know how it feels so why are you complaining??
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Akinagirl(f): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2010
Poster. You cant have it all man. Plus you got what you deserve. You couldnt make up your mind before, now shes playing you.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Osama10(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2010
Why return to your vomit at all?

You deserved to be cheated on, ewu embarassed.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Odunnu: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2010
I like dat ur gal's mom o.
Wondering whn my own mom wud be so involvd in my casual r'shpz.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Jaideyone(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2010
^^^ if your mummy is like mine then u wldn't want her to be involved.
@poster it's obvious she doesn't love u anymore. Just move on.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by 190: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2010
Odunnu:

I like dat your gal's mom o.
Wondering whn my own mom wud be so involvd in my casual r'shpz.
im comin 2 ur house 2day 2 meet ur mom concernin ur brideprice
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Odunnu: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2010
Jaidey-one:

So,ur mom and mine are stil frm d oda century?
190:

im comin 2 your house 2day 2 meet your mom concernin your brideprice
Hope u dnt have an erection yet?Why nt stay away frm me.I hate 2b seen talkin 2u.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Odunnu: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2010
Jaidey-one:

190:

Hope u dnt have an erection yet?Why nt stay away frm me.I hate 2b seen talkin 2u.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Odunnu: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2010
Jaidey-one:

190:

Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by deniyor: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2010
you are probably getting what you deserve.

1. you reconciled with her thru her mum's influence. You plan dating her or her mum? She is the one you should be dealing with not her mum.

2. you make her mum force her to leave the other guy cos the mum did not approve. WTF! How did you feel when the ibo lady's mum did not approve of you and ended in your breakup?

3. how do you trust a lady who leaves a guy for you. What makes you think she won't leave u for another guy? Even 7mths relationship is smth she has invested in. She is even seeing you without ending the other relationship means she is quite the cheater duh!

4. she is just 21. She will change over and over again. You are more or less the finished product at 30. You were dating her when she was 19 and you were 28. That is a big maturity difference IMO.

5. She has to see the guy to end things with him anyways. In that time, if he presents a better case than yours, well you are toast. She picked up your phone around him is a good thing. You know at least and it doesn't mean she cheated or not! Talk to her whenever she comes back to you. Sort things out and know where you arell really stand.

Not so smart buddy, not so smart.
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by 190: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2010
@odunu
shut up grin
Re: Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful by Onchedu(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2010
Hmmm, Oh my!

Well, it's up to U. I really am not sure of what to tell U but do U feel U can keep a wife U probably would find hard to trust like U should considering the present circumstances?

U probably should listen to Ur friends now. Don't feel like U owe her being stupid cos U wronged her in the past. If she hasn't forgiving U for that or wants to punish U for treating her wrong before then U either let her go, writing her off as not mature enuf ( tongue ) or brace urself for some mud trips.

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Best Friend You Want A Relationship / Is It Impolite? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.