Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (39501 Views)

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by bjnice(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

PDP is desperate. APC is desperate too to reclaim this State. But the ones that have the power to decide what is good for them,are the ones selling their futures for N4000.

Let it be on record that Ekiti people sold their souls for N4000 each,and one made in Mali phone.

God I know you are a miracle working God,so please send ANGEL SENSE to Ekiti,Kogi,Imo and Abia States to share some SENSE to the people there that keep selling their futures for N4000.

What is this one saying as if money was not share during anambra State gubernatorial election
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by powerkey: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can people see the lies of APC and their terrorist followers?

PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES POSTED BY THE CORRUPT TINUBUS NEWSPAPERS..

DO YOU OBSERVE THAT THE SO CALLED SHARING WAS BEEN COORDINATED BY POLICE, ARMY, DSS AND CIVIL DEFENSE IN THE PICTURES...

APC WERE SHARING MONEY WITH SECURITY AGENTS UNDER PDP FLAG.....

APC IS PARTY OF TERRORISTS AND ANYONE SUPPORTING APC IS A TERRORIST.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by mckazzy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sahara also reported it.

slotA4:
The nation and lies.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by butterflylion: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
powerkey:

DO YOU OBSERVE THAT THE SO CALLED SHARING WAS BEEN COORDINATED BY POLICE, ARMY, DSS AND CIVIL DEFENSE IN THE PICTURES...

Eye dey pain you.

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by butterflylion: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
powerkey:

So APC will be sharing money and telling the people to vote for PDP abi?

The people Interviewed were they also asked to lie that it was PDP sharing the money to them despite being told to vote for PDP?

Its like you need a brain transplant.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by beatmonster(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
...and who are those shouting 'go and collect your PVC' here, is this what we collect our PVC for? I am wondering when Nigeria will be set free from her shackle of poverty.

Your beauty can set Nigeria free from the shackle of poverty

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose know his people wella. He know that they are hungry, lazy and gullible. 4k for another 4year. Nice move mr governor. I don't want to see ekiti people in Lagos o. Enjoy your state

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by justy15: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
The money moved in bullion van from akure airport is it for decoration? This nation newspaper is as useless as their facilitators

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Walexybobo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
I really take solace in reading comments.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Nationalman: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
APC The Nation news been releasing propaganda news since yesterday.

If you know, you know!
i hear u,continu oooo,Nation they lie, Sahara dey lie even all round BBC.dey maya your Mumu

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by jeffoe(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
That's is the reason the country is not moving forward. This are the set of people holding Nigeria backwards.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by obinto: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-voters-receive-cash-gifts-from-politicians/

Nigerians eating their destinies. tomorrow they will say our leaders are corrupt and nothing works.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Bruemath(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm not surprise Afonja can sold his conscience because of bowl of ewedu and amala
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Emmykonking01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
This simply mean there future is worth not less 3100 Fero phone. What a shameful act nd ignorance citizen
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by maestroferddi: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
By this time anybody who relies on any of Tinubu 's news medium for authentic and factual news should have their heads examined...
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by butterflylion: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
By this time anybody who relies on any of Tinubu 's news medium for authentic and factual news should have their heads examined...

But BBC concurs with this report

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-voters-receive-cash-gifts-from-politicians/

PLS BETWEEN MONEY & GUN WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by crispus09(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

I can tell you that half of Ekiti people think it’s Fayose that’s campaigning,naso them go use vote Fayemi

I want APC to win Ekiti it's not because I like them am not one of their foolish fans but I just want APC to win so that some stupid Ekiti people I was referring to in my previous comment on Ekiti election can know that been owed months salarie is far better than IDP CAMPs,

Is that not how some Gods Oracle warned us about this calamity we 're now before we adamantly brought it upon ourselves? Let them vote fayemi if they like that's there problem,i dey my JOS jeje where dey 're still killing us one by one till now and absolutely nothing is been done nor anybody has been brought to justice.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

PDP is desperate. APC is desperate too to reclaim this State. But the ones that have the power to decide what is good for them,are the ones selling their futures for N4000.

Let it be on record that Ekiti people sold their souls for N4000 each,and one made in Mali phone.

God I know you are a miracle working God,so please send ANGEL SENSE to Ekiti,Kogi,Imo and Abia States to share some SENSE to the people there that keep selling their futures for N4000.
It's a lie. we cannot be deterred by this antic. We know the owner of the nation Newspaper. He's a formidable APC man. Fayemi came here and started distributing sewing machines, pepper grinding machine and cash Monday. But the nation Newspaper didn't report this. There's no amount of instrument including media the APC uses, they'd still lose tomorrow. I'd come back here to remind you. We will vote PDP tomorrow , me and my friends. I voted buhari in 2015, before you conclude in a biased manner. Thank God for fayose, herdsmen would have sacked that state by now, given the alluvial soil on which the people of my state farm, especially the western area of ekiti where cocoa and yam thrive with ever-green pastures. See, money cannot buy peace. If that's all fayose achieved in our state, it's commendable and we need sustainability of the anti open grazing law. Fayemi will spell doom for us through his party if he wins, go's forbid. I wish tomoro were now.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC & PDP are the problem of this country If Nigeria must move forward, Nigerians need to look beyond them
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by gtown: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
ERockson:
The nation newspaper writing gossip like naija bloggers. APC is doing d same but you will never hear it from Tinubu paper
Ask vangard to write there own gossip on how apc are sharing money. or is vangard banned from reporting news that sweet P.I.Gs these days.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by gtown: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The nation Tinubu's

They will not tell us the ones APC is sharing!

Petty politicians SMH
What about Vangard Ipob P.I.Gs
They should tell us the ones APC is sharing.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
BIXYBABE:

whether u collect or not .........They will never do any thing for d elite

True but atleast I'll be holding on to my values & trust me it will, if most people do same. They'll get the message.

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by cytell56: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by dochenaj: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
later they will complain that the government is not doing well..if you collect bribe...you should not complain of bad government!!!
How is it a bribe, will they follow you to the polling booth and verify your vote before you drop it.

₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates