Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19848 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

And I said, what can you do about all of it?

I can expose your cult. Like what I am doing now. I have a voice to speak out. Your fellow jws have recognized my strong voice.

Even your jehovah and your illiterate leaders are afraid of my voice that's why they frown at their followers talking to people who go against their magazine teaching.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
A man once said "God should just destroy all of us" why? because he feels like the Devil who has committed so much atrocities and never ready to retrace his steps but wishing everyone perish along with him. So what can't he say EVEN AGAINST JEHOVAH the holy one of Israel! Well that's what being disfellowshiped can mean "partial insanity" cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is talking out of point.
Oga does those bible verse state clearly 'not to take blood?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I can expose your cult. Like what I am doing now. I have a voice to speak out. Your fellow jws have recognized my strong voice.

Even your jehovah and your illiterate leaders are afraid of my voice that's why they frown at their followers talking to people who go against their magazine teaching.

Another person just refused blood, right now. grin
Keep on exposing.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Mind the language you use, You are not a baby!

And I will repeat myself again. It is stated in the BIBLE that we should not take in blood!

(Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:10; Deuteronomy 12:23; Leviticus 17:4)

I don't care what any other book says.

But the bible never said you should not take blood transfusion.
Have you ever read from the beginning of those chapters you quoted?
I know you have never done so. If you read the whole chapter you won't be talking like a zombie. No wonder you believe blood transfusion is eating blood.

Your Bible even mentioned the blood fraction you should accept and the ones you should reject right? Funny evil beliefs.

Your jehovah is the biggest idiot I know.
I know the bible also mentioned that in they where receiving IV fluids and it was drinking the IV fluids.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Another person just refused blood, right now. grin
Keep on exposing.

Keep on exhalting your killer and sadist jehovah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Does the bible verse ever state that you should reject blood transfusion?
Does the bible verse state the kind of blood fraction you are to accept?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Well he is just not open to any agreement thus he WAS and still IS DISFELLOWSHIPED? 2Timothy 3:3

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Keep on exhalting your killer and sadist jehovah.

I will keep on exhaulting Jehovah grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Mind the language you use, You are not a baby!

And I will repeat myself again. It is stated in the BIBLE that we should not take in blood!

(Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:10; Deuteronomy 12:23; Leviticus 17:4)

I don't care what any other book says.

But it's your magazine that speculated that blood transfusion is the blood they talked about in the bible. The bottom line is you care what other books say.
An illiterate passed on a belief that blood transfusion is blood eating. Some one that did not go to school and has no idea about the procedure.

Robot. No wonder you agree that smokers and those who accept blood transfusion should be punished on earth while pedophilles and rapists should wait for your new system to come before your jehovah will punish them. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

I will keep on exhaulting Jehovah grin

Who said you should stop exalting your pedophille and rapist lover, and murderer sky daddy.
The only thing is that you will die on earth and your new system will never come.

I don't subscribe to those kind of false God who derive joy in slaughtering people and also hiding pedophilles and rapists.

*Tufiakwa *God forbid *spits out
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Who said you should stop exalting your pedophille and rapist lover, and murderer sky daddy.
The only thing is that you will die on earth and your new system will never come.

I don't subscribe to those kind of false God who derive joy in slaughtering people and also hiding pedophilles and rapists.

*Tufiakwa *God forbid *spits out

I will still exhault Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Zombie. What is the difference between eating something through mouth and injecting it through blood?

Why do people drink drugs through mouth.
Why do people still receive medication through injection?

Does it not enter your body anyways?

The blood you drink will enter your body
The blood transfusion you take will enter your body

What is this one talking about?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shebe you can't drink acid. Please inject it inside your body.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Zombie. What is the difference between eating something through mouth and injecting it through blood?

Why do people drink drugs through mouth.
Why do people still receive medication through injection?

Does it not enter your body anyways?

The blood you drink will enter your body
The blood transfusion you take will enter your body

What is this one talking about?

Lol. Illiteracy at its peak.
Buhaha anything you put in your body is eating na. organ transplant has to be organ eating. Stem cell transplant has to be stem cell eating.
Jw who get organs transplanted are cannibals o.

Everything is entering the body. Rotflol lwkmd o
When I say illiterates passed on lies to you and that's what you believe.

According to you drugs are eaten orally, intravenously, subcutaneously, intramuscularly, transdermally, intradermally, intrathecally, intranasally etc. Jw they make me laff this evening.

I told you to Google blood transfusion or read it in hematology textbook you refused stating you don't read books of men that you read only the bible. Now you are spewing trash coined by illiterates who had no medical training on this matter.
You don't even know that your leaders are shifting away from this belief as they are now ashamed they ever taught this to their followers.
I am seriously laffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Buhaha anything you put in your body is eating na. organ transplant has to be organ eating. Stem cell transplant has to be stem cell eating.

According to you drugs are eaten orally, intravenously, subcutaneously, intramuscularly, transdermally, intradermally, intrathecally, intranasally etc. Jw they make me laff this evening.

I told you to Google blood transfusion or read it in hematology textbook you refused stating you don't read books of men that you read only the bible. Now you are spewing trash coined by illiterates who had no medical training on this matter.
You don't even know that your leaders are shifting away from this belief as they are now ashamed they ever taught this to their followers.
I am seriously laffing
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:
Shebe you can't drink acid. Please inject it inside your body.
Sorry acid can't be injected into the body. There is no indication for taking it orally and neither is there indication for taking it by injection

On the other hand, taking blood orally (eating/drinking blood) has no medical indication while blood transfusion restores blood volume in the circulatory system for those who have lost it.

Is this the way you guys reason? Like kindergarten kids? Are you for real? Is only con artist that will try to use this kind of explanation to justify their activities.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I am seriously laffing

Do you put organs through your mouth in the first place? undecided
Are you listening to yourself?
Stop bringing irrelevancy

In respect to the human body,
Eat, swallow, drink, inject, are acts of getting substance into the body.

If any of these words are used, it means the subject should not ENTER the body.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Sorry acid can't be injected into the body. There is no indication for taking it orally and neither is there indication for taking it by injection

On the other hand, taking blood orally (eating/drinking blood) has no medical indication while blood transfusion restores blood volume in the circulatory system for those who have lost it.

Is this the way you guys reason? Like kindergarten kids? Are you for real? Is only con artist that will try to use this kind of explanation to justify their activities.

No, you think low.
Its a simple expression by way of example.
If your reasoning is active, you will get the point.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

Do you put organs through your mouth in the first place? undecided
Are you listening to yourself?
Stop bringing irrelevancy

In respect to the human body,
Eat, swallow, drink, inject, are acts of getting substance into the body.

If any of these words are used, it means the subject should not ENTER the body.

The organs are put into the body too. You said blood transfusion is put into the body by injection. Even transplant is an act of putting an organ into the body. You guys are cannibals o

Kindergarten sense. Where did the bible mention inject? or are you dreaming?
Now watchtower says Eat, swallow, drink, inject, are acts of getting substance into the body so their evil doctrine will be accepted. Lol.
Oga Bible was specific it said eating blood. Bible never mentioned the medical procedure blood transfusion.

Watchtower insinuated blood transfusion is the blood Bible mentioned.
Blood transfusion goes to your circulatory system and stays thesame while eating blood goes through your digestive system and it's broken down to nutrients.

Blood transfusion ban till date it's only mentioned in watchtower publications. Since 1945, Watchtower just assumes that if you reject a life saving medical procedure called blood transfusion, you are abstaining from blood the new testament talked about ( they had no idea what blood transfusion was then)

I no fit laugh. Religion of speculation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

No, you think low.
Its a simple expression by way of example.
If your reasoning is active, you will get the point.
You think like an illiterate. You don't make an example of something that is unrealistic to compare an actual life saving medical procedure.

My reasoning is active that's why I am pointing out to you that your unrealistic (something that can never or has never been done) can't be used as an example to give reasons why a real life medical procedure isn't good.

I ain't a zombie nor a robot. I think for myself

It's actually deceitful using something that is a big lie and never happens as an example to show why something that is true and always happening shouldn't be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The organs are put into the body too. You said blood transfusion is put into the body by injection. Even transplant is an act of putting an organ into the body. You guys are cannibals o

Kindergarten sense. Where did the bible mention inject? or are you dreaming?
Now watchtower says Eat, swallow, drink, inject, are acts of getting substance into the body so their evil doctrine will be accepted. Lol.
Oga Bible was specific it said eating blood. Bible never mentioned the medical procedure blood transfusion.

Watchtower insinuated blood transfusion is the blood Bible mentioned.
Blood transfusion goes to your circulatory system and stays thesame while eating blood goes through your digestive system and it's broken down to nutrients.

Blood transfusion ban till date it's only mentioned in watchtower publications. Since 1945, Watchtower just assumes that if you reject a life saving medical procedure called blood transfusion, you are abstaining from blood the new testament talked about ( they had no idea what blood transfusion was then)

I no fit laugh. Religion of speculation

You are still bringing organ. Is organ blood?
We are talking about blood, you are mentioning organ.
You that have sense.

Oya answer my question, if you eat blood, where will it go to?
And if you inject blood, where will it go to?

What is eat?
What is inject?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

You that have sense.

What is eat?
What is inject?
Blood is a tissue. Tissue that's in fluid form. Blood transfusion is considered to be a tissue transplant by Jw.org. check your website
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Answer my question

What is eat?
What is inject?

I don't care about any website.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:

You that have sense.

What is eat?
What is inject?

If you eat blood it goes to the digestive system to become nutrient. (Carbohydrates, proteing, fats, water, vitamins and micro nutrient)
If you transfuse blood it goes to your circulatory system as blood it doesn't change.
Since organ goes into the body as it is then those jws that receive organ transplants are cannibals.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
rainmaker12:
Answer my question

What is eat?
What is inject?

I don't care about any website.

Eat is taking food substance through the mouth chewing, and swallowing it down the digestive system where digestive juices act on it reducing it to nutrients for metabolism

Inject is to insert, interject, add, infuse, implant, instill, include, impregnate, imbue, drag in, force into, interjaculate, place into, squeeze in, stick in, throw in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Eat is taking food substance through the mouth chewing, and swallowing it down the digestive system where digestive juices act on it reducing it to nutrients for metabolism

Inject is to insert, interject, add, infuse, implant, instill, include, impregnate, imbue, drag in, force into, interjaculate, place into, squeeze in, stick in, throw in.

After the food you eat are broken down (metabolism), the nutrients are absorbed into the blood.

Now if you use a syringe to inject in an already broken down food (nutrients or vitamins) into your blood, does it still enter your blood just as the food you eat into your stomach?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

After the food you eat are broken down (metabolism), the nutrients are absorbed into the blood.

Now if you use a syringe to stab your skin and inject in an already broken down food (nutrients or vitamins) into your blood, does it still enter your blood just as the food you eat into your stomach?
See kindergarten sense.

Eating is putting food in mouth, chewing, swallowing and it goes through the digestive system.
If you like try to defend your illiterate explanation of how injecting nutrient into your veins is the same thing as eating food. No wahala.

If you inject a micro nutrient or vitamin via the vein it will still give you the micro nutrient or vitamin it will never turn to food. The nutrients will do the work of nutrients.

When you eat blood you chew or swallow it digestive juices work on it and it gives you nutrient.

When you transfuse blood it goes straight to the circulatory system as blood and adds to and also maintains blood volume.

Since your explanation is about putting blood into the body and no longer about eating it, then organ transplant is eating the organ. So you guys are cannibals for accepting organ transplant?

Blood transfusion isn't blood eating. Blood transfusion is a form of tissue transplant. Even your website has written this down.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

Now if you use a syringe to stab your skin and inject in an already broken down food (nutrients or vitamins) into your blood, does it still enter your blood just as the food you eat into your stomach?
No wonder you guys only have bad thoughts about good things. Saying a syringe is used to stab the skin. Nothing good comes from what you guys believe
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See kindergarten sense.

Eating is putting food in mouth, chewing, swallowing and it goes through the digestive system.
If you like try to defend your illiterate explanation of how injecting nutrient into your veins is the same thing as eating food. No wahala.

If you inject a micro nutrient or vitamin via the vein it will still give you the micro nutrient or vitamin it will never turn to food. The nutrients will do the work of nutrients.

When you eat blood you chew or swallow it digestive juices work on it and it gives you nutrient.

When you transfuse blood it goes straight to the circulatory system as blood and adds to and also maintains blood volume.

Since your explanation is about putting blood into the body and no longer about eating it, then organ transplant is eating the organ. So you guys are cannibals for accepting organ transplant?

Blood transfusion isn't blood eating. Blood transfusion is a form of tissue transplant. Even your website has written this down.

My explanations has being about not accepting blood into the body by any means, no matter the fancy names humans calls it.

When a doctor says do not eat sugar.
Can you inject the sugar into your body through any form, and expect to be free from sugar?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

No wonder you guys only have bad thoughts about good things. Saying a syringe is used to stab the skin. Nothing good comes from what you guys believe

Leave it to them grin

Their believe is still their believe, wither you rant from now till your old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Free Sex In Japan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.