Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19970 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
Oh i can see they're not looking for thoughtless morons like you! But what was this one asking

See someone that says he is a critical thinker. You that thinks that blood transfusion is blood eating because an illiterate told you so in 1945. The illiterate did not have access to radio, television or internet. He didn't even have access to medical textbooks. He just saw a phrase in the Bible and assumed it was humans the bible was referring to when the bible only made reference to animals being killed or used as food.

Zombie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
Oh i can see they're not looking for thoughtless morons like you! But what was this one asking
See zombie that believes that 8 old men in new York speak on behalf of god here on earth because the 8 old men told him they are gods spokesman on earth today.
You are the thoughtless slowpoke. Robotic Zombie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See someone that says he is a critical thinker. You that thinks that blood transfusion is blood eating because an illiterate told you so in 1945. The illiterate did not have access to radio, television or internet. He didn't even have access to medical textbooks. He just saw a phrase in the Bible and assumed it was humans the bible was referring to when the bible only made reference to animals being killed or used as food.

Zombie
ATHEISTS are calling you to come and join them so go,at least you'll have a new family to relate with now that are better than those who shunned you! grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
ATHEISTS are calling you to come and join them so go,at least you'll have a new family to relate with now that are better than those who shunned you! grin grin grin

You guys are really not stable mentally. You just assume, speculate then come to your conclusion.
At least their love will be unconditional unlike the love you have for people that have conditions.

Once someone doesn't believe in your gb again you stop talking to them and teach that your jehovah will slaughter them because they don't accept gb interpretation as the truth.

Thank God you guys now openly tell people that you shun people because they said you should report criminals to the police.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You guys are really not stable mentally. You just assume, speculate then come to your conclusion.
At least their love will be unconditional unlike the love you have for people that have conditions.

Once someone doesn't believe in your gb again you stop talking to them and teach that your jehovah will slaughter them because they don't accept gb interpretation as the truth.

Thank God you guys now openly tell people that you shun people because they said you should report criminals to the police.

Eeeyaaaaa what a pity just see your life,at 1:55 am you aren't sleeping but carrying the matter regarding JWs on your head simply because you're a stubborn brat who thinks he knows better than over 8,000,000 people who are always going out to reason with their neighbours. Due to your obstinate arrogance,stubbornness and stupidity we have shunned you. Now you can't let go so it has become a curse on you to the extent you won't even have a sound rest during midnight,hmmmmmmmm it's obvious you're 100% sound mentally. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
Just see your life,at 1:50 am you aren't sleeping but carrying the matter regarding JWs on your head simply because you're a stubborn brat who thinks he knows better than over 8,000,000 people who are always going out to reason with their neighbours. Due to your obstinate arrogance,stubbornness and stupidity we have shunned you. Now you can't let go so it has become a curse on you to the extent you won't even have a sound rest during midnight,hmmmmmmmm it's obvious you're 100% sound mentally. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. 8 million people to reason with over 8 billion neighbors 2hrs every Saturday and sunday. Lol.

See someone that says it's a curse. Kpele. It's paining you already.

Is it my fault that you guys punish people who say criminals should be reported to police, people who smoke and people who receive blood transfusion yet you hide and pardon pedophilles and rapists in your midst?

Don't be frustrated yet. You will wait for God to come and slaughter people who don't accept gb message and nothing will happen. You will die of anxiety and depression as your wish will never come to pass.

So year guys believe your jehovah will gruesomely murder people because they chose not to believe the non biblical doctrines gotten from speculation?

I no fit laugh. Person believe say e god go commit murder because they don't follow the bible interpretation of 8 old men in new York who say they are fallible and uninspired and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction.

Loool ooo.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
Eeeyaaaaa what a pity just see your life,at 1:55 am you aren't sleeping but carrying the matter regarding JWs on your head simply because you're a stubborn brat who thinks he knows better than over 8,000,000 people who are always going out to reason with their neighbours. Due to your obstinate arrogance,stubbornness and stupidity we have shunned you. Now you can't let go so it has become a curse on you to the extent you won't even have a sound rest during midnight,hmmmmmmmm it's obvious you're 100% sound mentally. cheesy cheesy cheesy

100% of my family and friends ain't jehovah witnesses and I ain't a jehovah witness. I know you will be disappointed as I still have my family and friends. Kpele don't let it pain you too much o.
We don't reason like zombies or robots.

I know what I have told you will make you depressed. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

100% of my family and friends ain't jehovah witnesses and I ain't a jehovah witness. I know you will be disappointed as I still have my family and friends. Kpele don't let it pain you too much o.
We don't reason like zombies or robots.

I know what I have told you will make you depressed. Lol
Hmmmmmm lying is not a easy job my friend because you'll need ten lies to cover up or support just one single lie. undecided undecided undecided Let's assum that you truthfully have families and friends for sure but you're so obsessed with what is going on in another "family" to the extent that you find it really HARD to sleep when everyone else is sleeping beside their families and friends(imagine @ 1:55 am) you're NOT SLEEPING beside your family/friend but typing,disturbing and overusing your brains over what is happening in another family. Ogaaaa there is God oooo lying to your own very self is not good for your health ooocheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by TheConfuser: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
You only need to form an organization or association of Atheists and you already have an awaiting new member to add to your fold. wink wink wink
I'm not an atheist. The holy spirit will tell you this bro.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2018
TheConfuser:

I'm not an atheist. The holy spirit will tell you this bro.
Your comments shows you're an atheist,perhaps you don't know how we true Christians quantify atheists. Well it's people who has NO regards for written documents and for your information the holy spirit is NO more saying anything to anyone again after the Bible book of Revelations (Revelations 22:18,19) because God is not a CONFUSER as you asserted we only read what has been written and use our power of discernment to know how to apply it with efficacy. So you and other billions including morons claiming Christians but have NO regard for the written document(Bible) are nothing but atheists. wink wink wink Below is your post so if you're calling God a confuser i wonder what else you can be called. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmm lying is not a easy job my friend because you'll need ten lies to cover up or support just one single lie. undecided undecided undecided Let's assum that you truthfully have families and friends for sure but you're so obsessed with what is going on in another "family" to the extent that you find it really HARD to sleep when everyone else is sleeping beside their families and friends(imagine @ 1:55 am) you're NOT SLEEPING beside your family/friend but typing,disturbing and overusing your brains over what is happening in another family. Ogaaaa there is God oooo lying to your own very self is not good for your health ooocheesy cheesy cheesy

Somebody can't be awake by 1:55am again? You go fear something. Lol
I know you can't handle the pain you feel on hearing my family is intact.
My family can't be broken because of a cult founded and ruled by illiterates.
See the way you seem happy to emphasize the fact that a family is broken. Your cult even trains you guys on how to be happy when families and friendships are broken.
What a pity.
No wonder your cult is a cult.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Somebody can't be awake by 1:55am again? You go fear something. Lol
I know you can't handle the pain you feel on hearing my family is intact.
My family can't be broken because of a cult founded and ruled by illiterates.
See the way you seem happy to emphasize the fact that a family is broken. Your cult even trains you guys on how to be happy when families and friendships are broken.
What a pity.
No wonder your cult is a cult.
Hen na! And you are a lover of CULT as you can't just walk away and forget about the so called cult,instead you are still living in your PAST moreover you continue looking for them to exchange words with both DAY a NIGHT. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
TATIME:
Hen na! And you are a lover of CULT as you can't just walk away and forget about the so called cult,instead you are still living in your PAST moreover you continue looking for them to exchange words with both DAY a NIGHT. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cult lover ke
I no fit laff. Me living in my past? You are really funny. At least people noe know that your doctrines have no biblical basis. They also know that you guys disfellowship and shun those who suggest pedophilles and rapists should be reported to police. Most importantly, they now know you guys break up families and friendships.
I have helped them prevent evil from coming their way. At least they will think about these in future when you guys come knocking on their doors.
If you are angry about this you better hug transformer.
Someone that was laffing that someone doesn't have family and friends is that one a human being?

The answer is no.
He is just a mentally deranged robotic zombie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Cult lover ke
I no fit laff. Me living in my past? You are really funny. At least people noe know that your doctrines have no biblical basis. They also know that you guys disfellowship and shun those who suggest pedophilles and rapists should be reported to police. Most importantly, they now know you guys break up families and friendships.
I have helped them prevent evil from coming their way. At least they will think about these in future when you guys come knocking on their doors.
If you are angry about this you better hug transformer.
Someone that was laffing that someone doesn't have family and friends is that one a human being?

The answer is no.
He is just a mentally deranged robotic zombie

You knew the use of grammar for curses and insult but i'm telling you truthfully speaking that you're no more stable mentally,because i've watched you argue with JWs on NL several times,support other religions against JWs,even prefer Atheists yet nothing as in NOTHING can stop our preaching and teaching program. Powerful and influential men and women have tried it in the past but as you rightly said JWs they were attacking died in their FAITH while those enemies also died but instead of stopping the organization we kept growing from hundreds to thousands to hundred of thousands to millions and now we are approaching 9,000,000 in number. If you are annoyed or angry because of a religious group's resolve on issues all you supposed to do as a normal person is to ignore,shun and forget they exist,but looking for how to continue arguing with them will change NOTHING! I don't know you but the way you throw your scornful comments shows the bitterness in you. You may be pretending as if nothing hurts you but anyone reading your posts can see that you are totally embittered towards JWs. So i'll advise you to go back and meet those elders for reconciliation so that you can have your life back. Even if you are given all the Armies in this world to control,you can't stop Jehovah's witnesses from winning souls for Jehovah. For your information the book of Revelation is gradually coming to fulfilment now,the ATHEISTS are gradually increasing in number secretly soon they'll get a firm grip on politics and ban all religious groups as foretold in the book of Revelations. When all these happens,which religious group do you think will remain despite the global ban and forceful closure of religious centers? Well the group that persists till the end is the ONLY group practicing PURE WORSHIP! For now all these religious groups are flourishing as if they are having God's backing but then it will be clear that they are all just been credulous with their various worships! God bless you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
You knew the use of grammar for curses and insult but i'm telling you truthfully speaking that you're no more stable mentally,because i've watched you argue with JWs on NL several times,support other religions against JWs,even prefer Atheists yet nothing as in NOTHING can stop our preaching and teaching program. Powerful and influential men and women have tried it in the past but as you rightly said JWs they were attacking died in their FAITH while those enemies also died but instead of stopping the organization we kept growing from hundreds to thousands to hundred of thousands to millions and now we are approaching 9,000,000 in number. If you are annoyed or angry because of a religious group's resolve on issues all you supposed to do as a normal person is to ignore,shun and forget they exist,but looking for how to continue arguing with them will change NOTHING! I don't know you but the way you throw your scornful comments shows the bitterness in you. You may be pretending as if nothing hurts you but anyone reading your posts can see that you are totally embittered towards JWs. So i'll advise you to go back and meet those elders for reconciliation so that you can have your life back. Even if you are given all the Armies in this world to control,you can't stop Jehovah's witnesses from winning souls for Jehovah. For your information the book of Revelation is gradually coming to fulfilment now,the ATHEISTS are gradually increasing in number secretly soon they'll get a firm grip on politics and ban all religious groups as foretold in the book of Revelations. When all these happens,which religious group do you think will remain despite the global ban and forceful closure of religious centers? Well the group that persists till the end is the ONLY group practicing PURE WORSHIP! For now all these religious groups are flourishing as if they are having God's backing but then it will be clear that they are all just been credulous with their various worships! God bless you.

If you like talk from here to Jericho. The fact is your cult will punish people for smoking and receiving blood transfusion themselves while they will wait for their jehovah to punish pedophilles and rapists in their upcoming imaginary new system.

At least atheist don't disfellowship and shun people for not believing in the the bible interpretation of 8 old men in new York.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like talk from here to Jericho. The fact is your cult will punish people for smoking and receiving blood transfusion themselves while they will wait for their jehovah to punish pedophilles and rapists in their upcoming imaginary new system.

At least atheist don't disfellowship and shun people for not believing in the the bible interpretation of 8 old men in new York.
It's OK! Live your life and forget about Jehovah's Witnesses,after all there are thousands of religious groups on earth with different ideas and everyone is going their respective ways. Biko!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by TheConfuser: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
Your comments shows you're an atheist,perhaps you don't know how we true Christians quantify atheists. Well it's people who has NO regards for written documents and for your information the holy spirit is NO more saying anything to anyone again after the Bible book of Revelations (Revelations 22:18,19) because God is not a CONFUSER as you asserted we only read what has been written and use our power of discernment to know how to apply it with efficacy. So you and other billions including morons claiming Christians but have NO regard for the written document(Bible) are nothing but atheists. wink wink wink Below is your post so if you're calling God a confuser i wonder what else you can be called. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am a true christian brother. If you cannot use the power of the holy spirit to discern this, it means you are not a true christian too.

If you think I am lying, prove it using a method in the bible.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheConfuser:

I am a true christian brother. If you cannot use the power of the holy spirit to discern this, it means you are not a true christian too.

If you think I am lying, prove it using a method in the bible.
Christian means Christlike as in thoughts,words and actions.Jesus did not and will never say His father whom He so much revere and applaud in all HIS ways is a CONFUSER! Granted you may be a nice,kind,sincere and honesthearted person but to be a Christian you must think,talk and do things like Jesus (CHRIST). So if you want to be a TRUE Christian you must cherish and trust God's decisions on all issues,of course that is not easy because we humans have lived for thousands of years with our own thoughts(Jeremiah 10:23) and that's far too low to that of the Almighty God. Isaiah 55:11 That is why Jesus said "i don't think or do anything of my own initiatives but just as my father taught me i speak" John 8:28 compared to John 5:30. Please i don't mean to judge you but just telling you the truth of the matter,that is Jesus for you and it's ONLY if you are able to photocopy His personality(Ephesians 4:24,colossians 3:10) that you can truthfully be called a Christian! God Almighty and Jesus knew that this can't be easy for mortal man to master within few years,that is why God said after this dispensation HE will permit Jesus to train us for another 1,000 years to meet up with HIS required standard. Revelation 20:1-6 But all those who wish to go for the training must show they are ready now by agreeing to the fact that they are not good enough to think,talk and act without guidance from God's word. That is what repentance and accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour means(you must follow His footsteps CLOSELY before gaining approval to get into that 1,000 years training) The thief said "remember me when you start ruling" he is ready to start obeying whatever Jesus commands right from that moment even while watch Jesus dying beside him,so instantly Jesus gave him a pass mark! Do the same my friend and the heavens will rejoice that another soul has become a (true)Christian. God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
It's OK! Live your life and forget about Jehovah's Witnesses,after all there are thousands of religious groups on earth with different ideas and everyone is going their respective ways. Biko!

When you lie in favour of your cult just know that there are people who will expose your cult. Why you dey vex?
You shouldn't be afraid of scrutiny. Your cult member came to paint a false picture about blood transfusion. I saw it as my duty to correct him.
You guys think you can spew rubbish and people would keep quiet and agree to the rubbish
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
Christian means Christlike as in thoughts,words and actions.Jesus did not and will never say His father whom He so much revere and applaud in all HIS ways is a CONFUSER! Granted you may be a nice,kind,sincere and honesthearted person but to be a Christian you must think,talk and do things like Jesus (CHRIST). So if you want to be a TRUE Christian you must cherish and trust God's decisions on all issues,of course that is not easy because we humans have lived for thousands of years with our own thoughts(Jeremiah 10:23) and that's far too low to that of the Almighty God. Isaiah 55:11 That is why Jesus said "i don't think or do anything of my own initiatives but just as my father taught me i speak" John 8:28 compared to John 5:30. Please i don't mean to judge you but just telling you the truth of the matter,that is Jesus for you and it's ONLY if you are able to photocopy His personality(Ephesians 4:24,colossians 3:10) that you can truthfully be called a Christian! God Almighty and Jesus knew that this can't be easy for mortal man to master within few years,that is why God said after this dispensation HE will permit Jesus to train us for another 1,000 years to meet up with HIS required standard. Revelation 20:1-6 But all those who wish to go for the training must show they are ready now by agreeing to the fact that they are not good enough to think,talk and act without guidance from God's word. That is what repentance and accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour means(you must follow His footsteps CLOSELY before gaining approval to get into that 1,000 years training) The thief said "remember me when you start ruling" he is ready to start obeying whatever Jesus commands right from that moment even while watch Jesus dying beside him,so instantly Jesus gave him a pass mark! Do the same my friend and the heavens will rejoice that another soul has become a (true)Christian. God bless you!

You want to do things like jesus yet you ban blood transfusion and donation a medical procedure meant to save life.
You want to be like jesus yet you say it is better to keep pedophilles and rapists hidden in the family than reporting them police. You will disfellowship those who even suggest reporting criminals to police
You say you want to be like jesus yet you shun people who don't believe gb bible interpretation. Did jesus ever shun anyone?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You want to do things like jesus yet you ban blood transfusion and donation a medical procedure meant to save life.
You want to be like jesus yet you say it is better to keep pedophilles and rapists hidden in the family than reporting them police. You will disfellowship those who even suggest reporting criminals to police
You say you want to be like jesus yet you shun people who don't believe gb bible interpretation. Did jesus ever shun anyone?
Your own case is settled so farewell my friend! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
Your own case is settled so farewell my friend! wink wink wink

Who is your friend? Hold on to your conditional kind of friendship. I no want. You call me friend yet you can't wait for your jehovah to slaughter me. How is that one friendship? Abeg o hold it where you are.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Who is your friend? Hold on to your conditional kind of friendship. I no want. You call me friend yet you can't wait for your jehovah to slaughter me. How is that one friendship? Abeg o hold it where you are.
Are you a Muslim? Because if not you will be tormented in hellfire forever and ever! Are you a Churchgoer? Because if not you will be tormented in hellfire forever and ever! Are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses? Because if not Jehovah will slaughter you at Armageddon! There are several other religious ideologies so why is it that you're so emphatic about only Jehovah's Witnesses? Hmmmmmmmm obviously something is telling you that the rest are spewing rubbish because you feel NO THREAT about whatever they say but as for Jehovah's Witnesses you can't rest due to what we're saying. undecided undecided undecided Well my advice for you is to act fast like Rahab who quickly BOW before Jehovah and HIS Witnesses since she's so sure that whatever Jehovah says will certainly come to pass. Please! please!! please!!! stop behaving like the rest of the citizens of Jericho(your favourite city) with their king for they were planning to stop Jehovah and HIS witnesses but they all PERISHED except Rahab and her family who LISTENED and obey Jehovah's Witnesses! Joshua 2:8-14 I wonder why you felt no threat by the assertion of all the others except that of Jehovah's Witnesses embarassed embarassed embarassed That is why i said your own case is settled MY FRIEND because it's clear that you are just deceiving yourself wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like talk from here to Jericho.
If those citizens of Jericho had the opportunity you're having now,i tell you that NOTHING will enter their head not to accept whatever Jehovah's Witnesses are telling them! They were afraid just as you are now but they thought they could put up a form of resistance to thwart what Jehovah had in mind. So be warned my friend if you're feeling any threat that means your spirit is telling you exactly what those citizens of Jericho were feeling back then. Joshua 2:1-14 Your case is settled to me that's why i'm closing any further conversation with you MY FRIEND since it's obvious that you've known the TRUTH already you're just STUBBORNLY agitating against it.So i'll say once again Jehovah's judgement is fast approaching to SLAUGHTER all none JWs as you're feeling truthfully within you therefore report yourself to God's organization and allow them to help you or else you will perish at ARMAGEDDON(Zephaniah 2:2,3) So go and seek MEEKNESS MY FRIEND goodbye!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
TATIME:
If those citizens of Jericho had the opportunity you're having now,i tell you that NOTHING will enter their head not to accept whatever Jehovah's Witnesses are telling them! They were afraid just as you are now but they thought they could put up a form of resistance to thwart what Jehovah had in mind. So be warned my friend if you're feeling any threat that means your spirit is telling you exactly what those citizens of Jericho were feeling back then. Joshua 2:1-14 Your case is settled to me that's why i'm closing any further conversation with you MY FRIEND since it's obvious that you've known the TRUTH already you're just STUBBORNLY agitating against it.So i'll say once again Jehovah's judgement is fast approaching to SLAUGHTER all none JWs as you're feeling truthfully within you therefore report yourself to God's organization and allow them to help you or else you will perish at ARMAGEDDON(Zephaniah 2:2,3) So go and seek MEEKNESS MY FRIEND goodbye!

As if God mentioned anywhere that you have to submit yourself to an organization so he will not slaughter you.
No wonder you guys have anxiety disorders and depression a lot. See what somebody keeps anticipating and wishing for. You guys will wait for another 150years like you have been waiting and nothing will happen
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

Your lies for NL go make Satan dey jealous U. So, U mean U went to all university campus nation wide & there are no JWs who study there or they all withdrew from school en masse ? Abi, U dey smoke something?
Take it or live it, U are off key.

Below are few quotes from Watchtower and other publication discouraging JW from attending universities.

Watchtower 2012 Jun 15 p.23 "If you are approaching the end of the schooling required of you, you may find yourself in good health and with few responsibilities. Have you seriously considered entering the regular pioneer ranks? No doubt, school counselors sincerely believe that it is in your best interests to pursue higher education and to plan for a secular career. Yet, their confidence lies in a social and financial system that has no lasting future. On the other hand, by pursuing a theocratic career, you will be pursuing truly worthwhile and lasting goals. And you will be following Jesus’ perfect example. Such a wise decision will make you happy. It will protect you. And it will show that you are determined to live up to your dedication to Jehovah."

Watchtower 2011 Nov 15 p.19 “Vigilant Christians refrain from using the world to the full with regard to higher education. Many people in this world consider higher education an indispensable stepping-stone to prestige and an affluent life. But we Christians live as temporary residents and pursue different goals. We avoid “minding lofty things.”

Watchtower 2011 Jun 15 p.6 "But there is danger in encouraging them to take up a life style centered on education and financial security instead of true worship.... Plans for a life that subordinates spirituality to worldly goals can snuff out a young person’s desire to serve God."

“All of Jehovah’s Witnesses, regardless of their educational status, have something in common. They recognize that the most important education available today has its source in God’s Word, the Bible.” Awake! 1994 Aug 22 p.8

“Are we encouraging young ones, who are often steered by schoolteachers and others to pursue the world’s higher education, to set spiritual goals instead and pursue the highest education—divine education?” Kingdom Ministry 2011 Oct p.3

“What, though, of higher education, received in a college or a university? This is widely viewed as vital to success. Yet, many who pursue such education end up with their minds filled with harmful propaganda. Such education wastes valuable youthful years that could best be used in Jehovah’s service. (Eccl. 12:1) Perhaps it is not surprising that in lands where many have received such an education, belief in God is at an all-time low.” Watchtower 2008 Apr 15 p.4
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

Mikeolu & rottennaija are apostates & peddlers of defamatory & libelous content (they can never defend in any court of Law)who hide behind online monikers to malign Jehovah's name & His people.
U point one finger at JWs, your other four fingers go dey ask U how far....
Evil seeds of Korah .

This should put some of your doubts to rest.

If you wonder where I get this letter from. I got it from the Internet. All letters to BOE, CO etc from Warwick NY are leaked and found on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2018
mikeolu1:

Below are few quotes from Watchtower and other publication discouraging JW from attending universities.

Watchtower 2012 Jun 15 p.23 "If you are approaching the end of the schooling required of you, you may find yourself in good health and with few responsibilities. Have you seriously considered entering the regular pioneer ranks? No doubt, school counselors sincerely believe that it is in your best interests to pursue higher education and to plan for a secular career. Yet, their confidence lies in a social and financial system that has no lasting future. On the other hand, by pursuing a theocratic career, you will be pursuing truly worthwhile and lasting goals. And you will be following Jesus’ perfect example. Such a wise decision will make you happy. It will protect you. And it will show that you are determined to live up to your dedication to Jehovah."

Watchtower 2011 Nov 15 p.19 “Vigilant Christians refrain from using the world to the full with regard to higher education. Many people in this world consider higher education an indispensable stepping-stone to prestige and an affluent life. But we Christians live as temporary residents and pursue different goals. We avoid “minding lofty things.”

Watchtower 2011 Jun 15 p.6 "But there is danger in encouraging them to take up a life style centered on education and financial security instead of true worship.... Plans for a life that subordinates spirituality to worldly goals can snuff out a young person’s desire to serve God."

“All of Jehovah’s Witnesses, regardless of their educational status, have something in common. They recognize that the most important education available today has its source in God’s Word, the Bible.” Awake! 1994 Aug 22 p.8

“Are we encouraging young ones, who are often steered by schoolteachers and others to pursue the world’s higher education, to set spiritual goals instead and pursue the highest education—divine education?” Kingdom Ministry 2011 Oct p.3

“What, though, of higher education, received in a college or a university? This is widely viewed as vital to success. Yet, many who pursue such education end up with their minds filled with harmful propaganda. Such education wastes valuable youthful years that could best be used in Jehovah’s service. (Eccl. 12:1) Perhaps it is not surprising that in lands where many have received such an education, belief in God is at an all-time low.” Watchtower 2008 Apr 15 p.4

Don't mind JWs organization,they don't want you to become university graduates that's why most of their members aren't educated.But as for the religious group that is widely known and recognized for self sufficiency throughout the world NO religious group comes close to the high intellect of people going out to educate their neighbours on how to eradicate racism,crime,hooliganism,greed,immorality,violence etc i wonder what others who kept pushing all their youths to the university are deriving if after all their higher grades in varsities there is NOTHING beneficial to give back to the society at large. If you must know KNOWLEDGE is "the accumulation of useful information" while WISDOM is "the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits" I suggest the JWs are going for WISDOM because it's obvious what they are doing has a lasting benefit on those who listens and act accordingly to what they're saying. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
TATIME:
Don't mind JWs organization,they don't want you to become university graduates that's why most of their members aren't educated.But as for the religious group that is widely known and recognized for self sufficiency throughout the world NO religious group comes close to the high intellect of people going out to educate their neighbours on how to eradicate racism,crime,hooliganism,greed,immorality,violence etc i wonder what others who kept pushing all their youths to the university are deriving if after all their higher grades in varsities there is NOTHING beneficial to give back to the society at large. If you must know KNOWLEDGE is "the accumulation of useful information" while WISDOM is "the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits" I suggest the JWs are going for WISDOM because it's obvious what they are doing has a lasting benefit on those who listens and act accordingly to what they're saying. undecided undecided undecided

University education teach people to ask questions and not just believe what is handed down to them.
No wonder most inventions in science, medicine, engineering etc originate from universities.
religious leaders who do not want to be questioned, who want their followers to obey blindly, those are the leaders who discourage higher learning.

Awake of May 22,1969 pg15 States " Therefore as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking of a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way towards its finish if not actually gone!"

The above quote was written in 1969. please Think

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
mikeolu1:

University education teach people to ask questions and not just believe what is handed down to them.
No wonder most inventions in science, medicine, engineering etc originate from universities.
religious leaders who do not want to be questioned, who want their followers to obey blindly, those are the leaders who discourage higher learning.

Awake of May 22,1969 pg15 States " Therefore as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking of a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way towards its finish if not actually gone!"

@mikeolu1: Education goes beyond paper qualification that U are rant about for your mischievous ends.

. Even if U get first degree or PhD, how U take better pass JWs who practice what they believe,preach & live by God's righteous standard? U are a being fraudulent & dishonest because what U put up here is half truth& distortion of facts.

Make I expose U small.
. U quote from few sentences in 1969 Awake, why U no copy & paste the entire pages of that topic where U lifted your quote? That is the real meaning of OBJECTIVITY.

Since U claim say U go to school & U no fit do like person wey go school, by being objective, your so called education has now proved to be useless to U & your society U live in.

ii) Also, How do U feel when U put up all these crap to malign Jehovah's name? Yet, U go to the Bible Study program at the kingdom hall& pretend U serve Jehovah while U hide what U really are & later come online to abuse JWs & insult Jehovah's name.
Your devious action amounts to COWARDICE & HYPOCRISY. To be frank, U are worse than Judas.

U dey quote 1969 Awake, just dey rant up & down, since then & now, 2018, the numbers of JWs in tertiary institutions are still sky high, increasing every year. Whatever each JW decide on this matter, it's their personal choice.
Why U dey drink malaquine for JW matter?

The current trend in the labour market is in incontrovertible proof that JWs are right to de-emphasize paper qualification. Now the global trend is tilted towards viable vocational skills ,that is what JWs place primary emphasis & importance which will make our people to be gainfully employed rather than cram & pass exam to grab paper qualification that can not guarantee your survival in an ever dynamic environment.
No one can be successful in any vocational skills education without critical thinking skills & ability.

Contrary to your crooked ways, every JW knows that we emphasize that he/she must copy the Beroean example in his decision making .... "for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind ,carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so" & "make sure of all things" Acts 17:11. 1 Thess5:21.

Your mumu done do.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
mikeolu1:

WISDOM is "the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefit " I'm not saying that basic education is worthless but spending all ones life in pursuit of a career that won't allow for the most important things in life is totally out of sense according to Jesus. John 21:15-19 That is why true Christians in the first century were charged to focus more on their Christian ministry because both the career seeker and others are clamouring for a fulfilled life "just to be happy". undecided undecided undecided REAL Christians aren't happy when they're not able to declared the TRUE message of God's kingdom to others "no matter what they have or able to accumulate" moreover Jesus taught TRUE Christians never to store up treasures on earth! Matthew 6:19,20 A career seeker lost his life just because he was so entrenched in his career to the extent he saw the Messiah face to face and turned away from SALVATION! Mark 10:18-27 The "RICH" that Jesus was referring to in his statement never meant those who became rich by chance but those who believes and trusted so much in wealth! So how do you evaluate such attribute? It is simply those who will never allow anything to debar their progress in the disciple making work that Jesus commissioned, of course a career seeker must choose between his career and his Christian ministry( Luke 16:13)So TRUE Christians keep encouraging their children (whom they will like to see in God's kingdom)to desist from time consuming careers. Mark 4:19 Jehovah's Witnesses want their children to live a NONE materialistic simple lifestyle ( Matthew 6:22,23) that is why they won't support their children to be running after CAREERS just few things is enough to scale through this system of things. Thanks for your concern my friend,i just want you to know that we Jehovah's Witnesses are TRUE Christians and our lives are not built around material possession or CAREERS.(1John 2:15-17) God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
TATIME:
WISDOM is "the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefit " I'm not saying that basic education is worthless but spending all ones life in pursuit of a career that won't allow for the most important things in life is totally out of sense according to Jesus. John 21:15-19 That is why true Christians in the first century were charged to focus more on their Christian ministry because both the career seeker and others are clamouring for a fulfilled life "just to be happy". undecided undecided undecided REAL Christians aren't happy when they're not able to declared the TRUE message of God's kingdom to others "no matter what they have or able to accumulate" moreover Jesus taught TRUE Christians never to store up treasures on earth! Matthew 6:19,20 A career seeker lost his life just because he was so entrenched in his career to the extent he saw the Messiah face to face and turned away from SALVATION! Mark 10:18-27 The "RICH" that Jesus was referring to in his statement never meant those who became rich by chance but those who believes and trusted so much in wealth! So how do you evaluate such attribute? It is simply those who will never allow anything to debar their progress in the disciple making work that Jesus commissioned, of course a career seeker must choose between his career and his Christian ministry( Luke 16:13)So TRUE Christians keep encouraging their children (whom they will like to see in God's kingdom)to desist from time consuming careers. Mark 4:19 Jehovah's Witnesses want their children to live a NONE materialistic simple lifestyle ( Matthew 6:22,23) that is why they won't support their children to be running after CAREERS just few things is enough to scale through this system of things. Thanks for your concern my friend,i just want you to know that we Jehovah's Witnesses are TRUE Christians and our lives are not built around material possession or CAREERS.(1John 2:15-17) God bless you!

Mikeolu moniker is a Judas in sheepskin. He is a pretentious hypocritical coward who malign Jehovah's name online. Go through his posts & see for your self. Jah bless U my bro, TATIME..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.