Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (59559 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Did these people escape from mental institution?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2018
XaintJoel20:

That place looks like New Benin.

I guess I am right
yes u are
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
worshiping God is what is making una mad? ok ooo

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

Not all though but i wonder how their rich and poor put on the said protection tampoline thinking its gonna save them from all dangers.
Had a neighour then who was suffering from typhoid and she still put on the tampoline thinkin she will get well soon wif what she put on, trust me she nearly died b4 my mum enlightened them on how to invite doctor to cum treat her. But she still had that tampoline believe till date.
The church dn nearly ruin dem wif God knows expenses
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Beckersautos: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Thou shall not condemmm or judge
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by egopersonified(f): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2018
thank God they are morning programmes, if it was Saturday and Sunday evening, the place would have being empty

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2018
And this one too is Christianity? Unbelievable.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Boss13: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2018
It’s so surprising how people get so convinced to do stupid things in the name of religion. I have been to chosen, invited by a close friend that I couldn’t turned down. I was amazed at how one man could gather hundreds of people and sell them lies.

Religion really baffles me. It seems when it comes to religion, people literally drop their logical ability to think. To me, that’s psychosis.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by janenelson17(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Justchill01 post=69356089][/quote]

LoL
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

From a reliable source I learnt it rained heavily. Don't tell me that those witches drew the rain
READ MY WORDS CAREFULLY!!

No Rain Will Drop @ The Crusade Arena and Surroundings Today and 2moro 14th and 15th July 2019 Which is our Crusade Days...

The Rain that Fell yesterday was to cool the Ground and Give the Participants an Air Conditioner Weather...

On Monday And Tuesday next week after our Crusade the Rain will fall like never Before..

It's a Sign for u guys to understand That THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE CONTROLLER OF RAIN, SUN AND ALL THAT!!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2018
egopersonified:
[s]thank God they are morning programmes, if it was Saturday and Sunday evening, the place would have being empty[/s]
IRRELEVANT SIR
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Senselin:

You be Chosen but your reactions on NL na die. grin
How Sir
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
pol23:
I've been procrastinating going to the church since last year.
I just want to know what's really happening there.
bro.... Find ur way der... I assure u Confindently, That it's the Greatest thing you can do for your Decendants!!
If u don't Encounter something good in Chosen, Come here and Insult Me!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
READ MY WORDS CAREFULLY!!

No Rain Will Drop @ The Crusade Arena and Surroundings Today and 2moro 14th and 15th July 2019 Which is our Crusade Days...

The Rain that Fell yesterday was to cool the Ground and Give the Participants an Air Conditioner Weather...

On Monday And Tuesday next week after our Crusade the Rain will fall like never Before..

It's a Sign for u guys to understand That THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE CONTROLLER OF RAIN, SUN AND ALL THAT!!
I know but why this name " God of chosen "?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2018
ismail4sure:
the church of poverty
The Poorest Person in the Lords Chosen is Richer than you Sir...
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I know but why this name " God of chosen "?
Why The GOD OF ABRAMHAM?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Boss13:
It’s so surprising how people get so convinced to do stupid things in the name of religion. I have been to chosen, invited by a close friend that I couldn’t turned down. I was amazed at how one man could gather hundreds of people and sell them lies.

Religion really baffles me. It seems when it comes to religion, people literally drop their logical ability to think. To me, that’s psychosis.
IF U ATTENDED THE LORDS CHOSEN AS U CLAIM AND U WERE PRICKED TO REPENT FROM YOUR SINS, my brother Na I'm be say u can't Repent again!!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
Why The GOD OF ABRAMHAM?
I know of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but why stress on the God of chosen most times?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Wisemen0147:
If this is the last church on earth,I wud rather choose to be worship in my house
u are a chosen bro!! Mark my Words!!
Many of the People u see there today, Said exactly the words u said..

I give u btw today and sept 30th 2018, you will come to Chosen!!

GOD OF CHOSEN ABEG FOLLOW THIS WISEMAN UP!!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I know of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but why stress on the God of chosen most times?
THAT IS THE GOD I KNOW TODAY SIR!

THAT IS THE SAME GOD OF ABRAMHAM, ISSAC AND ISREAL...

IN THIS GENERATION HE HAS APPEARED AS THE GOD OF CHOSEN...

Personally I Hv never FELT GOD THIS CLOSE AS I FEEL HIM IN THE CHOSEN!!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Proffdada: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Riderboy:

So you know his son, Caleb? Truly their church members no get sense oh.
he's an ex classmate to my younger sister
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Boss13: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
IF U ATTENDED THE LORDS CHOSEN AS U CLAIM AND U WERE PRICKED TO REPENT FROM YOUR SINS, my brother Na I'm be say u can't Repent again!!

I didn’t attend a chosen franchise. I went to the ijesha headoffice that has expanded towards Okota and Amuwo Odofin Festac. In fact I have been there thrice. Twice on invitation by my friend and the third time on business. I don’t know Muoka Lazarus personally, but I know chosen is a business franchise. He also owns a haulage business which he rents out trucks. The apron you buy which is one of his best sellers is a money venture exercise.

I have nothing to repent from. There is nothing special in chosen same as with other churches. These religious organizations are set up to enrich their pastors and church leaders.

I respect Muoka because his strategy is different. He was able to create a niche for himself rather than key into the popular church franchises of redeemed, foursquare, Assemblies of God, he tapped into a market that was abandoned and rapidly expanded.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Boss13: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
u are a chosen bro!! Mark my Words!!
Many of the People u see there today, Said exactly the words u said..

I give u btw today and sept 30th 2018, you will come to Chosen!!

GOD OF CHOSEN ABEG FOLLOW THIS WISEMAN UP!!

My brother chosen no send you oh except you are a pastor and own a franchise which is even tough because of remittance to headoffice. Forget all the gimmicks, Na business una dey operate.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by 21savages: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
It luks lyk carnival
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Boss13:

I didn’t attend a chosen franchise. I went to the ijesha headoffice that has expanded towards Okota and Amuwo Odofin Festac. In fact I have been there thrice. Twice on invitation by my friend and the third time on business. I don’t know Muoka Lazarus personally, but I know chosen is a business franchise. He also owns a haulage business which he rents out trucks. The apron you buy which is one of his best sellers is a money venture exercise.

I have nothing to repent from. There is nothing special in chosen same as with other churches. These religious organizations are set up to enrich their pastors and church leaders.
My The Headquarters has been my zone till I left The Country...

If u hv Attended the Lords Chosen and You didn't find the need to Repent and u still talking this manner, My brother.... Check yourself oooo, Villagers don sit down for ur Matter...

I'll say This For free.. The Only thing that make Someone who has Attended The Lords Chosen to Hate the Church is your Life style of Sin...

It happened to me so I know
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Boss13:

My brother chosen no send you oh except you are a pastor and own a franchise which is even tough because of remittance to headoffice. Forget all the gimmicks, Na business una dey operate.
Sharapppp!!
Sir......

WETIN u need now na Salvation of your Soul...
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Boss13: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
Sharapppp!!
Sir......

WETIN u need now na Salvation of your Soul...

Laughs - what I think you need is recovery from all the time, tithe and offering you have given to Muoka’s business center, sorry church.

Those guys are not interested in your welfare - spiritual, physical or otherwise. You have not even bothered to ask how I know. I do not intend to convince you otherwise. You would have to discover it yourself. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
Boss13:

Laughs - what I think you need is recovery from all the time, tithe and offering you have given to Muoka’s business center, sorry church.

Those guys are not interested in your welfare - spiritual, physical or otherwise. You have not even bothered to ask how I know. I do not intend to convince you otherwise. You would have to discover it yourself. Good luck to you!
[/s]
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by jneutron4000: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon
Dont mind that ignorant mugu quoting scripture out of content.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
ismail4sure:
the church of poverty
[/s]

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD AND CANNOT BE CURSED...

He That Blesses us is BLESSED
He That Curses us is Cursed!!

People Watch out for "ismail4sure" if u know him......
No one should blame his Village People for his woes... He Cursed Himself...

The Best u can do for him is to Direct him to JESUS CHRIST... and to The Lords Chosen
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by oluseyi99(f): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2018
some of the chosen member are millionaires ,so stop saying what you don't know
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
Too much hatred!
Don't think you are a Christian. You're not one. You're a mere Church goer..

Your utterances show you don't even understand the principle of Christianity.
Truth is bitter, i say things they way they are. I'm not blinded by religion like most of you

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by sonmvayina(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Where is your brain?

In between his legs, and he uses it to pee, and sometimes to fucccccck, that's if he has some change to spare... But most times, it is in his hands..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.