Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (33496 Views)

How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Priscy01(f): 5:25am On Jul 14, 2018
According to this lady, toxic masculinity is teaching boys to be messy so that they can appear more masculine..

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/clean-boys-are-seen-as-girly-while-messy-boys-are-more-masculine-lady.html

L

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Nackzy: 5:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Capital Lie, I completely disagree with this deductions
Girly boys will forever remain girly whether clean or not while masculine boys will forever remain masculine whether they are clean or not

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by delugajackson: 5:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Very nice observation. But it all boils down to one's up-bringing. I think our mothers saw the future already.

With the way ladies laze about these days, would it not be a thing of happiness to actually do your cooking, cleaning and tidying without waiting for a lady to do that for you? A typical Nigerian lady will cross her legs while you're sweeping. She will tell you she's not used to "hard life." Worst case, you both get married and she comes up with a nasty attitude. Refusing to cook because of some misunderstanding. You need to show her you're not disadvantaged in that regard.

Far from that, being clean should not considered as being girly. Rather, it is a responsibile attitude that stems from a childhood of discipline and orderliness. Privileged kids who have everything done for them end up becoming irresponsible adults afterwards.

I see nothing masculine about not being able to wash your own clothes, fix your own meal and do your own cleaning.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Samusu(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Her observation, her Wahala. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by youngest85(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Naso
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by donstan18: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by hisgrace090: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Nackzy:
Capital Lie, I completely disagree with this deductions
Girly boys will forever remain girly whether clean or not while masculine boys will forever remain masculine whether they are clean or not

Yes masculinity is not in being clean or messy, but in the physiq.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Yes masculinity is not in being clean or messy, but in the physic.

Physique? Absolutely not, physique is a gift and can be of different kinds but what makes you masculine is in your head

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Gene mutation gat a lot to do here, one can still be masculine and still act girly.

One can also be skinny and still act muscline to the extent that girls respects him for his neatness and dominant traits.

5 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Physique? Absolutely not, physique is a gift and can be of different kinds but what makes you masculine is in your head

In the head also accepted. Thanks or correction.

1 Like

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Venerable612(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2018
These are all semantics!

Masculinity is in the attitude.

How you say what you say!
And
How you do what you do!

Very simple.

16 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by oshe11: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2018
I understand what she is trying to say though

But then again, most Gay boys are skinny.......
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by chukzyfcbb: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Very true, the other day I was reading on a thread on Facebook called IGBOIST.

most people labelled guys who took good care of themselves and their corner GAY. Girls were commenting saying some guys whom you walk into their apartment will quickly take broom and sweep the area where you just walked on. That act disgusted them.

Most were disgusted by the fact that some guys, iron their shirts, rub hair cream took care of their hair, polished their shoes and always wore neat clothes (general neatness really). They claimed that those who indulged in such acts are broke and gay

That the more dirty looking ones are the ones with money, so this poster isn't far from the truth atall. its how warped our mentality is. Even M.I sing am for song

IF YOU BE FINE BOY, DEM GO SAY IM TURN GAY smiley - M.I

19 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Franzinni: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Nah before ooo no think am .... Very soon men self go dey wear fake everything ....

Fake chest
Fake hair
Fake voice .
Fake cucumber

Just wait and see ... We done dey learn how to sha pra pra ...

Any man wey no clean up ... Nah money do am so !!!!
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Proffdada: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Gay post grin

4 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
I've observed this too in many cases, most guys that are extremely neat and too conscious of how they appear act alot like women.

But this ain't entirely true as their are masculine guys that are quiet neat too.

6 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Ukalejohn(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
So you think bobrisky's case is because he's clean? I don't understand your point

1 Like

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Neofingerz: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
my definition of girly and manly males
thank you

4 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by SyberKate(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Just one of the many ways to trend on #BlackTwitter by Saying something stupid.
And you people went ahead and gave her what she wanted, by taking notice, commenting and retweeted the dumb Tweet even when you know it doesn't make sense and the person just wanted attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by OboOlora(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by OboOlora(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Very nice observation. But it all boils down to how you were brought up. I think our mothers saw the future already.

With the way these ladies lazy about these days, would it not be a thing of happiness to actually do your cooking, cleaning and tidying without waiting for a lady to do that for you? A typical Nigerian lady will cross her legs while you're sweeping. She will tell you she's not used to "hard life." Worst case, you both get married and she comes up with a nasty attitude. Refusing to cook because of some misunderstanding. You need to show her you're not disadvantaged in that regard.

Far from that, being clean should not considered as being girly. Rather, it is a responsibile attitude that stems from a childhood of discipline and orderliness. Privileged kids who have everything done for them end up becoming irresponsible adults afterwards. I see nothing masculine about not being able to wash your own clothes, fix your own meal and do your own cleaning.
U r one of the most intelligent people on this forum, ur comments r always reasonable and I look out for them!

11 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by 0kwaIfugo(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Her opinion
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by bobokeshington: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
interesting
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Moorish: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by CrazeMan69(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Priscy01:
According to this lady, toxic masculinity is teaching boys to be messy so that they can appear more masculine..

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/clean-boys-are-seen-as-girly-while-messy-boys-are-more-masculine-lady.html

L
OP jux be capping bullshit, for my time nah all the cute clean guys dey pack all the babes grin
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2018
She said especially in secondary school. I think I agree with her on that.
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by itchie: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Well done!! First class in Analysis of Men behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by x9ja1960: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Rubbish talk...next!
Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by mars123(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2018
wether you are girly o or you are manly o or you are inbetween o...if you no get money, you are nothing o! Me I always wonder tho why naija gals tend to value their pussy so costly...And why naija guyz value their preek so lesssome of u can faka anything!

1 Like

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2018
It's now official: Twitter gives stupid people a platform to showcase their talent.

If social media was non existent she would have kept the embarrassment associated with such tripe confined to her immediate surroundings.

2 Likes

Re: "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Lol, does it concern me if anyone thinks of me as masculine or effeminate? I know what's between my legs, so what are they going on about?
I was brought up to be well groomed, to cook my meals, to clean my house and my surroundings.
Till today, I trim overgrown eye lashes and brows, pick nasal hairs, can't do without my hanky and I cook my meals. Anybody wey dey vex, make them con cut my deek

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.