Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? (611 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? by monikmotivatioa: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Today,a lot of young and old ladies are dating married men either knowingly or unknowing to them.Even when being told or when they eventually find out that the men they are entrusting their hearts to are already married,they seem not to be bothered by it and show ''I don't care'' attitude. Why? Is anything wrong with dating married men? What is wrong in dating married men ?

First,to give us a sound and reasonable answer,let us see what dating is! Simply put,dating is a stage of romantic relationships in which two people,a man and a woman socially meet with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a prospective partner in an intimate relationship or marriage.

Since dating involves romance and intention for an intimate relationship or marriage,does it not look to you as an unwholesome practice when the man in the party is already married? And now you are asking: What is bad in dating a married man? Continue reading: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/07/what-is-bad-in-dating-married-man.html
Re: What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? by Amakababe(f): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Nothing is wrong with dating a man who has a "wife"
Meanwhile I won't be clicking that link, so post the fill shiit here

1 Like

Re: What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? by SUPERPACK: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
Nothing is wrong with dating a man who has a "wife"
Meanwhile I won't be clicking that link, so post the fill shiit here
continue until the bath you with acid, don't mess with married women.
Re: What Is Bad In Dating A Married Man? by sarahade(f): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
There's nothing wrong 8n dating a married man/woman

(1) (Reply)

I Dated Almost 200 Men In Less Than 2 Years (photo) › / You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter / Should I Take Her Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.