Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (40887 Views)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Fesomu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Really?
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Your grammar mehn grin TERRIBLE no be am
. I tired too oo
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by samphem(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Apc will cry with their money
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Le2money(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Your grammar mehn grin TERRIBLE no be am

Lol grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Sirjamo: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:
If your state tire you, come Ekiti,
If not, just shut up and face your state.
Outsiders are not allowed
Ipob miscreant

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari's failure has destroyed the APC brand.

APC should stop blaming PDP for their murderous brand, the person who destroyed APC brand is in Aso Rock.

APC is a failed brand.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by lobul: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
am solidly behind you sir.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Atm2004(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
WATCHOVER:
I stand with you

Keep Standing My Friend! Until Soap enter your eyes inside water.!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by martinsodo: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
God will see Eleka through in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by michoim(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
You are coasting to vanquish
Yes o bros. Vanquished indeed!
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by miqos02(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
kennisman:
It will be like film wen we announce Fayemi.
good
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Ziggylady(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mr Eleka its too early for this sort of talk,wait till tomorrow at least.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by stevnwigw1: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekiti people should allow the professor to win let us see his leadership style.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
even in Adeyeye local government, professor olusola eleka of pdp is winning massively and convincely in landslide victory.

I believe Adeyeye is not his local government, right ?
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by jadyclem(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
If what happened to gej has already happened to him, then it may be hard for him to cruise to victory. How can card reader fail to verify a governorship aspirant? Hmm, something may be happening in the background o!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by phkka1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Now the card reader rejected you. Is it not what happened to GEJ and eventually Nigeria found themselves in this mess called Buhari government.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Emmyfem97(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
what a nice way to console oneself.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Neoteny(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
phkka1:
Now the card reader rejected you. Is it not what happened to GEJ and eventually Nigeria found themselves in this mess called Buhari government.

So now you're blaming the card reader?

Why not blame your jeebus for sleeping and allowing Buhari to become president?

I thought your god is a wonderful god...

Did he forsake you lot like he forsook his son?

For all that tithe and offerings and first fruit he took from you, you'd think he'd at least, for once, grant your prayers.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by potoX: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
uwa1:
Victory is yours... PDP will be victorious..
Na by nairaland votes? Lol
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by TONYFRANC(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
because you ready to rig this election
kennisman:
It will be like film wen we announce Fayemi.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by BluntBoy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
That's the spirit!
Nonsense!!!
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by uwa1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
potoX:
Na by nairaland votes? Lol

Be patient... The result will soon be out...
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by rajiraymond(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Exactly what Fayemi said in 2014, but at the end.........
Fayose is loser because, I don't see that mumu professor as a governorship aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Tobycharles: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose the master planner,

articulate first class citizen weeping stunner,

The crocodile tears n public sympathy really pay off,

Victory at last.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by melomelo: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
kaakakinews:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Ekiti, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka, on Saturday expressed confidence that he would win the election.

He cast his vote in Unit 007, Ward 2, Okekuru, Ikere-Ekiti at 11:10 a.m.

The card reader twice failed to verify his Permanent Voter Card (PVC), but he was eventually allowed to vote after he was manually verified.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/14/ekiti-poll-i-am-coasting-to-victory-pdp-candidate/
We are Lagosian
Thousands of Buhari can not tamper with your victory
We are knew that already
We are behind you
We are supporting you
We are watching as you are going to your victory
Ride on Prof Eleka
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yes we all want you to win even though we don't like PDP
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Tareq1105: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
even in Adeyeye local government, professor olusola eleka of pdp is winning massively and convincely in landslide victory.

Liar

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Koval12(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulations sir, God give you the wisdom to run Ekiti state credibly. Please do not let us down when you assume office. So Much Love from Enugu..
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Rabbi8: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Sirjamo post=69370634]You are coasting to vanquish [/q
think twice
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by Tareq1105: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:

If your state tire you, come Ekiti,

If not, just shut up and face your state.

Outsiders are not allowed

Ekiti for what? The most backward state in South West, never.
Re: Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate by SenorFax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipob miscreant
grin grin
O da wipe o mo eni to nba ta. Oku die, waa keko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / The Old Lagos In Pictures / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.