Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (40879 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by idmanzik: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2012
Breaking News: Unconfirmed report: bomb blast at ThisDay office, Jabi, Abuja

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by idmanzik: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2012
Pics

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Willywilly9: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2012
There is Fire on the mountain, r r r
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by baslone: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2012
True
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2012
Like seriously, Naija is borin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ! Damn!!!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/thisday-offices-abuja-bombed

ThisDay nespaper offices in Abuja has come under attack, a source told Saharareporters that the office was bombed a few minutes ago. The attack happened in Jabi/Utako area directly opposite the Jabi Motor park. Eyewitnesses said a huge explosion shook neighboring building.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by buildelicool(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2012
I just heard too.its true casulty figure not asserted yet.

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2012
NEXT!

Pls don't keep mε̲̣̣̣̥ waiting!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Geomac: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2012
It is true, not far from my office
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Arosa(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2012
No need to worry June will be here soon and all these boko-bombing will be over. happy days ahead!

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by frank317: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2012
ait repost that one person have been confirmed dead
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by beafroast: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2012
make una nor panik! Bombin dey hapin everyWEAR around d world. We dey ON TOP of d ...ehm ehm ehm.
how dem dey komplit d heenglish sef?!.

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by bibina: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
in heard the sound all the way from wuse2 its true
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Jalal(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
Too bad!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Eazeee(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
i just heard of it 2. its true
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by farolee(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
Just heard on AIT as breaking news. GEJ where are you? I guess you taking a cup of coffee in Aso rock,will later pay a visit to console tha family of the dead. God is watching you politicians and HE will judge you even generations after you.

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by srazorblade(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
Boko boko.. All una sponsors sons and daughters will die like fowl.amen Useless people.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Bawss1(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2012
OK now we will see how effective the cameras they installed are. Identifying the culprits shouldn't be hard.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by emesv26(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2012
whoa wat a mess
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2012
Not again. Not again. Not again. GEJ DO SOMETHING MAN!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by bibina: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2012
farolee: Just heard on AIT as breaking news. GEJ where are you? I guess you taking a cup of coffee in Aso rock,will later pay a visit to console tha family of the dead. God is watching you politicians and HE will judge you even generations after you.

so its GEJ who bombed THISDAY office? Eediot!

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by iykay4455(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2012
It's now confirmed that these attacks are political

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by ismhab(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2012
Boko boyz @ work, where are soldiers that are on duty in abuja streets?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Geomac: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2012
Anotehr bomb blast in Kaduna, claimed 10 lives.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/breaking-news-bomb-blast-kaduna-kills-10-near-thisday-newspapers-bureau-offices-kaduna

A bomb blast near Thisday newspaper's Kaduna office has killed at least 10 people. The attack, a second one on the newspaper today, occured along Kontagora road by Ahmadu Bello way in Kaduna. The suspected bomber was arrested.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by frank317: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2012
Bawss1: OK now we will see how effective the cameras they installed are. Identifying the culprits shouldn't be hard.

u can say that again and even louder
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by JimOvia: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2012
Its true. I'm a living witness. Just close to my office. The aftershocks nearly deafened us. I never thought in my life that a 'breaking news' will occur close to me ever. I thank God for sparing us because it was so so close. Unbelievable. Here in abuja. I have since gone home. The crazy thing is that people were even running to where it happened. What if there was a 2nd bomb?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2012
Leave GEJ out of this. Fool

farolee: Just heard on AIT as breaking news. GEJ where are you? I guess you taking a cup of coffee in Aso rock,will later pay a visit to console tha family of the dead. God is watching you politicians and HE will judge you even generations after you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by gbogboti: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2012
THE SECURITY AGENCIES ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH. JUST LACK WHAT TO TELL JONATHAN. HISINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by forkadict(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2012
beaf roast: make una nor panik! Bombin dey hapin everyWEAR around d world. We dey ON TOP of d ...ehm ehm ehm.
how dem dey komplit d heenglish sef?!.

Make i help you complete am. 'We dey on top of the chics'
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by DAY12(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Wicked country with wicked people! angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by forkadict(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2012
No let God judge the sentimental and tribalistic things that voted for the cpward as their presido
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by micoyankee(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2012
This is bad.... God help naija, may †hε sponsors of boko haram family ηενεя rest in peace

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Escalante4: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Which way Nigeria sef.Is this our own dividend of democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online