Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (42008 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by thatigboman: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Shame on ngeneukwenu
that guy is terrible

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
oshokomole himself
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by LZAA: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
clemmonce:
Lol. We have a problem in Nigeria. Why people come pack follow am like say something else dey involve..... We worship our leaders instead of our leaders respecting and worshipping us.. But come to think of it if if it just to serve the people why is it a do or die affair.
Nah mate dat problem is only in the north and west and dat is why igbos wanna leave
Lemme give u an example
Arthur or anthony(couldnt care less really) came to enugu recently and the number of ppl carrying placards to greet him were just FOUR
Imagine tinubu or buhari in their places
QED
cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by thatigboman: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
from a reliable source on ground pdp so far is leading wink
yes o. Even with all the federal might, pdp will win

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by santakris(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tolumiide:
all of them are thiefs

theives

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by Akpacha(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
mrAlhaji:
I wish PDP the very best,PDP all the way God bless PDP,God bless Ekiti state,God bless Nigeria.
Amen!
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by Olamiz: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
U hav time 4 al dis sh*t and u neva hav tim to plan ur life. Fool

Newpride:
*THE GOVERNOR CRIES*
Script/Screenplay

*_SCENE 1_*
_Phone conversation between Fayose and Olalere_

_Phone Ringing ….

*Fayose* – Hello hello taniyen
*Lere* – Baba, Lere Olayinka on the line
*Fayose* – How far? Shey the video is still trending?
*Lere* – It’s trending but …… its trending sha
*Fayose* – But what idiot.. you.. I do not have time for eeeeeeee? …….. What?
*Lere* – There are some defects in our movie and people have started noticing and reacting negatively...
*Fayose* – Defects wo niyen? Did I not cry well? Even Wike told me I cried well and Secondus even hugged me for acting so good. So, what the hell are you trying to say?
*Lere* – It’s not the cry, you did the cry part perfectly oga mi but...
*Fayose* – So.. But what? what is it? I already ordered prompt payment to AIT & Channel for live coverage. TVC turned down our request while STV, that oyinbo claiming Omo Niger insisted that he can't do it for free, stating that he has not recovered all the money he spent during 2015 election.
*Lere* – Oga, It’s the neck collar and the hand sling part sir..
*Fayose* – What about it? Was it not convincing enough?
*Lere* – Apparently we made a mistake connecting the arm sling to the neck collar. Instead of your shoulder, some medical doctors noticed it and that’s what’s trending now... And we were not able to produce any evidence that a police man slapped you. Oga, you could have stuck to original plan of the inhaling harmful toxic thrown at you by the police. We don't know how you changed the story thereby making us look stupid in the eyes of Nigeria, oga.
*Fayose* – Nonsense, what’s the point in all this grammar?
*Lere* – It’s like this sir, there’s no way a broken hand would be supporting a broken neck and vice versa.
That’s where we made the mistake sir.
*Fayose* – Do we need to stage another one? Money is not the problem, Wike and Atiku are paying
*Lere* - _……………………_
*Fayose* – Lere are you there? Why the silent?
*Lere* – Baba network ni sir, sorry sir
*Fayose* – Do we stage another one?

*_Watch out for the sequel (PART 2)_*
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by whiteeyes: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
I just came here to click on all the "like" for PDP. As for "share" for APC, my phone don even wet sef because na spit for their own!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by clemmonce(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
LZAA:

Nah mate dat problem is only in the north and west and dat is why igbos wanna leave
Lemme give u an example
Arthur or anthony(couldnt care less really) came to enugu recently and the number of ppl carrying placards to greet him were just FOUR
Imagine tinubu or buhari in their places
QED
cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1
you are right... We have this slavery mentality...... That's why our leaders are treating us this way. They can do and undo nothing will happen.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
buhari is free to go to court grin

fayose 5 sai barber 0
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by LZAA: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
clemmonce:
you are right... We have this slavery mentality...... That's why our leaders are treating us this way. They can do and undo nothing will happen.
Stop almajiri or agbero and promote education
Funny enough u see people shoting ceo,entrpreneur but nobody wants to serve
The north's sick desire for leadership will end ds false union then everybody will answer their papa name
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by Emytea(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lolz i cant laff
WHO SEE THAT MAN ON EYE GLASS, I MEAN @ 2ND PICTURE
e be like Papa Gassama
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by janenelson17(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tolumiide:
all of them are thiefs

Like you didn't steal from your mum's pot mcheew
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Welcome oshoko1
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by vulpeslopez(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
ITbomb:
PDP must win

Don't be deceived by APC Four! Four!! Thousand!!! Four! Four!! Thousand!!! Sell your Vote for Four thousand & suffer for four years; #YouDecide2018 #EkitiDecides2018
oga,whether PDP win or lose it makes no different...Nigerians have been suffering and will still going to continue suffering.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
naaneemene:
At last
Lolz, so you were following the other story?
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) by SirBunky85(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
ITbomb:
PDP must win

Don't be deceived by APC Four! Four!! Thousand!!! Four! Four!! Thousand!!! Sell your Vote for Four thousand & suffer for four years; #YouDecide2018 #EkitiDecides2018
as if dey havent suffered much under fayose.gullibility is a disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.