Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) (41993 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by AgencyReport: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu) today handed over official vehicles and eight houses to judges of the State High Court of the Lagos State Judiciary at the High Court Ikeja, Lagos.

#ForAGreaterLagos https:///OA3qBmnC2T

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by AgencyReport: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos)

The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Wednesday, handed over official vehicles to judges of the State Judiciary.

Igbere TV reports that the formal handing over ceremony took place at the Lagos State High Court premises, in Ikeja.

According to Governor Sanwo-Olu, the gesture was in government’s quest to improve the welfare of the State's judicial officers.

“It is my belief that our judicial officers will continue to make the Lagos State Judiciary a beacon of service and excellence for other states and a true hope of the common man,” he added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365630/sanwo-olu-donates-vehicles-lagos-state-judges-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by flyingpig: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dividends of democracy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
When are they going to give head teachers in each primary and secondary schools? Those who are impacting the lives of children and earning meagre salaries for 30+ years in civil service demand compensation too...

They give these subtle bribes to judges to buy the judiciary but those who are really making life worth living in Nigeria haven't received anything...

251 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by muykem: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is one of the reasons why government recurrent expenditure is unnecessarily very high in Nigeria.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jide on the beat !

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is nt a free will donations bcs directly or indirectly, d judges will pay 4 d vehicles

13 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
What stops him From buying from innoson undecided
After all we dey shout buy 9ja to grow 9ja

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by inoki247: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na Judge dey cashout lately

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Dubbuqueee: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nice one

check my signature...I will take care of your various brands and companies design
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Mohayemi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by tot(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Smh. Some things don't change in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by lekki1444: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy but is this constitutional ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
So justice can be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Blessed1990: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by mattmogan88: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Scratch my back and I scratch your back......those judges will be of help to him some day, he is only paying his dues, smart guy!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by geeluck1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bandwagon... I thought this guy was better.

No, I was wrong... They are all same self serving mofos

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Monimatic(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin

When Wike was donating vehicles to Judges in Rivers state, APC zombies claimed he was bribing the judges, now it is Sanwolu they have all kept quiet

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
hope its not bribery?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by wilsonm(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Dmanlex(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why not buy Innoson motors than Gac. How do u expect Nigeria to grow. Patronise our own products. Government is the problem of this country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by neonly: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
And der is famine in d land for the citizens
Na wike style dey now

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by Abiamaka(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sanwo Eko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) by lagosrd: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
flyingpig:
Dividends of democracy

Same thing Governor WIKE did and was castigated.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.