Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? (2501 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ziggylady(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Ok Ma'am.

When next I am making such comment I am going to be specific

Like this "Women born from the 80s are all prostitutes" and not all women..

Thanks.

You really need serious therapy and mental examination..You come of as crazy most times,cussing out women 24/7...The ghost of the girl you murdered is seriously haunting you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy / What Made You Mute Someone's Whatsapp Status? / Is She Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.