Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172788 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2018
efilefun:
For those lazy internet electorates who are scared of following the live result update.

Lol why won't they be scared?? PDP online supporters are of course having a hard time grappling with Reality cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oluwaniyi66(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Luxuryconsult:
stop lying oga, there was no rigging in 2014. He won flawlessly. It's like same way Jonathan won in 2011.
grin
Luxuryconsult:
stop lying oga, there was no rigging in 2014. He won flawlessly. It's like same way Jonathan won in 2011.
really?

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2018
As it stands now, Buhari will win SW next year. Only the North Central can destroy him come 2019. I'd urge the Igbos to think very well before taking side come next year if they still dream of ruling this country. The southern Nigeria is already divided.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2018
olapluto:
Surely, PDP will win Ikere Ekiti, as there is strong tribal following for Eleka. Apart from Ikere, and Ado (marginal for PDP), I dont see PDP winning any other LG.

This is a damning indictment on GEJ. He absolutely rigged 2014 for Fayose, and did it brainlessly. 16-0 against an incumbent?
So where Is the change they promised?oh I forgot the slogan has been changed ... Chain Party

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by OsuEbonyi: 12:50am On Jul 15, 2018
selemempe:
we kill other ethnic groups abi...Yoruba is killing themselves. Hausa is killing themselves...i dare say the osus are the only sane people in that shithole
Yes you are right my brother. Ozubulu massacre was perpetrated by the Chinese. The deaths and destruction over land ownership going on in Ebonyi are even caused by the Arabs .

I sincerely hope you are not breaking our 'developmental' codes of conduct. One love from Cambodia!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by agabusta: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
masterchi:
stop kidding yourself with those two bullshit of calabar was first FCT and lagos has oil. You are bigger (Cant really say if you are bigger because you could be 16) than those and if you need lessons google is yourself. Check the history of any major infrastructure in lagos. Try reading your history

Agreed that being capital city assisted Lagos to some extent.

But kindly also bear in mind, that Lagos became the capital city basically because it was the most developed, cosmopolitan and enlightened part of Nigeria as at that time.

It was already ahead of all the other places in Nigeria as per development and it will continue so.

Despite moving the capital out of Lagos for about 30 years now, it's commerce continues to thrive and it's miles ahead of every corner of the country.

Lagos commerce has always been ahead of that of other places in Nigeria since the 19th century. It is not only about the bridges built by the FG or the National theatre and National stadium.

The oil producing states have a good ground to improve their economy based on the huge chunk they receive from Federal allocations even higher than Lagos with more population burden, but they have not been able to elect visionary leaders only kleptos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Ategberoson(m): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
efilefun:
lol the guy just look like ode ni jawe, just too obvious he would require fayose's permission to use the toilet if elected

Eleka is a technocrat. I listened to his interview with channels, he wasn't even as bold as fayose that didn't possess much education. he's too dull for a political system of Ekiti state. beside Ekiti don't like godfatherism. godfatherism murdered fayemi relevancy in the last election

but what amaze me about Nigerians is there stagnant mentality. can't we elect people with professional courses. like an accountant, economist, engineer, lawyer, scientist most ESP in state level

only God knows what fayose claimed to study, eleka is in agriculture line. fayemi study history and international studies. of what relevance are those subordinate courses to their governance and performance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
As it stands now, Buhari will win SW next year. Only the North Central can destroy him come 2019.
With the aid of INEC and NPF Buhari will win all states ... #Yourvotesdontcount # thisisNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

Oga keep quiet, You've been defeated. grin

Shut up. I don't do politics. Just here to insult and give some people trouble.

GEJ OBJ PMB IBB are criminals.

Cc madridguy sarkin ngeneukwenu

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by dotcomnamename: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
I just spoke to three friends now in Ekiti who are PDP supporters... They all said: Forget the result, Fayemi have won. They said he used exactly the same format Fayose used in 2014. grin

22 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by agabusta: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Ategberoson:
I was vibrant that eleka/fayose will win not until fayemi started using the bridge and upaid salaries to blackmailed him

fayose caused the downfall of his deputy with the unpaid salaries. that bridge can pay three mth salaries of ekiti workers but yet he didn't pay, peoples welfare first before political attention

Now you've overhaul your political relevance for a mere technocrat who was fortunate a politician

I'm highly disappointed in you, you ve dented the image of olusola already

Fayose and co. equally blackmailed Fayemi with the herdsmen issue.

As demonstrated by the 2015 and the 2018 Ekiti elections, campaign based on hate and fear mongering does not work. It can backfire.

I hope the PDP will learn their lesson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Megabig: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:
I just spoke to three friends now in Ekiti who are PDP supporters... They all said: Forget the result, Fayemi have won. They said he used exactly the same format Fayose used in 2014. grin
what format bro?.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Strongbest(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2018
engineerboat:

1. ADO-EKITI

2. IKERE

3. OYE

4. Aiyekire (Gbonyin)

5. Efon

6. Ekiti East

7. Ekiti South-West

8. Ekiti West

9. Emure

10. Ido-Osi

11. Ijero

12. Ikole

13. Ilejemeje

14. Irepodun/Ifelodun

15. Ise/Orun

16. Moba

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE RESULTS AS DECLARED BY INEC
STAY TUNED

Bros, I waited for your update as I felt yours would be much more reliable than the ones I am currently seeing all over here but I am already loosing weight.

Have to marry my bed now. Guess till tomorrow then.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Hafeexla(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Current score: Apc 7 Pdp 1 Skrrrh

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by efilefun(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Abeyjide:
7- 1 .it is finished
Reminds me of Germany vs Brazil at 2014 worldcup grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by teebaxy(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

we need obj to help us correct the evil man he gave us as president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by iHart(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:
I just wanted to be an observer in this thread but your comment just cracked me up.. hahahaha
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol I see.. Seems they would be the ones laughing at you this time around. Hahahaha
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by mrfm1: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Kindly explain the format
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by gwmlogistic: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:
Why do so called online political analysts like to argue??

THIS IS NIGERIA!!
Take back your country from who, I checked your profile and didn't see you clamouring for taking back your country when pdp was ruling. You unapologetic PDP

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:

grin grin grin This is the format

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by mrfm1: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PointZerom: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol I see.. Seems they would be the ones laughing at you this time around. Hahahaha

Shame no dey catch masquerade hope you know.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Daviddson(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol. See shifting of goalposts and a silly statement from a self-aclaimed 'importer and big businessman' - "I'm here to insult". grin Internet doesn't forget.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrMystrO(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2018
gwmlogistic:

Take back your country from who, I checked your profile and didn't see you clamouring for taking back your country when pdp was ruling. You unapologetic PDP

Oga I don't Support PDP or APC. Check very well I have been very consistent with my views, don't be a Fool

PDP/APC politics is for people who have Low IQ and enough time in their hands, I don't have such time, I'm only a political analyst. But Today I shall Troll the PDP supporters here cuz I warned them and they wouldn't listen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by freshvine(f): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2018
By next week fulani herdsmen will storm ekiti to unleash terror if the result favours apc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by dotcomnamename: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

grin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by mrfm1: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

shocked
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by gwmlogistic: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

It's not about fayose my friend, it's about the country you're in. The Northerners have this country on lock down. And ONLY with a violent revolution can we take our country back. I have always maintained this.
Take it back from who, is fayemi a northerner? The northerners have only learnt to form a coalition, let presidency be zoned to anywhere in the south and watch how many candidates spring up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.