Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) (55100 Views)

Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Hang Out Together / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
these two are agents of darkness.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Sanemind(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
tonto is using bob risky to trend...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mediocrity.... Yet you will see some direction less youths emulating and wanting to be like this 2 maybe bobrissky is fuuxcking her in disguise of being bleaching cream embassadors
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Doomed people grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by shegie(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
she finally found sex mate
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nairaland just keeps promoting rubbish nowadays!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by made4naija(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
made4naija:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh shared these photos of herself and Bobrisky posing in black coordinating ensembles and wrote: Love you so much Bob..
#friemdship #loyalty #LOVELIVESHERE.'

See more photos

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/

see more photos https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em
Is Bobrisky even a girl to qualify for a lesbian relationship?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Iceberg41:
Pls where is the angel that destroy sodom and Gomorra
Abeg are they not seeing what am seeing ni
go ask google. I tried asking on ur behalf d tin show me say the angel de prepare to go watch worldcup final abeg kuku go check. #onAsundaydiet grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
So... who's fukking who?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em

People like you are so boring and humorless you ought to be banned from the internet
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abeg Mods am not getting oo! Why is it dat every sunday tonto and bobrisky de always make front page? What kind of this
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by abdulwassi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Two ass hole
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Therealev: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elmojiid:
are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.

Exactly my thoughts, all the public friendship display might be a facade. Idris still has a dick and might be helping grease Tonto's Toto. Ofcourse many people wont see anything wrong with their friendship as Idris is almost a girl. But then again, best place to hide is in the open, dem no go notice you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elmojiid:
are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.

How did u manage to enter my mind na?? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by linearity: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I never knew Tonto is a lesbian and has even openly chosen Bobrisky as her lesbian partner.

Bobrisky still have a d1ck, he is not a lady by any definition, he is just a cross dresser period!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Kenbill1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tonto be careful oo,Bobrisky is capable of making someone pregnant

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by pafo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Imagine the fuckery when Bobrisky is looking prettier than tonto in pics.

Its unimaginable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
It would be interesting to see their inevitable fight...two foul mouthed girls! Hian grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Iceberg41:
Pls where is the angel that destroy sodom and Gomorra
Abeg are they not seeing what am seeing ni

Dont worry. They are still doing pressup
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Round peg in a round hole.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
made4naija:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh shared these photos of herself and Bobrisky posing in black coordinating ensembles and wrote: Love you so much Bob..
#friemdship #loyalty #LOVELIVESHERE.'

See more photos

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/

saw both the other day at Wuse mkt.
I was just imagining,
very useless set of human beings.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elmojiid:
U re a descendant of Solomon..u get sense .Tonto will get d best of both world.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Therealev:

Exactly my thoughts, all the public friendship display might be a facade. Idris still has a dick and might be helping grease Tonto's Toto. Ofcourse many people wont see anything wrong with their friendship as Idris is almost a girl. But then again, best place to hide is in the open, dem no go notice you.

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anything for attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Still wondering if he has chopped off his dick...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bobrisky no resemble human being again 0oo, he looks like river goddess. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
When werey jams werey it becomes Oweyweyrity cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
CheedyJ:

U re a descendant of Solomon..u get sense .Tonto will get d best of both world.
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tonto dike mother of one
bobrisky father of anus.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Slimsly100:

How did u manage to enter my mind na?? grin
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by zolajpower: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
She musy have sucked her ( bobrisky's ) breast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.