Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) (55098 Views)

Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Hang Out Together / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Didcot: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bobrisky omo ale!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Therealev:

Exactly my thoughts, all the public friendship display might be a facade. Idris still has a dick and might be helping grease Tonto's Toto. Ofcourse many people wont see anything wrong with their friendship as Idris is almost a girl. But then again, best place to hide is in the open, dem no go notice you.
na so
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Tulampa02(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I never knew Tonto is a lesbian and has even openly chosen Bobrisky as her lesbian partner.
borosky na man now, so he go dey fire Tonto bullet
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
I never knew Tonto is a lesbian and has even openly chosen Bobrisky as her lesbian partner.
U are trying to say Bobrisky get Toto and not preek
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
A combo of two failed beings. Mtcheew!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by oluwashedy: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
embarassedIrritating
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by onyiibest(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
king tonto queen bobrisky
sense will not kill me! if u know u know
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by asheyorinitemi: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just hope Tonto no dey naked in front of this boy cos na free blue film bdat for him
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by barongmj(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
How can she be a lesbian?
Are they same sex?
Is bobrisky now female?
Nwodosis:
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by mostmorgan: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
is bobrisky now a lady?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by didisky(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

actually she is straight cuz Bob is a dude with a 3rd leg �
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by babalonimi: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Their madness s like Toyota n check light grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I know that hotel, this is intercontinental hotel in Victoria island.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
The equation is balanced. Bobrisky is a man pretending to be a woman so Tonto has achieved her quest for a life partner.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by DECENCY3: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tonto wants to be a man while bobrisky wants to be woman. Irony of life. But by their dressing theyxan be reverse husband and wife.

Bobrisky the wifey[i][/i]
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
c bobrisky's black elbow#wayray
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em
she is one look well
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by eventsms(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Prostitute Tonto dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Akpokie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
mehhhhh
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Odani: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
I wonder how y'al jump into conclusions on a lot of things? I guess you either must have caught em in the act or you one of em

Ahan na u shud know d guy is obviously being sarcastic
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by RenzoFunds(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
See am mumu, na him even pose pass woman self.

Shameless Boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
are they gay
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
If Na me be RISKY. Ate to use this opportunity enjoy all the pussies in Nigeria i swear down
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
toto is looking for some one who will service her old pussi
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by adamsflick(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elmojiid:
are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.

Just what i was thinking
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by deboysben(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekwensu ekpee na father

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

So bobrisky has a kitten now
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by chimexdnice1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
two mad people and stupid bloggers dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Guide777(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
In Okorocha' s voice : Iberiberism of the highest order.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by ej4sub: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Elmojiid post=69391852]are u thinking what am thinking, dnt forget bob still have d×ck and tonto is lonely....just sayin.[/quot

They didn't remove it?
Who did the operation for him or her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
The worst things that has happened to Nigeria in this 2018 are Buhari, Tonto Dike and Bobrisky, others are APC INEC and Ekiti State...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
made4naija:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh shared these photos of herself and Bobrisky posing in black coordinating ensembles and wrote: Love you so much Bob..
#friemdship #loyalty #LOVELIVESHERE.'

See more photos

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tonto-dikeh-declares-her-love-for-bobrisky-as-they-step-out-in-black-photos/

Bobrisky be like something that woke up from the grave yard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.