Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? (14499 Views)

Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by jnrbayano(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
achorladey:
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-- the LORD detests them both. Proverbs 17:15

WHEN YOU JUDGE, MAKE SURE YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

I liked you post but you can not be completely sure all of the time and that's why Judgement is reserved for God alone who is sure all of the time.

"Parable of the wheat and tares" supports leaving judgement for God only.

Correct instead of judging

Just like you can't keep all of the law otherwise, there's not gonna be any need for grace.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
To any who wants an unbiassed persspective on Mohammed I recommend the book

23 years

it was written by an Iranian dude and is available online I Believe.

Enough of this Islamic Nonsense.

Let us focus on the Christian nonsense of this thread
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Christian..... Emulating Christ
By turning water into wine or raising the dead?

"Emulating Christ" is meaningless.

As far as religion goes he was a Jew.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by achorladey: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

I liked you post but you can not be completely sure all of the time and that's why Judgement is reserved for God alone who is sure all of the time.

"Parable of the wheat and tares" supports leaving judgement for God only.

Correct instead of judging

Just like you can't keep all of the law otherwise, there's not gonna be any need for grace.

Oga, I agree with you oooo. Man loves going beyond their jurisdiction. Just like you said leave Judgement for God only. God sees the heart, humans cannot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
The truth of the matter is that Chrstianity and Islam have brought nothing new to Africa as far as morality goes.

We have always known not to steal,kill,sleep with other people's wives and so on.
The old testament is full of countless examples of "inquiring" from Jehovah

i.e divination

Also Jehovah was indeed a very blood thirsty deity.

Eventually Jehovah was taken to Europe and repackaged as a cuddly loving dude with a son and Holy spirit (Value added) and then redistributed to the rest of the World.

The Arabs adopted Jehovah retainng his thirst for blood but changed his name to Allah and gave him a house in Mecca where every Muslim must visit. They really took care of things for the descendants of the Meccans financially with that pilgrimmage scam
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
AdeagboRA:

3. Concerning Banu Qurayda... It will seem to people like you that it is massacre, this was why the Prophet himself did not pass the verdict himself.. instead, he gave this to one of is companions (called Sa'd (RA) who was in closer relation to this tribe.. In fact he is a long time friend and allie to them...

Honestly this is bizarre.

Seems to "people like me" ? What kind of person am I?

Was it a massacre or not?
Did not pass verdict himself? What difference does that make.

Please explain how him not passing the verdich make any jot of difference.

Di Abacha pass the verdict to Kill Saro-Wiwa?

Fact is he was responsible
The men of Banu Qurayza were beheaded and their property and women shared . Even acording to Islamic teaching this was wrong as they were "People of the Book"
* Mohammad ordered the killing of two slave girls of a man called Abdollah ol-Khatal who he disliked - the reason: because they had sung satirical songs about him, which enraged him. Their names were Fartana and Qariba.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by AdeagboRA: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:

I did not pick on Islam but responded to another Muslim. Either you are a liar or out to dstort.

Did I not mention that he was adopted? So why pretend you did not see that

You say in Islam it is wrong to adopt blablabla.

WHEN did it become wrong?

The Quran was not revealed in one day. but over 23 years in Mecaa first and then later Medina. Sura al Ahzab was revealed in Medina. For those who are unaware the significance is that Mohammed lived in Mecca before fleeing to Medina and Several Sura were revealed in Mecca till he fled beecause of persecution e.g Sura Al Baqara was a Meccan Sura

So all the while he was in Mecca Sura AlAhzab had not been revealed and adoption was fine
You say adoption is wrong in Islam but the prophet adopted this guy and this guy was his adopted som for some of those 23 years during which time it was not wrong until a revelation was revealed to that effect and that was fo only one reason.

So Mohammed could marry the boy's wife.
Mohammed went to his house,saw her naked and cried to Allah who quickly sent another Sura saying

Adopted children are not your children. It is wrong for a man and a woman to have a different view once Allah and hiis messenger have decided their affair.

What was this affair? That they divorce so Mohammed could take over.

From that day on adoption was stopped.

Even if adoption was stopped. Fact is the boy knew him as his father. Was it right for Allah to make them divorce so Mohammed could marry her?

At this point, you need to go and meet Almighty God (Allah) and ask him why He revealed the verse ... wink
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by AdeagboRA: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:

Honestly this is bizarre.

Seems to "people like me" ? What kind of person am I?

Was it a massacre or not?
Did not pass verdict himself? What difference does that make.

Please explain how him not passing the verdich make any jot of difference.

Di Abacha pass the verdict to Kill Saro-Wiwa?

Fact is he was responsible
The men of Banu Qurayza were beheaded and their property and women shared . Even acording to Islamic teaching this was wrong as they were "People of the Book"
* Mohammad ordered the killing of two slave girls of a man called Abdollah ol-Khatal who he disliked - the reason: because they had sung satirical songs about him, which enraged him. Their names were Fartana and Qariba.

If am not wrong, I guess u listen to Awlaki...
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

These days, every time someone does something extremely wrong, what we hear people say is that we shouldn't judge them for the wrong thing they've done. It's even bad when you see a celebrity like Tonto Dikeh who glorifies herself in sin still openly telling people not to judge
her. It was worse when I saw comments from supposed Christians on her page telling others not to judge her when a video showed her saying jibberish which she called speaking in tongues at the altar of a so-called Church, while heavily living in sin, and when the Bible said woman should not teach in Church.

People are always quick to pull the "don't judge" card to prevent good people from pointing out the wrong in others. They usually say " didn't Jesus say you shouldn't judge?"

Luke 6:37
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Such talk from them is very stupid. It's the same as saying I shouldn't spank my child for doing something wrong because of "thou shall not judge". Why not go to a court of law and tell the judge that his name alone is offensive, and that he should let you off the hook without punishment for whatever crime took you to court. Don't you know that to judge is the same as making a decision or having an opinion?

Now, did Jesus really say we shouldn't judge? Let's look at the full explanation of the teaching which people have misconstrued to think Jesus actually said we shouldn't judge.

Mathew 7:1-5

1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I'm glad you read the above passage. You see, many people who misconstrue this passage often do because they read and stop at verse 2. Even those who who read beyond that still do not understand the rest of the passage.

Christ didn't say we shouldn't judge. He only said we shouldn't judge if we know we are partaking in the same kind of sin. It's the same as a thief judging a thief, or a rapist judging a rapist. If you are the type that loots company's money, you have no right to judge politicians who loot public funds because you are alike. If you open your mouth to state that a politician should be jailed for looting, then same will be your punishment for looting.

" 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

It is so because you didn't consider yourself first before judging others. You have to ensure you are not guilty of a certain sin before you speak against it. You will be an hypocrite if you judge when you commit the same sin.

"3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?"

Does all of these still say we shouldn't judge? No.
To avoid making hypocritical judgement, you have to ensure you are good and not a partaker of such sin, because that's the only way you can see clearly to point out the wrong others are doing.

"5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

The above verse didn't say after you've removed the plank from your own eye, you should leave the one in your brother's eye. It says after you've removed the plank from your own eye, then you will see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eye.

It doesn't say after you've made yourself good, you shouldn't point out the wrong in what others are doing.
It says that's when you can judge.

But Christians have been fooled to believe they shouldn't judge. They forget that they will be the ones to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6-3

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Did you read the above verse? It says we are going to judge angels, how much more things that are Pertaining To THis Life. So, if you still believe Jesus said we should not judge, then how will we be able to judge the angels and even things that are Pertaining to this life?

Remember Paul judged when a case of a fornicator was brought to him. He wasn't even there, yet he passed his judgement. Had it been Paul was a fornicator too, then he would have been an Hypocrite disobeying Jesus.

1 Corinthians 5:3

For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

I know some people will be quick to state that Jesus also said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You see, that scenario is quite different. That involves condemnation. A woman was about to be stoned for adultery; it is good to judge her for adultery when you are not an adulterer yourself, but stepping forward to stone her requires more than not just being an adulterer. You have to be sinless. When these people who wanted to stone realized that, they left her alone. But they had no blame for judging her. This is why you need to stay away from places where jungle Justice is being carried out.

All those who often use the "thou shall not judge" often use it as a mantra to prevent people from telling them to stop doing evil. You see a lady dressed like a sex worker and you tell her it is wrong, the next thing you hear is "why are you judging me?" I'm judging because what you are doing is wrong and I have the right to because I don't partaker in such.

Christians, when next someone tries to misquote Jesus words to prevent you from judging, tell them they are wrong. Explain this to them and also show them that Jesus also gave you the power to judge angels.

If the judgement in question is for correctional purpose, yes, but if we judge to display our "holier than thou" posture, it's a sin in itself. If you are saved, attempt should be made to save others.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
AdeagboRA:

At this point, you need to go and meet Almighty God (Allah) and ask him why He revealed the verse ... wink
The explanation is simple .

There was no revelation. Mohammed was a liar and fraudster as well as a sexual predator
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
AdeagboRA:

If am not wrong, I guess u listen to Awlaki...
You are not communicating
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by AdeagboRA: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:
The explanation is simple .

There was no revelation. Mohammed was a liar and fraudster as well as a sexual predator

You're burning yourself by saying this !
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by poseidon12: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Excellent and clear explanation. Thanks for the enlightenment. Your name though; alBHAGDADI. I'm judging here, because I can't take such a name.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
AdeagboRA:

You're burning yourself by saying this !
If that thought empowers you fine.

The man was a fraud and a sexual predator
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by poseidon12: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
ollah2:

Easy with the hate. It will further consume you.

What are you talking about? Can Christians comment on Muslim threads?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by ollah2: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
poseidon12:

What are you talking about? Can Christians comment on Muslim threads?

Can't they?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by AdeagboRA: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:

I did not pick on Islam but responded to another Muslim. Either you are a liar or out to dstort.

Did I not mention that he was adopted? So why pretend you did not see that

You say in Islam it is wrong to adopt blablabla.

WHEN did it become wrong?

The Quran was not revealed in one day. but over 23 years in Mecaa first and then later Medina. Sura al Ahzab was revealed in Medina. For those who are unaware the significance is that Mohammed lived in Mecca before fleeing to Medina and Several Sura were revealed in Mecca till he fled beecause of persecution e.g Sura Al Baqara was a Meccan Sura

So all the while he was in Mecca Sura AlAhzab had not been revealed and adoption was fine
You say adoption is wrong in Islam but the prophet adopted this guy and this guy was his adopted som for some of those 23 years during which time it was not wrong until a revelation was revealed to that effect and that was fo only one reason.

So Mohammed could marry the boy's wife.
Mohammed went to his house,saw her naked and cried to Allah who quickly sent another Sura saying

Adopted children are not your children. It is wrong for a man and a woman to have a different view once Allah and hiis messenger have decided their affair.

What was this affair? That they divorce so Mohammed could take over.

From that day on adoption was stopped.

Even if adoption was stopped. Fact is the boy knew him as his father. Was it right for Allah to make them divorce so Mohammed could marry her?

Once again I would apologize to the Christians for this

I took my time to read this again,

I didn't say adoption is wrong in islam, I only say it wrong to call such child by the of the other father... Everything applied to anybody will apply to such child

Quran was reveal in sequential, this brought about gradual change in the life's of Muslims..

Alcohol was allow and later it was forbidden.
Muslim women don't use hijab and later on they were commanded to do so...

Everything will not come once, there are events that warrants revelation..
This is continues to shape the muslim lifes until Allah reveals the last verses perfecting his religion.. Islam
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by danyaril2yahoo: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
To add to your valid assertion,1 corinthians 2 :15 give christian right to judge all things. [quote author=alBHAGDADI post=69391500]
These days, every time someone does something extremely wrong, what we hear people say is that we shouldn't judge them for the wrong thing they've done. It's even bad when you see a celebrity like Tonto Dikeh who glorifies herself in sin still openly telling people not to judge
her. It was worse when I saw comments from supposed Christians on her page telling others not to judge her when a video showed her saying jibberish which she called speaking in tongues at the altar of a so-called Church, while heavily living in sin, and when the Bible said woman should not teach in Church.

People are always quick to pull the "don't judge" card to prevent good people from pointing out the wrong in others. They usually say " didn't Jesus say you shouldn't judge?"

Luke 6:37
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Such talk from them is very stupid. It's the same as saying I shouldn't spank my child for doing something wrong because of "thou shall not judge". Why not go to a court of law and tell the judge that his name alone is offensive, and that he should let you off the hook without punishment for whatever crime took you to court. Don't you know that to judge is the same as making a decision or having an opinion?

Now, did Jesus really say we shouldn't judge? Let's look at the full explanation of the teaching which people have misconstrued to think Jesus actually said we shouldn't judge.

Mathew 7:1-5

1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I'm glad you read the above passage. You see, many people who misconstrue this passage often do because they read and stop at verse 2. Even those who who read beyond that still do not understand the rest of the passage.

Christ didn't say we shouldn't judge. He only said we shouldn't judge if we know we are partaking in the same kind of sin. It's the same as a thief judging a thief, or a rapist judging a rapist. If you are the type that loots company's money, you have no right to judge politicians who loot public funds because you are alike. If you open your mouth to state that a politician should be jailed for looting, then same will be your punishment for looting.

" 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

It is so because you didn't consider yourself first before judging others. You have to ensure you are not guilty of a certain sin before you speak against it. You will be an hypocrite if you judge when you commit the same sin.

"3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?"

Does all of these still say we shouldn't judge? No.
To avoid making hypocritical judgement, you have to ensure you are good and not a partaker of such sin, because that's the only way you can see clearly to point out the wrong others are doing.

"5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

The above verse didn't say after you've removed the plank from your own eye, you should leave the one in your brother's eye. It says after you've removed the plank from your own eye, then you will see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eye.

It doesn't say after you've made yourself good, you shouldn't point out the wrong in what others are doing.
It says that's when you can judge.

But Christians have been fooled to believe they shouldn't judge. They forget that they will be the ones to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6-3

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Did you read the above verse? It says we are going to judge angels, how much more things that are Pertaining To THis Life. So, if you still believe Jesus said we should not judge, the
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
AdeagboRA:

Once again I would apologize to the Christians for this

I took my time to read this again,

I didn't say adoption is wrong in islam, I only say it wrong to call such child by the of the other father... Everything applied to anybody will apply to such child

Quran was reveal in sequential, this brought about gradual change in the life's of Muslims..

Alcohol was allow and later it was forbidden.
Muslim women don't use hijab and later on they were commanded to do so...

Everything will not come once, there are events that warrants revelation..
This is continues to shape the muslim lifes until Allah reveals the last verses perfecting his religion.. Islam

You said

IN ISLAM IT IS WRONG TO TREAT ANOTHER MANS SON AS ONE'S OWN

This is particiularly relevant to Muslims as you may wish to marry their daughters.

Allah revealed Nothing to Mohammed. Certainly nothing new of any value other than how to Marry one's adopted son.
This was forbidden even among the so called idoolaters of Mecca but Muhammed came with a revelation that not only can yo Marry their wives but another revelation that the Son and wife must divorce to facilitate this
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by Iamzik: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Any Christian here arguing with a Muslim op who opened this thread needs to be examined.

Can you comment on an Islamic thread without chanting their incantation?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by sexdoll: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:
He probably did. There is signifcant HISTORICITY on that.
Whether all that is said about him is accurate is another thing

jesus is just a compilation of so many other son-gods that came before him in various religious mythology.

like jesus like horus.

like jesus like krishna.

like jesus like mithras.

like jesus like dionysus.

like jesus like buddha.

and so on...

Read this article to get more information
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
sexdoll:

jesus is just a compilation of so many other son-gods that came before him in various religious mythology.

like jesus like horus.

like jesus like krishna.

like jesus like mithras.

like jesus like dionysus.

and so on...

Read this article to get more information

Sorry I will not be reading any article . You go and read up on the
Historicity of Jesus

If you cannot make your case by yourself forget it.

bottomline I really do not know but I believe there was a guy who went by that name who was killed by the Roman authorities
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by sexdoll: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
aribisala0:

Sorry I will not be reading any article . You go and read up on the
Historicity of Jesus

If you cannot make your case by yourself forget it.

bottomline I really do not know but I believe there was a guy who went by that name who was killed by the Roman authorities

why must it be a guy?

why couldn't it have been a woman?

you mentioned something about the historicity of jesus, right?

now in history, if you really wanna know if someone existed, you can easily do that by studying the history of that person's contemporaries.

so how come little or nothing is known about the so called disciples of jesus?

what happened to them afterwards?

you see... it's all myth and nonsense.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by alBHAGDADI: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Iamzik:
Any Christian here arguing with a Muslim op who opened this thread needs to be examined.

Can you comment on an Islamic thread without chanting their incantation?
I'm not a Muslim...Check my profile.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by aribisala0(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
sexdoll:

why must it be a guy?

why couldn't it have been a woman?

you mentioned something about the historicity of jesus, right?

now in history, if you really wanna know if someone existed, you can easily do that by studying the history of that person's contemporaries.

so how come little or nothing is known about the so called disciples of jesus?

what happened to them afterwards?

you see... it's all myth and nonsense.

I am not an expert on the matter and I said he "PROBABLY" existed.
That is my opinion based on my own study. I know that many scholars have studied the matter even written Phds on it.

You are entitled to your opinion which I do not seek to influence AT ALL

My opinion is that there probably was a Jewish guy called Jesus that lived in Galilee about 2000 years ago
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by Eagleword14(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one op

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man"...1cor 2:15
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by engrvick2: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
I'm glad I read this cool
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by poseidon12: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
ollah2:

Can't they?

No they can't, unless they swear that they believe in your Mohamed.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by ollah2: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
poseidon12:

No they can't, unless they swear that they believe in your Mohamed.

And you have a problem with that?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? by poseidon12: 12:36am On Jul 16, 2018
aribisala0:
To any who wants an unbiassed persspective on Mohammed I recommend the book

23 years

it was written by an Iranian dude and is available online I Believe.

Enough of this Islamic Nonsense.

Let us focus on the Christian nonsense of this thread

The author is Prof Ali Bashti, an Iranian. I will look for it. I have always believed that Islam is fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.