Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (27294 Views)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Alexis11:
It is only God that can defeat Oshiomole in election.
Make we no dey overhype biko. Will he win in Rivers or Bayelsa? I think not.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Franzinni: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
cool
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Antoeni(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Just Like that,
with all the Drama,Deceit,False Pretence, Lies,Character Assassination,Coupled with JUJU still No Head way,
I know this Victory came as a Shock
Now start Preparing for Life in the Prison
Seat Down reflect on the Possible challenges you will Face or Come across In the PRISON.
You can Ask some PDP EX Convicts for Lead and Guidance about Life in Nigeria Prisons,

3 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Newpride(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Oshiomole deserves some accolades for his first victory since he emerged APC national chairman.

If oyegun is still the national chairman, there would have been division among APC in ekiti thus affecting their chance.

Congrats Oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by grimandevil: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2018
fayose defeated himself .
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by iluvdonjazzy: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
NGENEKWENU, wea you, we don win o.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Brainbox2020(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
maximunimpact:
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins
that bros go suffer gan
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by madgoat(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Vote now dun cost... From 1k before...them dey buy am 5k ...some Nah 10k sef... Lol can't wait to sell my own to the highest bidder in 2019... I advise to do same too because one thing is sure ...baba is coming back! So the real question is... Can you make money from it?

Well its obvious you are someone who's destiny is in the toilet.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by MrJanuzaj: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Just the normal APC states ooo. APC can never win Rivers state.

Una don start with una mouth again abi

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by deebsman1(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
I wonder ooo. Not necessarily another party but at least another individual. I won't be surprised if Segun Oni takes the baton from Fayemi. Smh.
Whatever rocks their boat.
BTW, they have Falana, he contested in 2003 but lost due to PDP massive rigging and vote buying that year. I guess they should give him chance 2022 after Fayemi
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Brainbox2020(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
laprince:
This is Nigeria.
More dark years ahead.
Congratulations Fayemi
Na only you see that dark year

4 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Andrewgame42: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
madgoat:

Well its obvious you are someone who's destiny is in the toilet.

Maybe...but I still get destiny... ...you wey no get at all ekon? Stupid thing
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Perfecter4real(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
I see so many people have already lost hope in the electoral process but guess let's keep hope alive APC winning few states is no assurance that That Buhari is gonna win the 2019 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by sotall(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
greatiyk4u:
In 2014 even as an incumbent Gov. Fayemi lost, congratulated Fayose and moved ahead, let's see if prof. Will emulate such gentleman gesture

PDP.......there was truly a party
Has Buharry a.k.a Mr integrity ever accepted defeat and congratulated anyone in all the elections he lost before 2015?

APC....party of propaganda and uncommon lies
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by papoudaupolos: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.
Osun is a confirm done deal

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by cbnileowo: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
APC change.. .omo yoruba nimi oooooooooooo swagger..pampers or ipig oya cum carry una broda fayose go were your leader dry..... sharp sharp...dancing shaku shaku right now
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Enice(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone see what I see! CUPP is dead on arrival. The total vote cast for the CUPP minus PDP is not up to the void votes in one LGA. These briefcase political parties are the ones that shout the most. They conduct online polls where stones and APC are contestant. Now in the real world, they cannot even garner more than the void votes in one LGA.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by higherpower: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:
It has nothing to do with Oshiomole.

Non payment of salaries & bonuses caused Fayose candidate his chance.

Every wailer has a way of consolation. Yours is epic

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by iluvdonjazzy: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
politics is money, u no give them money, you no pay their salary you dey there dey make mouth thinking u go win
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Happy to hear this.

Vanpascore:

Relax, there is no opposition in Osun. Who want face APC in omoluabi state? PDP suffered it when they were together, now that they have scattered, we will burry them completely.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Wonderful.

papoudaupolos:

Osun is a confirm done deal

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by brodalokie: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Alexis11:
It is only God that can defeat Oshiomole in elections.

I said this because I saw the way he managed to win the last election in Edo.

Edo people will understand. cool

God is a respecter of no man. He will have mercy and show compassion to whoever he like
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by biztip: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
cngrats to APC for winning ekiti, still this won't translate to buhari winning Nigeria presidency again
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by isahsalee: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:

Most APC win or take all state? Pdp to ve 1 or 2 states out of 36 states would be ok.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by biggiesmallz15(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=69393475][/quote] Goal Goal??

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Ikebesupa(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Vote now dun cost... From 1k before...them dey buy am 5k ...some Nah 10k sef... Lol can't wait to sell my own to the highest bidder in 2019... I advise to do same too because one thing is sure ...baba is coming back! So the real question is... Can you make money from it?
.. How many years will you eat the 5k? I will rather send you that 5k so that you can buy sense to vote wisely.. Smh
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by ybalogs(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2018
When you have ADAMS as a Party National Chairman, the first man God created, the party would always come FIRST

When you have a Party National Chairman, whose Name is SECONDUS . What position did you expect him to carry in any Contest?
Answer. "Second"
So APC came first and
PDP comes second in Ekiti Election.

How una see am??

3 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Xander85: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, e be like say you never sabi the people you dey deal with! shocked

Just kiss goodbye to free and fair elections in Nigeria!! wink

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by kollinpowel(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose I told u, didn't I? That karma is a bastard , that it will always come back for you. So enjoy
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
No amount of soothing wards can quench the raging fire burning inside Fayose's chest.
That's how we pay back all these loud mouthF00ls for insulting us

Yes, he's a very disrespectful person. Congratulations to Jagaban, Amosu, Ambode, Ajumobi, Aregbesola, Akeredolu, Apc leadership both at Ekiti and Abuja, Engr Segun Oni, sen arise, adeyeye, ojudu, Daramola, and other soldiers of democracy too numerous to mention.

I want to remind all the words of former American president, Ronald Reagan when he hit Libya with missiles in 1986. Reagan said ' there will be the greatest peace on earth when on every bad mouth a padlock is hung'

I, therefore, look forward to peace and tranquility to return to Ekiti now that the film has ended and the actor has been tamed.

I'm delighted that South West is one now. Economic emancipation should begin. Odua Investment should be resuscitated.

Employment for our youths, more factories, smse, mining activities and devt, electricity , reform of our education curriculum, empowerment of our artisans, etc.

Economic growth and prosperity of South West is my desire and God Almighty will help our governors in this zone to take the zone to lofty height amin Jesu.

Who says Restructuring has not started?

We can have joint
*Security,
*Power plant,
*Economic blueprint,
*Educational curriculum,
*Health facility, etc
in South West as we're today.

Also:
*Power drunk should be avoided.
*Rule of law should be respected, no one should be oppressed.
*Fairness in political appointment.
*Welfare and well-being of our people should be taken seriously. Salaries and Pension should be attended to.
*Health should be looked into.
*Agriculture should be given serious attention for we need to feed ourselves.
*** With all these and others, we don't have to go back to Egypt anymore. Congratulations to JKF!

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by olalat(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
To all APC faithful,we have one last battle this year,before 2019 election.

Do it again for Osun State.
osun is on lock down my guy. No opposition in that state. The only thing that can make apc loose osun is protest vote from the west senatorial district. I hope wisdom prevail s.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by honor4real(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Money speaks. Had it been PDP and Fayose also spent more they would have won this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / Yes, Aisha Buhari Eats From Poor People’s Money! By Festus Adedayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.