Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (27262 Views)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bishops10:

You said B. Saraki defeated his own father, how?

His father, (Oloye) former senate majority leader under Shagari was the God father of Kwara Politics. Oloye owned Kwara state and was the Kingmaker. In 2003 he installed his son Bukola as governor and daughter Gbemi as Senator. In 2011 Oloye wanted his daughter Gbemi who was then a senator to succeed Bukola whose 2 terms as Governor had expired . Bukola (who was now governor) defied his father refused to back his sister and instead backed Ahmed. Humiliated, Oloye had to leave PDP for ANPP with his daughter Gbemi in tow. She lost the election to Bukola's candidate Ahmed. This effectively dented Oloyes longstandiing reputation as untouchable and THE Kingmaker in Kwara and made Bukola the new Godfather in Kwara. The rumour is Gbemi and Bukola still dont talk till today and that although Oloye publicly forgave him (some say for political reasons), he died of a broken heart!! However Oloye publicly admitted that Bukola's reason for not supporting his sister was a politically shrewd one even though it tore the family apart. That tells you Bukola Saraki (like him or not) is a political mastermind who takes no prisoners...dont mess around..no sentiments..he does not lose!!! You only have to go back to the way he emerged senate president to know the kind of guy we are dealing with.

He has never been on the losing side of an election or a major political manouvre, all the other major actors (Tinubu, Buhari, IBB, Atiku etc etc etc) have lost elections and made political miscalculations. Though there is always a first time, I contend He is the man to watch!!!
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by fortunechy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rip To Ekiti state In advance..... very soon u will start hearing, 4communities massacred in ekiti and of course, president Mama mmadu bu Gari always say "I will bring to book "......unforseen book
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by KETTLEWATER: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
I weep for Ekiti people. The Leadership of Ekiti now resembles Nigeria. In Nigeria it is between IBB, OBJ, PMB. In Ekiti it is between Ijamba (JKF), Oshoko and Oni. To worsen the situation Ekiti has sold their heart and their life for N4,000 watch BBC

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by KETTLEWATER: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oshiomole is an illiterate opportunist....he brought nothing to the table apart from the diarrhea from his big mouth.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Vanpascore(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
sirpedro:

Are you stupid. Are you saying the same osun. Do you know how many children dropped out of school because your governor failed to pay our parent salaries.
Your governor claims to pay salaries meanwhile in reality he is paying 1/4 of their actual salaries. If apc wins next election in osun. So many people will die in pain and agony. #saynotoapcinosun

Your father is stupid, omo ale!
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why can't Ekiti people learn from Osun state's hardship in the hands of an APC governor? They should have voted a neutral party.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by 7lives: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Happy to hear this.

Osun people are no nonsense people o, they are the only state that voted for Ribadu in 2011.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by sirpedro(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Vanpascore:

Your father is stupid, omo ale!
Your mom is a bastard.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Vanpascore(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
sirpedro:

Your mom is a bastard.

Omo ale jatijati ma lele yii ke, i am not bothered, a useless mother who was rapped by a mad man, yu called ur father, gave birth to a waste, which is you. Oponu omo!
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by sirpedro(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Vanpascore:

Omo ale jatijati ma lele yii ke, i am not bothered, a useless mother who was rapped by a mad man, yu called ur father, gave birth to a waste, which is you. Oponu omo!
Mad man. You’re a waste to your parents.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by laprince(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2018
SirBunky85:
yes,more dark years ahead in ur household

Oga, leave my household nau.

Better know am not much of a Fayose fan now.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by SirBunky85(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
laprince:

Oga, leave my household nau.

Better know am not much of a Fayose fan now.
why would u be prophecying doom for Nigeria?
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by laprince(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
why would u be prophecying doom for Nigeria?

Oga, it's not like I am prophesying doom. I was happy with the kind of opposition that APC was to PDP, now that PDP is not even a voice, nor is any other party formidable. It spells doom.

It will not really help us much. I want a level of balance in the system.
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Bishops10(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2018
geometricaxis:

His father, (Oloye) former senate majority leader under Shagari was the God father of Kwara Politics. Oloye owned Kwara state and was the Kingmaker. In 2003 he installed his son Bukola as governor and daughter Gbemi as Senator. In 2011 Oloye wanted his daughter Gbemi who was then a senator to succeed Bukola whose 2 terms as Governor had expired . Bukola (who was now governor) defied his father refused to back his sister and instead backed Ahmed. Humiliated, Oloye had to leave PDP for ANPP with his daughter Gbemi in tow. She lost the election to Bukola's candidate Ahmed. This effectively dented Oloyes longstandiing reputation as untouchable and THE Kingmaker in Kwara and made Bukola the new Godfather in Kwara. The rumour is Gbemi and Bukola still dont talk till today and that although Oloye publicly forgave him (some say for political reasons), he died of a broken heart!! However Oloye publicly admitted that Bukola's reason for not supporting his sister was a politically shrewd one even though it tore the family apart. That tells you Bukola Saraki (like him or not) is a political mastermind who takes no prisoners...dont mess around..no sentiments..he does not lose!!! You only have to go back to the way he emerged senate president to know the kind of guy we are dealing with.

He has never been on the losing side of an election or a major political manouvre, all the other major actors (Tinubu, Buhari, IBB, Atiku etc etc etc) have lost elections and made political miscalculations. Though there is always a first time, I contend He is the man to watch!!!
Thanks a lot for the history sir
Re: APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti by Babiod: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2018
geometricaxis:

pls kindly explain the elections tinubu lost, is it ACN in 2011 where everyone knows he supported Jonathan, not talking of primaries o,any general election ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.