Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti (1663 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by africanusvu(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2018
I was wondering why some Yoruba's instead of cerebrating d outcome of ekiti elections seems to be mocking their south east neighbors because of Fayose loosing ekiti as if Ojukwu have just lost a presidential election to Awolowo.it is wrong.ekiti election have no impact on the walfare of Igbo man.who ever wins can send allocations to ebonyi.can't built 2nd Niger bridge.can't expand Onitsha mainmkt.can't send nor drive herdsmen to/from Enugu neighther can he build commercial city in IMO.some voted against Fayose just to displease Igbo's.but did it make any sense.I am weak of this cold war

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
africanusvu:
I was wondering why some Yoruba's instead of cerebrating d outcome of ekiti elections seems to be mocking their south east neighbors because of Fayose loosing ekiti as if Ojukwu have just lost a presidential election to Awolowo.it is wrong.ekiti election have no impact on the walfare of Igbo man.who ever wins can send allocations to ebonyi.can't built 2nd Niger bridge.can't expand Onitsha mainmkt.can't send nor drive herdsmen to/from Enugu neighther can he build commercial city in IMO.some voted against Fayose just to displease Igbo's.but did it make any sense.I am weak of this cold war

Story! tongue
Tell your brothers to pick their fights wisely.
They where all over the place throwing invectives at yorubas over our stance on fayose.
They even had a protest rally of shame for fayose's drama episode.
Victory is sweet when rubbed in,
But hold
Know it, prepare for , witness it.

Sai Baba 2019.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Leave them, let them continue to mumu themselves.
I don't even know what concerns igbos and ekiti election.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Story! tongue
They where all over the place throwing invectives at yorubas over our stance on fayose.
But hold

Sai Baba 2019.
And you go start experiencing Sai baba from now on. Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Lipscomb(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy poor remark.so you just know that election of ekiti can't have impact on igbos mischievous.
africanusvu:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

And you go start experiencing Sai baba from now on. Amen.

Amen.

And may you remain a past failure like GEJ.
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by TundeBricklayer: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Story! tongue
But hold

Sai Baba 2019.
Same way your brothers were supporting APC governorship candidate in Anambra election, it's called political interest, some of you are dumb to understand, same thing happened in Rivers Yorubas were supporting APC candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Amen.

And may you remain a past failure like GEJ.
Amen.
Including the herdsmen. Let me hear you say Amen....

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

The pain is palpable. My osu brother. Get well soon
grin.... You can keep your osu, I remain an Ekiti, always will.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Fesomu(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Losing or loosing. Take note bro
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Same way your brothers were supporting APC governorship candidate in Anambra election, it's called political interest, some of you are dumb to understand, same thing happened in Rivers Yorubas were supporting APC candidate.

Yeah right, my advice remains pick your fights wisely.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

Including the herdsmen. Let me hear you say Amen....

You are truly a loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

You are truly a loser.
It takes one to know one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by jumobi1(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians are cursed fools. Look at the votes they give APC and PDP when neither have proven worthy. From now on, Nigerians are precluded from blaming their leaders.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

It takes one to know one grin grin

I pass on you.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
africanusvu:

This so-called cold war is baseless! It is propagated by Seun and his cohort as a means of expanding nairaland's traffic. Its really bad! So many families are paying the cost of these senseless argument been done here, in their various communities.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

I pass on you.
Wakaman......... You are living according to your name.
Just waka dey go... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by TundeBricklayer: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

The pain is palpable. My osu brother. Get well soon
You should more Concern over two years half salary your governor is paying Osun workers,

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You should more Concern over two years half salary your governor is paying Osun workers,
grin grin grin...... They can keep their Osu.... Awon were

So their own na 2years, or rather, 24months..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by africanusvu(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Story! tongue
But hold

Sai Baba 2019.
.sentiments apart.who factually did u think is loosing here?
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Story! tongue
But hold

Sai Baba 2019.
ipob and igbo miscreants don suffer for una hand
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
The miscreants thought elections are won on social media
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Ziggylady(f): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

Story! tongue
But hold

Sai Baba 2019.

Guy rob it in like you all did in 2015 over buhari,when shallowness starts to strike you lots with hunger,fulani herdsmen,death and deprivation..we will be here to laugh at you,while you deny voting APC..either claiming it was not all of you that wanted APC or blame rigging,opposition and PDP..

So rub it in well with ewedu and gbegirir because when APC unleashes their trade- marks,Igbos will suffer.

Abeg sai baba till 2055!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2018
africanusvu:
.sentiments apart.who factually did u think is loosing here?

Depends on which side you hold for.

For me it's pure sweet sexy victory! wink
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
wakaman:

You are truly a loser.
can't someone wail in peace ,leave the ipod miscreants to continue his agony cheesy
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Nwaide01: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Mocking Igbo or laughing at their ignorance because I don't understand how people will chose suffering over happiness, evil over good, incompetence over competence and so on.Ekiti people should ask their Benue counter part how far.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Guy rob it in like you all did in 2015 over buhari,when shallowness starts to strike you lots with hunger,fulani herdsmen,death and deprivation..we will be here to laugh at you,while you deny voting APC..either claiming it was not all of you that wanted APC or blame rigging,opposition and PDP..

So rub it in well with ewedu and gbegirir because when APC unleashes their trade- marks,Igbos will suffer.

Abeg sai baba till 2055!

May you get these proclamations to come to reality in your life,

Sweet sexy victory. Infact I am gonna be having amala, gbegiri and ewedu with goat meat for lunch, topped with ice Heineken.

Sorry for loss, bear the pain.

More is coming, brace up.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by Daplux4: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

buhari will disappoint those that believe in him come 2023 if he wins 2019 election.
Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
africanusvu:

Its amusing. Why would Igbos be concerned about what happens in Ekiti? Who cares? Of what concern is that to Igbo land?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Shldnt Mock Igbos Because Of Fayose Loosing Ekiti by wakaman: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Kingsley1000:
can't someone wail in peace ,leave the ipod miscreants to continue his agony cheesy

E dey sweet me to wind them Ni.

Oya sorry for them.
Make una sorry O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari, IGP In Closed Door Meeting / APC Fixes Prices For 2019 Nomination Forms (see How Much Buhari Will Pay) / Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.