Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (55851 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by bewla(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
bamoski:
Ippb pigs over to you
orubebe
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by seunlayi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Both Apc and PdP should be disqualified and ban from future election in Èkìtì state. The 3rd place candidate should be declare winner. The way money was shared and buying and selling of votes by both should not go unpunished otherwise, hmmmmm, otherwise, we are all doomed in this country especially now that another election is coming, this new modernized money politics will do us no good. Who is with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by miiraaj: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
When will sense fall on this fake pastor called Reno Omockery?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by billyG(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
This coward hide far away in Trump's con3 & type rubbish! was he there?was d military involved in keeping security in ekiti during d election? heartbreak will finish false pastor omokri!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Omeokachie: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Positivepoint:

he does not even need to campaign in the north and he will win.

That's a negative point.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Newpride(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rhino or Reno, I spit on u...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by semyman: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Just escalating foolish people's ranting to waste my megabytes omokri kor alekri ni

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by forayfleo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari would need 1,110,000 policemen to conduct 2019 elections.
He had better start recruiting now.
that should be in ekiti but not in my Rivers.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by hoopLA: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
This fool called o mockery didn't call 2014 election that Fayose hijacked federal invasion.
Because he was feeding fat from the government at the time

Now the epileptic hypocrite is barking like the starved bingo that he is

This dude is all up in our faves ranting and screaming like a coćk-hungry hoe every time. He won't do anything tangible with his time . Sorry I forgot, he has no life now that his pay masters are out of Aso Rock

He and FFK are reasons why twitter should never have been invented

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Glink2018(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Trendvoice:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, of rigging the just concluded Ekiti governorship election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission on Sunday declared the APC candidate, Kayode Fayemi, as the winner after he defeated the current Deputy Governor of the state and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Kolapo Olusola, in 12 LGAs.

The APC candidate garnered 197,459 votes while Olusola polled 178,114 votes.

Reacting to Fayemi’s victory, Omokri described the election as ‘federal military invasion’

“Ekiti’s election was NOT free and fair. It was more of a federal military invasion than an election.

“Even with APC’s questionable victory, I remind Buhari of history: PDP WON Ekiti’s gubernatorial election in 2014 but LOST the 2015 Presidential election. It is yet Uhuru for PMB!” he tweeted.

Also, Media mogul, Dele Momodu has congratulated Fayemi on his victory.

Momodu wrote on his Twitter page, “Congratulations, Dr. Kayode Fayemi has been declared the winner of the Ekiti State election in a tension-soaked Gubernatorial race.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/ekiti-election-result-omokri-dele-momodu-react-to-fayemis-victory/
I Know say Reno mumukry just want show himself.
If Ekiti 2018 was military invasion...what invasion shld we call Ekiti 2014?
Bros! Respect yourself o!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by ifetex1: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
please all you guys that are making comments here It's either you have short memories or you don't know anything but just to join the band wagon to comment.
Have you asked yourselves why this woman is coming out now that Fayose have lost to demand for apology? Is it not because what Fayose said that she
Will connive with Apc and security agencies to rig election has come to past? Can't you guys think? Is it not a case of guilty conscience or saving face?
How many of you remember that this Amina Zakari of a woman is a niece of Buhari? How many of you remember that Buhari wanted to appoint this woman Chairman of Inec when Jega"s tenure ended in 2015 but for the outcry of some Nigerians?
How many of you know that this woman worked with El Rufai at Afro consortium projects a company that used to execute projects for PTF when Buhari was It's chairman under Abacha?
This woman is still an Inec commissioner and her department was incharge of some personnel posted to Ekiti for this Election! Now who will look me in the eye and tell me that fayose was shouting for nothing ?
And all of you saying Fayose Will go to jail for wishing somebody death I say again come out of your Ignorance we are not in military rule this was how you guys was shouting that saraki will go to jail for till supreme court still let you guys know that you know nothing!
Ekiti people let Fayemi make Ekiti paradise like Buhari has made Nigeria.

Better you guys than me.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Lordofthewest(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose claims he's Peter the rock but forgot Fayemi was the minister of mining.. So the rock was drilled

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by dupsyfoundation(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
am sure this man doesn't think before he talks,that is exactly why PDP is not getting it,instead of them to stop all these insults and face the real fact they prefer lies and insults which can never win election. until u guys receive sense u will remain on a spot.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Addme: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omokri,both parties actually rigged but the highest rigger won.......

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by uridadole: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Drakkernoir:
Must this man comment on everything.... Irritant.
Man or boy under pastorial apprenticeship but always embarrassing his tutors.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by kristisking(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians truly are their own problem. If you think the result is truly the will of the people, then you are deceiving yourself. The election was bought. The party who spent more won. Its goes a long way to prove that Nigerians don't really know what they want. That's why our politicians can easily deceive us. Imaging people trading their destiny with #5000 for the same man they rejected in 2014 and was even indicted. Nigeria is in deep shit!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by dupsyfoundation(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin
Happy to witness this day..
God, I appreciate you!
me too.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Alwayzasking247: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
But serzly... Why should i(alwayzasking) congratulate fayemi?

Why should i congratulate DOOM to the people of Ekiti?

Do i really give a bleep?

As far as am concerned all of them nah the same thing.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by Glink2018(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
ifetex1:
please all you guys that are making comments here It's either you have short memories or you don't know anything but just to join the band wagon to comment.
Have you asked yourselves why this woman is coming out now that Fayose have lost to demand for apology? Is it not because what Fayose said that she
Will connive with Apc and security agencies to rig election has come to past? Can't you guys think? Is it not a case of guilty conscience or saving face?
How many of you remember that this Amina Zakari of a woman is a niece of Buhari? How many of you remember that Buhari wanted to appoint this woman Chairman of Inec when Jega"s tenure ended in 2015 but for the outcry of some Nigerians?
How many of you know that this woman worked with El Rufai at Afro consortium projects a company that used to execute projects for PTF when Buhari was It's chairman under Abacha?
This woman is still an Inec commissioner and her department was incharge of some personnel posted to Ekiti for this Election! Now who will look me in the eye and tell me that fayose was shouting for nothing ?
And all of you saying Fayose Will go to jail for wishing somebody death I say again come out of your Ignorance we are not in military rule this was how you guys was shouting that saraki will go to jail for till supreme court still let you guys know that you know nothing!
Ekiti people let Fayemi make Ekiti paradise like Buhari has made Nigeria.

Better you guys than me.

The last time I see u making sense was when Gen Babangida handed over.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by stephleena(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
sharrap!! take them to court!! or do you know better than fayose that accepted defeat

inyamuri flat.head be doing the most
lol,which court?. everything in nigerian is dead,including "choice".. once u can pay,people give up their choice..
As for fayose he had already for seen,all this.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by PassingShot(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari would need 1,110,000 policemen to conduct 2019 elections.
He had better start recruiting now.
Dem don start again ooooooo, noise makers.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by MrMystrO(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rick9:
When has elections ever been free and fair grin

My brother, I tire. Same point I've been trying to make since the beginning of time!

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by stephleena(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
dupsyfoundation:
am sure this man doesn't think before he talks,that is exactly why PDP is not getting it,instead of them to stop all these insults and face the real fact they prefer lies and insults which can never win election. until u guys receive sense u will remain on a spot.
sisterly, apart from pdp's blame game, democracy can NEVER, work in Nigeria.. PVC, is just another necessary accessory to ur handbag..
It was pure robbery, yesterday.. it was more surprising, PDP couldn't put up a fight..
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by franchasng: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Agbaletu:
I am not going to support Reno on this. I am a PDP member too. How can somebody be owing 7 - 9 months salary and Reno is talking nonsense.
Fayose/Eleka lost to the civil servants in Ekiti.
Ekiti civil servants are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man.
if truly Fayose is owing Ekiti State civil servants 7 - 9 months salary, then Fayose is a bloody fool to do that while criticizing Buhari on media daily. Unless Federal government intentionally stopped giving Ekiti state her own national allocation for the past 7 months, if not, Fayose should be arrested, what nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by chibuzorAbia: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
stephleena:

lol,which court?. everything in nigerian is dead,including "choice".. once u can pay,people give up their choice..

Just shut up there madam

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by modik(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
stephleena:
Lol, ekiti election was all about the "highest bidder"
Fayemi, had the monetary support of the federal government, kogi government, and Kaduna government.. the security couldn't put up a fight with APC thugs.
The truth, is from fayose's body language, Nigga was already expecting defeat that's the truth,same with lere olayinka...Party agents,were calling telling them about the massive riggings going on at various polling units, how PDP agents were thrown out of collation centres sef,all they could say,was "stand by ur votes".. don't be intimidated..mtchewww, no be naija we dey so?

Be careful. Kwurrupshan fight is ongoing.

Lol
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
u got it wrong!! once u get paid,u have made a "choice"..u choose to take the money or not,the ball is in ur court to make that choice,you can't blame anyone for that

u should have known fayose was paying civil servants 3k for votes perior to election and during the election,but u decided to turn a blind eye and concentrate on APC

the truth is ur just bitter and angry fayemi won
stephleena:

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by MrMystrO(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
stephleena:

sisterly, apart from pdp's blame game, democracy can NEVER, work in Nigeria.. PVC, is just another necessary accessory to ur handbag..
It was pure robbery, yesterday.. it was more surprising, PDP couldn't put up a fight..

Has always been so, andwill remain the same for Decades to come.

#ThisIsNigeria
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by ejimatic: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by edupedia: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
stephleena:
Lol, ekiti election was all about the "highest bidder"
Fayemi, had the monetary support of the federal government, kogi government, and Kaduna government.. the security couldn't put up a fight with APC thugs.
The truth, is from fayose's body language, Nigga was already expecting defeat that's the truth,same with lere olayinka...Party agents,were calling telling them about the massive riggings going on at various polling units, how PDP agents were thrown out of collation centres sef,all they could say,was "stand by ur votes".. don't be intimidated..mtchewww, no be naija we dey so?

....story-telling with tramadol is not good for your health....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by brodalokie: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
APC go eat on top my head PDP go still eat on top and they want only me to fight the whole world as if I am Jesus. That's how I see it oh
I have said my own. Jesus no work, Constitution no work, Education no work, Peace no work, Truth no work, Loyalty no work, Everything no gree work.
Since you prefer weapons of war and after all these years I nor carry any weapon then I think you should all leave me alone and go take on somebody your size. Fight your mate and leave me in peace.
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory by hgnbello(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
We will keep seen dat till fayemi finish his tenure..

Oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.