Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Break Blood Covenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Blood Covenant (8806 Views)

How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Blood Covenant by Prozzxyz: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Many lovers in the world today have taken a blood oath which i called BLOOD COVENANT. maybe you are one of them and you are looking for a way to break it, these few tips am about sharing with you will really help you.
Covenant can tie you up and it kills morethan HIV.
The first thing to do is this: If you noticed that you are no longer interested to continue with the covenant, all you need to do is just to tell your partner [The person you had the blood covenant with] alert him or her and explain to him/her
the reason why you want to denounce the blood agreement you had with him/her.
This reasons might be:
1. you dont love him/her anymore.
2. You did it out of ignorance and you want to quit it.
3. You cant keep the agreement anymore.
4. You want to break it and become free.
5. You dont want to die because of this covenant.
6. you are fed-up.
7. Your spirit told you to break it.
8. Its against your faith and believe.
9. You dont need it anymore.
10. You are afraid and you dont want to die.
You can choose from any of these above reasons, stand on it and insist you must break it, luckily for you, he/she might accept to break it with you.
But if he/she insisted never to break it with you, never you give up, keep trying.
You need to tell your parents and your imam or your pastor about it, take somebody along with you to meet him/her, also pray for God’s help, i believe solution must come one day.
HOW TO BREAK A COVENANT.
After your lover have agreed to break the covenant, the next thing to do is for you guys to renounce whatsoever you have agreed, if you guys leaked the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self with razor, pour the blood on the ground and then renounce the oath.
NOTE: When you did the covenant, blood was involved and now that you want to break it, blood must be involve aswell. So just use a razor, cut your self with it and when the blood start coming out, just let the blood touch the surface of the earth, {The soil} then begin to renounce everything you have said when you were talking the oath....
Re: How To Break Blood Covenant by Prozzxyz: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
HOW TO BREAK BLOOD COVENANT VISIT

www.storyaim.com
Re: How To Break Blood Covenant by MrSensor(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap / Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.