Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (80663 Views)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Temi17: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
It is well
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by famosh: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

*sighs*...i wonder why you had to quote me with this nonsense...Silly me fo replying you,but this will be the last time..

Bye.
Bye girl! GEJ till 2019!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by bobochem: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bad institution. Efcc is a tool by any government in power to terrorize political opponents. All our politicians are rogue and they all deserve to rot in jail.They shouldn't be sacred cow when fighting corruption.They efcc needn't to capitalize on PDP lost to prosecute him.If it is indict punish him never punish because he is an political opponent.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Hey boy, don't be afraid of the EFCC fever yet.

The petty theft you do on your mums purse isn't enough to cause far reaching damages so please get your mind to rest.

You would be touched when you start seeing public purse as a personal one.

Hey Jailbait, tell that to your fellow noise makers and political bigots.

#EndSars
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Awoo88: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who tweet that nonsense is an idiot. Do you persecute someone for the same crime twice

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral

it's a shame really

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by brodalokie: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Nothing patriotic about whipping up religious and tribal sentiments when it is not the case. You can say efcc is selective or targeting enemies of the government. But bringing in tribe and religion is just stale.
Disgusting!! !

If them no see enemy they will make one from inside the government fold.
Corruption is when the rest now feel important and they want to just kill the person before they find new person (because they like their own people and would not look within). I have just realized that is how they do it.
What we call government is actually food and food chain. Some body want to catch you off guard, he just gather the rest and he starts off like joke and later they add more sweeten dramas as they are killing you to help the ones with a soft heart cope. It is from this fold they will get their next meal. There is no government, no religion, no tradition, no education. It didn't work for me.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by dchem(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1018459465203552261

I am disappointed in this post. How on earth will EFCC post something like this?Please tell me I am dreaming. If PDP had won would Fayose still have Immunity. This post alone shows EFCC is partisan and hope the world is watching. That said,Fayose should face the music for every crime he committed as governor.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by sirpedro(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC
What about the Airport fraud in Osun State... Efcc should post something related to that too.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
By the way, where's is FFK? He is awfully quiet.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ManirBK: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by olajide21: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose should have decamped to APC since last month. Probably, he might be dining with the bog boys after the defeat...
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by olajide21: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Guestlander post=69405020]By the way, where's is FFK? He is awfully quiet.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ManirBK: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
Justice BANJOKO please FAYOSE will be coming to your court in some few months , what is good for DARIYE and NYAME is also good for FAYOSE grin grin
I dey laugh!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ManirBK: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
ashcall:
Haba with him broken hand and neck.You people no get feeling ne
I dey laugh small

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by burakado17: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
thank you sir, I was baffled by such statement by a govt antigraft agency ...very very unprofessional.
Nigeria has become a jungle.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by talk2emma: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is unprofessional Nigeria is a zooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by honeyjoyce(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nonsense undecidedThis is very very unprofessional

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by karlboss: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Coming from someone who wants a Fayose/Nnamdi Kanu ticket in 2019!
This is exactly what I'm saying, man! It's a fact to you IPIGs only because he speaks in support of your bias!
If that guy wanted to be really neutral & not appeal to the IPIG audience, he didn't need to bring in tribe & religion into his talk about corruption!

To show you have no point you have to research my profile for hours to find a point. Call someone in buhari caucus that has been persecuted it's that simple
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Mujtahida: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral
EFCC and SARS are the criminal arm of government.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Rebuke: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:

I still can't believe dat was actually coming from them.

Now, I guess everyone can now see how far this country has gone to d dog.

Very very unprofessional! Seriously, who does this?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
EFCC should also be looking for all northern governors that crossed to Apc

Seriously we must get serious as a nation

The people don't want that. The people hate Nigeria but love the president.

The EFCC is a tool.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by osomegbe(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
They're just telling him that immunity has kept them hijacking him since. Welcome to labour force.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Emvico34: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
N.landers pls take note: sarrki is not a patriot. He is just pretending. Forget about his comments
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Lizzymarrie: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
I still wonder how they used the recovered loots
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by mfm04622: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
thank you sir, I was baffled by such statement by a govt antigraft agency ...very very unprofessional.

What is unprofessional in that? They are already pursuing him in court,asking courts to freezing his assets. The case they mentioned is from his first term. He was being pursued on that before his second election. In fact, they wanted to ensure he wasn't sworn in, he beat up the judge. So what is unprofessional in telling him they are re-opening the case?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by mrsfavour(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
it clearly shows they are selective.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by justmi1: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
What is Parri ? If this is the real handle of EFCC, Then this country should be scrapped. Very unprofessional, it shows conspiracy in the election of Ekiti. It's all about pay back. And to think this is coming barely hours after the result was announced. Does EFCC even work on Sundays. Pathetic !!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by adedavids(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose should not wait till handing over. He should flee
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by emmanok24(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
They
Dont
Know
Fayose
Is
A
ROCK

... that was crushed by Fayemi
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by solexjefe: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
So sad efcc is unpatrotic and are bias

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by semyman: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
He must not escape, I don't want to hear it that he disguised like his mentor and escape to Cotonou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.