Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (28236 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by oikirodah(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
See Why Obidient Followers Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (Photos)

Millions of Peter Obi admirers have once again taken over the social media arena to celebrate Peter Obi's visit to the strong man of Ekiti politics, Ayodele Fayose AKA PETER THE ROCK.

People's names are given to them by their parents based on what they want their children to become. Fayose's father was a pastor, and he named him Peter, which represents a rock, the foundation of the church.

As you are all aware, a rock is immovable and solid for all ages; when Fayose referred to himself as "Peter The Rock" in that famous interview with AIT, I couldn't help but agree with him.

"My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die. They will meet me in Ekiti, they should forget about hijacking Ekiti, "the power of the people is greater than those of us in power. The people are on my side."

The essential word that drew my affirmation was "the power of the people ." Peter Obi, who is currently considered a symbol of emancipation, went to visit his namesake, and the Obidient followers are understandably pleased.

Let me explain why they are probably excited; politics is all about numbers, which in this case involves all participants; Peter Obi supporters have told him to go ahead and meet with the political class, WHILE they take it upon themselves to spread the gospel across the streets of the Federation's 36 states. I hope you heard about Wike's top aide's declaration that the Rivers State governor is sympathetic to Peter Obi's cause.

Fayose knows the streets, and any favor he can offer Peter Obi will be extremely valuable to his electoral campaign. Fayose also inspires the youths ; his bravery and frankness are two attributes that the youth admire. Nobody was born flawless, and Fayose has played his own role in the democratic process, his voice at a time served as a reassurance that citizens could speak truth to power.

According to the Obidient family, Peter Obi is doing extremely well. See photos from the internet-shattering visit.

Commentary by Oisgwe Omo-Ikirodah
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/see-why-obidient-followers-are-excited-about-peter-obis-visit-to-ayo-fayose-photos/

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by PandoraObi: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
1+1-2=0 still effort in futility, politician will always be politician

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by God1000(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal, me and my ménage will vote for him.

He will trounce Tinubu and Atiku in the next year's presidential election

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by SadiqBabaSani: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Obi should Curry northern political holders

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by ThrownBack: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal.

The man dey shake
The man dey shake
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan
(Singing)
The man dey shake
The man dey shake,
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emi lo kan

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Lawlab254: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2022
May the best candidate win.

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Our man

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by vastolord4(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Obi must win.. it's like rain wet his black native..

47 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by tillaman(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by MayorOfDelta(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter obi fit visit tinubu sef grin

Me no come dey understand PO moves these days.

28 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Wintertime: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Hh
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Austindark(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2022
From the look of things, it feels like Peter Obi is an incumbent president and other candidates are in opposition. Everything he does becomes news.

From now onwards, APC and PDP are in opposition.
But unfortunately they can't find anything against him hence, trying to affiliate him to IPOB and attacking the defence style of the Obidients.
Even kwankwaso has lost relevance. He will be regretting his decisions now.

I don't think the Bullion vans will save the Opposition.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by GoooodHardDick: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2022
That's the incoming president of Nigeria right there!

God bless PO
God bless Nigeria

We move!!!!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by OkoYibo: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
I laugh
Today is sit at home. Peter Obi don run comot Anambra enter Lagos.

209 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Abokilongthing: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Youth OBEY the clarion call, Let us lift our Nation high, Under the sun or in the rain, With dedication and selflessness Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve.

58 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Winters23: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Fayose will work for Peter Obi to get at least 40% in Ekiti.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by bigdammyj: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Reading...
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Obojuju: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
You just can’t help but to love Peter Obi. Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.
PDP didn't see all these endorsements coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to choose between PDP and APC.
The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the very treat to their hallowed collective stealing.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement. They have also been sponsoring killings in the east to paint it Igbo vs Hausas to win sympathy votes. Shame
Please if you are OBIdient, kindly ignore all these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by samsononyilo(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Obidiently yusful

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Dangrace01: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter obi

12 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Randy100: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi------ I am not desperate to be the Nigerian president.

Tinubu---- It's my turn and I am ready to fight dirty.

Make your choice today.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by NigeriaB(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
I consider anyone, especially a youth who is not supporting Peter Obi and labour party for presidency an enemy of Nigeria.

See how strong, vibrant, intelligent, smart, competent and handsome both Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed look.. Wouldn't you be proud to have these guys as your president and vice president respectively come 2023?

If you are not supporting Peter Obi because you are under a spell or you are being hypnotized, you can seek for deliverance and God will open your eyes.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Godoverevery: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
See who is flying around from pillar to post.....this isn't an act of desperation to them.

BAT isn't gonna visit anyone in your region rather the politicians in your region will visit him in is house and that class.

Igbo man now needs an afonja man ,needs we the betrayals all of a sudden....haaa

PO is free to continue the begging spree from churches to houses and maybe the mosques.(i won't be surprised anyway if he start visiting mosques with this level of desperation)

Unwise man who keep visiting people who are just whinnying him to know his move......he needs to learn politics cos is downfall will be trusting every Tom,dick and Harry in the political space out of desperation.

BAT is the next president.......if have an issue with this fact feel free to hang yourself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Prozico22(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
P square met
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by vision2050: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Fayose is not a formidable politician in Ekiti talk more of South West but any collaboration is welcome for a better Nigeria.

For Affordable data check my signature

1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by olaboy33(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol..

Same Fayose that was so scared of Tinubu being humiliated by losing the primary he had to write a letter to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by Akfrenzy(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose by condralbedez: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.