Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday (410 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday by iko123: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
The vice president of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo took to his twitter handle to wish his lovely wife - Dolapo osinbajo a happy birthday. Dolapo Osinbajo turns 51 today. He said, " I found a girl, beautiful and sweet many years ago. I got to know you and you became Queen of my heart.

You are my past, my present and my future. You complete me!

You are as beautiful as the day I met you.

Happy Birthday Oludolapo, your heart is my home. "

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/you-are-as-beautiful-as-day-i-met-you.html?m=1

Re: You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday by Alejoc(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Love in Tokyo! grin
Re: You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday by Alejoc(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pastor how can human being be your future?

You no wan go heaven? grin grin cheesy
Re: You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday by yanabasee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fakeazz Pastor...... #NoHating...
Re: You Are As Beautiful As The Day I Met You -prof. Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Bday by Patrioticooduan: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Osinbajo we luv you. Even though you are incompetent, we know the faulty system of Nigeria is behind it. There is nothing you can do to change Nigeria. Others have been in this position and they failed. You won't be the last. This is Nigeria. The country is too ethnically diverse for one man to rule.
Nigeria is more ethnically diversed than the whole Europe.
Omo Yoruba.
Happy birthday to your wife.
Oodua Republic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Aspirant Promises Eternal Life To His People In Imo / Apartheid Northern Nigeria / President Buhari Revealed The Reason He Announced Re-election Bid Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.