Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (33509 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by NwaliE01: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
This wan tire me

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Stycon(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
The last time I checked, it's her TL and nobody F* business what she tweets. I doubt if she's forcing her opinion down any of ya throats undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
She should say that to her father
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Platony(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Flexherbal:
In this country, someone can be broke, even at age 30.

30 good na,...i knw of guys pursuing 50 & are fvcking broke.
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Broke people are always quick to call others broke. Quick question - Can she boast of her virginity being intact at 25? I guess not.

This leech probably has numerous sugar daddies that foots all her bills. A small girl with a higher calling, I must say. It is girls like her that push guys into crime as a result of their incessant requests and lack of patience. They broke-shame hardworking guys at 25 while constantly using their pússy as a bargaining tool.

Naija men need to wise up. Let's stop spending money on this ladies when we are toasting them. If you toast her and she ask for money, cut her off quickly. If you take her out on a date for the first time and she is ordering food like a thief or request for takeaway, shut her up. Make men wise abeg I dey vex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pointstores(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Poverty is a state of mind is a choice to be poor and brokel a hard working guy is not a broke guy @ Africa good life start in early 30-40years above if u discover what to do with ur life earlier chances of making it will be early too

1 Like

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by wristbangle: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
Small girl with fish brain.

Ask her for her virginity at 25 now, she won't remember where she dropped it,how she lost it and the mechanic that took it.

Now this is more epic and savage. Chop knuckle bro wink
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
The girl was stupid sha.

All the people shouting virginity, Wetin your own don help you accomplish?
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by gees101(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
mr.jack robinson epic response..u too much
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Mystic1(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
I Don't know why you all are bashing the girl. I'm a man and I consider being broke at 25 as being poor too. Let us not sugarcoat anything, accept your status before you know what you can do about yourself. What have you been doing? Leave your father's out of it, this is you, why the Bleep are you broke at 25?

1 Like

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Masama: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by chrisnando: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Mystic1:
I Don't know why you all are bashing the girl. I'm a man and I consider being broke at 25 as being poor too. Let us not sugarcoat anything, accept your status before you know what you can do about yourself. What have you been doing? Leave your father's out of it, this is you, why the Bleep are you broke at 25?
If I offer u sense will u take

2 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by jumyp: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Broke people are always quick to call others broke. Quick question - Can she boast of her virginity being intact at 25? I guess not.

This leech probably has numerous sugar daddies that foots all her bills. A small girl with a higher calling, I must say. It is girls like her that push guys into crime as a result of their incessant requests and lack of patience. They broke-shame hardworking guys at 25 while constantly using their pússy as a bargaining tool.

I'm not saying she is right and I am not supporting her but what does her comment have to do with virginity

2 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by wandyvirus(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
chrisnando:
If I offer u sense will u take
Don't ask please, just offer and do that fast!

2 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by passey: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Priscy01:
According to a Nigerian lady on Twitter identified as Iwalewa;
"Being broke ends at 25. After 25 you're no longer broke; you're poor"

See the epic reply she got below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/lady-gets-epic-reply-after-saying-being-broke-at-25-means-youre-poor.html

My problem is that you only hear such from poor children of the poor! You never hear people from affluent backgrounds saying such crap.
Their own parents are still struggling to support them and they are having to supplement that with part time ASHAWO runs yet they call people poor and broke just because you don’t have money to give them in exchange for sex.
Are women the custodians of the definition of Riches and Poverty?
Isn’t life supposed to be a process as opposed to being an event?
Why do poor, recharge card begging gals think that if you don’t have money to oblige them at their own defined time then you have somehow committed a crime against humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2018
That's why I use useless girls for ritual. Lol.. comment like this kills my soul
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by thaprofit88: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Benblaq:
25years poor?? haaa!! mumu!

owner of KFC was sacked at 42.

tried a business but failed

at 62 He thought of suicide due to frustration.

72, He had his breakthrough.

let's go again!

Epic reply cheesy cheesy
Please you can go again, again cheesy
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Didcot: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Iwalewa olodo omo jatijati!
A clear case of SM being abused by teenagers who are far from the reality of life!!
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Mystic1:

Leave them,by the time they are 30 with no direction...they'll start blaming Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by sexdoll: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
but i didn't see anywhere she specifically mentioned she was referring to GUYS ONLY.

so why are these guys reacting in this awkward manner? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2018
sexdoll:
but i didn't see anywhere she specifically mentioned she was referring to GUYS ONLY.

so why are these guys reacting in this awkward manner? tongue

Brokeness is an emotional topic for guys.
Just like virginity is for girls.

Truth hurts you know... grin

4 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by wj26584(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Benblaq:
owner of KFC was sacked at 42.
tried a business but failed
at 62 He thought of suicide due to frustration.
72, He had his breakthrough.
let's go again!

Don't mind her joor.
Morgan freeman got his big break at 52
Steven carell got his big break at 40
jack ma started Alibaba when he was 35

So everything in life happen according to our time and clock.
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by sexdoll: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

i see...

so in other words, all guys should be rich.

and all girls should be virgins, right?
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2018
sexdoll:

i see...

so in other words, all guys should be rich.

and all girls should be virgins, right?

LOL, not that.
In other words, it is about what each gender is held more accountable for. I am sure you know what I am talking about.
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by dangoteinlaw: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
a person who has NOTHING OF VALUE is poor, whether at 18, 25 or 75?! but let us all be clear on something, if a man has NO money (aka broke) because he has paid the bills, filled the fridge with food, put clothes on his back etc then that man certainly aint poor!
ABI o, it takes a boss to handle his bills without borrowing
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by wj26584(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave them,by the time they are 30 with no direction...they'll start blaming Lord Lugard.

Everything in life happen according to our time and clock.

I know of people who graduated at 21 and didn't get a job until they were 35

I know of people who graduated late at 28 and they found work immediately.

I know of people who never went to the university but found what they love at 20

I know of people who found a job straight out of college making decent money but hate what they do.

I know of people who took gap years and found their purpose

I know of people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16 but they change their mind at 26

I know of people who have children but they are single

I know of people who are married but had to wait for 8 to 10 years to have children

I know of people who are in a relationship but love someone else

I know of people who love each other but aren't together.

2 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
wj26584:

Everything in life happen according to our time and clock.

I know of people who graduated at 21 and didn't get a job until they were 35

I know of people who graduated late at 28 and they found work immediately.

I know of people who never went to the university but found what they love at 20

I know of people who found a job straight out of college making decent money but hate what they do.

I know of people who took gap years and found their purpose

I know of people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16 but they change their mind at 26

I know of people who have children but they are single

I know of people who are married but had to wait for 8 to 10 years to have children

I know of people who are in a relationship but love someone else

I know of people who love each other but aren't together.

That is not the topic. It is as simple as, face reality and make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Truth is that no girl from a wealthy family will ever utter such garbage. Girls like this are to be avoided by every sensible guy. That's why I encourage guys to date rich girls only.
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by PLAYBOX22: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
At a point she's right (not in NAIJA) and at point she's wrong.

The thing is, the word "BROKE" slightly differs from the word "POOR"

And she was not considerate in her statement. Meaning everybody here in naija no be the same thing( some peeps have upper hands in making it than others do. Not really an excuse.

But anyways just try to make it before 25 because before then are your productive age. Trying to make it after 25 no go easy due to pressures from responsibilities and expectations from wherever..

Well you have no reason to be poor in life, just remove fear(negativity) #FACT#
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Truth is that no girl from a wealthy family will ever utter such garbage. Girls like this are to be avoided by every sensible guy. That's why I encourage guys to date rich girls only.

What are you going to offer the rich girl, something different from money? Seeing that you all don't stop whining about the 5k you give your jambite girlfriends.

Every sensible human should pick the little sense in that post.
I used human because I didn't see where she mentioned GUYS ONLY.

4 Likes

Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Attention seeking ode. She should go and ask her father whether he had money all the time. Everything is seasonal and you can’t measure your progress with that of others.

This is just another case of “SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD".

Perfect example of BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN

Ah don go....
I'm a Nigerian woman but it's becoming disturbing and irritating when women open their mouths to speak and it's stupidity they keep displaying .like the pretier they look, the more foolishness they exude.

She needs to read more about
1.seasonal poverty
2.absolute poverty
3.relative poverty

But judging from her own case, she's suffering from poverty of the intellect. She needs to shut her thighs ,her phone and get a book. Bimbo!
Re: Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. by Radiant1020(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everybody just wants to say something these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.