Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Wrong With This Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wrong With This Pix (1083 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong With This Pix by popefuse(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2018
I won't say anything, but av seen it

Re: What Wrong With This Pix by bjt(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
The lady's fingers seems Photoshopped. Looks like 6 fingers
Re: What Wrong With This Pix by shortgun(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Six fingers?

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With This Pix by Nbote(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
bjt:
The lady's fingers seems Photoshopped. Looks like 6 fingers

shortgun:
Six fingers?

There's nothing photoshopped about d pic.D gal na expo master..... She jus exposed how she take write d exams.. Look well

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong With This Pix by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2018
what the guy is putting on, it is fashion or what
Re: What Wrong With This Pix by Eveezy(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
They had just finished exams and the girl palm shows all d expo she wrote there, shez , cheat

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong With This Pix by mikejj(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy the goat behind them was actually dancing instead of fighting
Re: What Wrong With This Pix by OneCorner: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Mtcheeeeww

Re: What Wrong With This Pix by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eveezy:
They had just finished exams and the girl palm shows all d expo she wrote there, shez , cheat

How would we know she came out of an exam

Wasted 2mins undecided
Re: What Wrong With This Pix by Eveezy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
LivingFree:

How would we know she came out of an exam

Wasted 2mins undecided
Hmmm, it's normal, people b4 exams wouldn't have time for pics especially if they intend carrying such into d exam hall, they would be focusing on hiding it well or trying to get something into the brain, it's just common sense. With common sense u should be a able to deduce d scenario

(1) (Reply)

Help! Girls Are Harrassing Me. / 'I Learnt Nothing- Man Who Spent 7yrs Studying Computer Engineer,to Start Afresh / How To Make Your Girl Orgasm In Bed Fast- [3 Minutes]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.