Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! (50887 Views)

Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Banwod1st(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Did Ronaldo stop aging?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
And he wins the World cup ahead of his Idol grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Gizamann(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked

The gods of futball have favored him.. tongue smiley
Let the gods of bet9ja favor me too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by kerry57: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Young shall grow

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by bionixs: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
haryomikun:
Wow! This is damn cool. I'm laughing as I'm viewing this picture sef.

BTW why did Ronaldo wear chain like mumu like that grin
and you no be mumu? tell us who you be. person wey no see money buy chain go dey beef others wey get. Data don cheap na. No worry, Buhari go win for 2019 ,make we see how you go get extra money wey you take buy data they beef already made billionaires,nairaland referee.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by oluwaahmed: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Small boy with big God

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by GavelSlam: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
timilehin007:
Where was the first picture taken and definitely mbappe wasn't a professional footballer here...so what was the connection. Where did dey connect

He was a rising prospect at the Clairefontaine soccer academy.

Most France internationals passed through that production line.

Must have been Ronaldo's visit to the academy.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by GreenArrow1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
timilehin007:
Where was the first picture taken and definitely mbappe wasn't a professional footballer here...so what was the connection. Where did dey connect

He was in a football academy and Ronaldo went to visit the young players.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by abdulmalik3(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonatusAdorns:
Once again, I dedicate my First to comment award to my Parents, Friends and people of good-will for always supporting me with money for data subscriptions.

N/B: Don't forget to check my signature.
am in bro
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Jodhar: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
That kylian Mbappe is a terror
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by franzis(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
timilehin007:
he was invited by real Madrid to Santiago bernabeu, they were trying to sign him then but I guess he opted not to leave France

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by MartinCorridon: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
IeatPussy:
My son must play football. Amen

.......But you must eat....your name tongue

1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by MartinCorridon: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

He was a rising prospect at the Clairefontaine soccer academy.

Most France internationals passed through that production line.

Must have been Ronaldo's visit to the academy.

Yeah...Henry, Anelka, Saha off the top of my head were all from Clairefontaine

Nice to see the oldies that really love football and not like most Nigerian guys who are really just EPL fans
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by babakb: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
timilehin007:

I know what u mean, they are not gay.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Diso60090(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonatusAdorns:
Once again, I dedicate my First to comment award to my Parents, Friends and people of good-will for always supporting me with money for data subscriptions.

So na support you dey use leave

guy change your way go look for work
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mbappe incoming world best
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by IeatPussy: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:

.......But you must eat....your name tongue

Neatone not smelly. wink
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by phoexix: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just believe it and you'll achieve it.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by LZAA: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
timilehin007:
Valdebabas in madrid
Mbappe was invited over by madrid the same way teams invite young talents that catch their intrest in europe
Thats how raul left athletico to sign for real(plus the closing of atleti youth team by jesus gil of course)

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by VihkThur(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Nice one.

From grass to grace, Mbappe is really hardworking. See how he hugged the Croatian President tightly >> http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/16/2018-world-cup-final-in-pictures/

You did not see Pogba own..

Even Kante gan,, it was his head that was hugging
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by mynaijadj(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Goat chop your own leg?
IeatPussy:
My son must play football. Amen
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by richmoneyoliver(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonatusAdorns:

guy u talk too much .....I know say no be glo u dey use ..so tell me d network make I break my glo sim card
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by haryomikun(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
bionixs:
and you no be mumu? tell us who you be. person wey no see money buy chain go dey beef others wey get. Data don cheap na. No worry, Buhari go win for 2019 ,make we see how you go get extra money wey you take buy data they beef already made billionaires,nairaland referee.
Stop being an online jerk. Ronaldo will never know you till the day you die na
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by sexdoll: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
i will so much like to see the now and then photos of the 19 yr old nigerian goalkeeper at russia 2018 francis uzoho meeting with maybe, cristiano ronaldo or even iniesta.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by bionixs: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
haryomikun:

Stop being an online jerk. Ronaldo will never know you till the day you die na
stagnated slowpoke
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by bionixs: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
haryomikun:
Wow! This is damn cool. I'm laughing as I'm viewing this picture sef.

BTW why did Ronaldo wear chain like mumu like that grin

And this one just had to be unfortunate... Wasted sperrm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by MeeLan: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
emeijeh:
Imagine if Ronaldo and Portugal had won this world cup.... . . We will not hear word again, GOAT GOAT COW MALU up and down is what they will keep typing.

so, winning shouldn't be celebrated again because you are hating? u nor enter class at alllllllll
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by PropertyDeals(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats to these stars.
Please check my signature... the info would be more useful to anyone
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by emmanuelex1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
How?
PrinceGozie:
wawuu. Messi still the greatest..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Xkalaban(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kudos to Ronaldo mehn. He doesn't age at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.