Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election (685 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by binsanni(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
It is obvious that kogi state is a heterogeneous state with three major ethnic groups with an approximately 36%, 34% and 30% population respectively.. which is reasonable enough to determine an elections....
unlike in Ekiti state were almost 100% of the citizen speaks the same language,,,,probably the main factor of winning election there is for any political party who can afford to buy votes from the voters for it flag bearer...... Like what happened recently in Ekiti state were majority voters were been bribed with 5000 before casting their votes..

Without been mendacious to GYB, he will have to put a lot of situation in order if truly he want to escape this plummet awaiting him...the situation of my dear state of origin is too Insalubrious and sardonic as true son of soil....our people are in pains.........the civil servants can no longer aford to feed their farmily......very poor road network...no infrastructure.....no good learning environment....this is to Repugnant and unacceptable.. what happened to our Paris found and all that? You are supposed to be a good example to our dear Nation youths..
I understand you are been surrounded by a Perfidy and Mephistophelean set of individuals whose aims are to enrich their selves and render the state Recumbent.....this is too Egregious and unacceptable.....
Remember you can only be the white lion for a main time....time wait for no one, so this is your own time.utilize it by making good name for yourself and your roots.... Be wise.....that you are been celebrated when at your home town is never an indication of you good leadership,, just that the Ebira Nation have being waiting for so long for their son to be named as a governor of the State....
Remember our votes alone can never secured your second term in office..so be wise and change your way of leadership before it too late...

Were is Admu attah , A.T Ahmed and so on...they have all gone but today we can only remember them base on their achievement for their father land....
GOD BLESS ANEBIRA !
GOD BLESS KOGI STATE!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
https://web./1483591781942017/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf

Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by superexpert2: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Over 40 Agro Products You Can Export In Small Export
Check the banners below for webpage details

Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by superexpert2: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Still on
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by Shukuakukobambi: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Yahaya Bello, very useless governor from even a minority tribe. Even his Ohinoyi has cursed him as I heard. No projects, no salaries, nothing. Just a bad advert for youth in governance

I doubt anything can help yahaya Bello to come back. Except they just dispense with elections altogether and write the results from Abuja angry
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by modath(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Yahaya Bello, very useless governor from even a minority tribe. Even his Ohinoyi has cursed him as I heard. No projects, no salaries, nothing. Just a bad advert for youth in governance

I doubt anything can help yahaya Bello to come back. Except they just dispense with elections altogether and write the results from Abuja angry

Never you doubt the power of "see and pay"... smiley
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by CilicMarin: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You underestimate the power of money and local politics.
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by Shukuakukobambi: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
modath:

Never you doubt the power of "see and pay"... smiley

I think I can place a bet on this useless yahaya Bello not coming back. How much will he bribe the Igalas to give him another term? Igalas are overwhelmingly more in number and they are not happy with him. Even his Ebira folks won't support him 100%
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by Shukuakukobambi: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

You underestimate the power of money and local politics.

I'll truly be shocked if the Igalas allow him another term. It'll be a real shock
Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by modath(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I think I can place a bet on this useless yahaya Bello not coming back. How much will he bribe the Igalas to give him another term? Igalas are overwhelmingly more in number and they are not happy with him. Even his Ebira folks won't support him 100%

The guy is just a waste of space!!! Waste of a lifetime opportunity.... He never saw himself getting that position ,he positioned himself for senate /HoR till Providence smiled on him.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc Victory In Ekiti Will Have No Influence In Kogi State In Coming Election by superexpert2: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Let chat about it via whatsapp 08039454675

(1) (Reply)

Ngige: APC Won’t Hesitate To Expel Erring Ministers – Oshiomhole / Nasir El-rufai: Defecting Senators Corrupt, Afraid Of Arrest If Buhari Re-electe / Benue: My Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.