Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (41631 Views)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by kahal29: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore I'm told caved in 2 pressure frm APC."A fi fila pa Erin, Ojo kan ni o ma no iyi mo" in English " if YR juju us so strong that u can kill a whole elephant just by slapping it at YR cap, people will hail u just 4 that day only. After dat they keep their distance from u.

Doyin Okupe
Saraki Presidential Campaign Council spokesman

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1044689715872583681

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 2:05am On Sep 26, 2018
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

Omisore's working for APC is just a noble engagement.
APC may not be the best for Osun, but for Omisore, let APC win.
This is how I settle my own scores.

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:09am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

I won’t do too much politics
But never again will pdp owned by Wike and Igbos ruled over our land
Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.

294 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Jabioro: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Happy birthday,may you live long in good health,prosperity,progress and May the good Lord guide and guard you continually...Sarrki!!!.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Chikpat(m): 2:23am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Happy Birthday Chief. I take delight in reading your views and its only natural for me to wish you a Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day, live to the fullest, have plenty of fun, break more grounds, clouds and soar more than the eagles.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by godliman: 2:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore or whoever may not be the deciding factor as many think.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by emmie14: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Look for what shall better your land. Wike doesn't own PDP. Tribalism kills sound reasoning / decisions

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Basic123: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

The man was the last man standing in Osun PDP after other heavy politicians left the party....he kept hope alive. The Adelekes were in APC that time. Isiaka died, the dancer contested for senate first in APC and decamped after the ticket eluded him. He found succor in PDP and is today a senator. Had he not defected, PDP would have had another candidate and within a short time, the decamped bread and butter dancer
displaced other party men in the race. Has PDP not tried for this spoilt kid who is at best a dumb dancer?
Out of greed, he pounced on the guber elections and emerged the flag bearer in a most controversial commando and gestapo manner that soon saw other aspirants leaving the party they had nursed while some guy was dancing in the States. Omisore of cause left the party for SDP and others petitioned the NWC to no avail.
There is a way people don't like to be treated and you don't treat them like that.

APC is actually the best for Osun

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Basic123: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Since APC has done well in your own eyes, may your life be as good as buhari has done Nigeria, Amen.
AMEN

And may your own be like that of 16 years rule of PDP.

AMEN

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore or not, PDP has won that election.

Propaganda won't change the scores for you herdsmen. Osun people are wiser. #NoPropaganda

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by QuotaSystem: 2:56am On Sep 26, 2018
The saga continues...

Omisore or not, APC will be very silly to allow itself lose tomorrow's election with all the cards in its hands cool

sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Happy Birthday to the indomitable Sarrki, tormenter of wailers and IPOB terrorists alike.

Age with grace dear Patriot!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by modath(f): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

Happy bdy resilient soldier... Bigger, better, fresher, nicer, more prosperous years await you... Keep stunting on dem, nothing do you.. kiss

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:14am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Amen

So shall yours runned the way pdp did

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2018
modath:

Happy bdy resilient soldier... Bigger, better, fresher, nicer, more prosperous years await you... Keep stunting on dem, nothing do you.. kiss
Thank you so much sis
Really appreciate

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2018
modath:

And she's married lipsrsealed kissing another man

9 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

So shall yours runned the way pdp did
PDP gave me a robust economy with an average GDP of 5% or so, APC will give you depression recession and failed STATE grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO WULLNP grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The saga continues...

Omisore or not, APC will be very silly to allow itself lose tomorrow's election with all the cards in its hands cool

Happy Birthday to the indomitable Sarrki, tormenter of wailers and IPOB terrorists alike.

Age with grace dear Patriot!

My able leader I salute you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:23am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

And she's married lipsrsealed kissing another man
You have No single honor left in you

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by SarakiBukola: 3:30am On Sep 26, 2018
LOL. PDP men are saying Omisore is working for APC.

What's happening?

Omisore right now, eating from PDP & APC

26 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by midolian(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Bastard!

Okupe is a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Jabioro:
Happy birthday,may you live long in good health,prosperity,progress and May the good Lord guide and guard you continually...Sarrki!!!.
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:52am On Sep 26, 2018
midolian:
Bastard!
E enter am

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:54am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

PDP gave me a robust economy with an average GDP of 5% or so, APC will give you depression recession and failed STATE grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO WULLNP grin
Baba say Amen
Don’t write long epistles
Thanks bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 3:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:

Happy Birthday Chief. I take delight in reading your views and its only natural for me to wish you a Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day, live to the fullest, have plenty of fun, break more grounds, clouds and soar more than the eagles.
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by seedgreen(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
Today is my birthday

story for the gods.

This doesn't make a single sense.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by okk4sure: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Chikpat:
He has done noble

Happy birthday & i wish u a long life in prosperity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2018
godliman:
Omisore or whoever may not be the deciding factor as many think.
You are right

Nah Nnamdi Kanu be the determinal factor

7 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe by sarrki(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2018
okk4sure:

Happy birthday & i wish u a long life in prosperity!

Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.