Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands (18813 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives Netherlands On State Visit / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives Netherlands Ahead Of ICC's 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by oweman: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Idiots planning to demonstrate thier foolishness this Igbo miscresntshas learnt nothing .

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
oweman:

Idiots planning to demonstrate thier foolishness this Igbo miscresntshas learnt nothing .
If I am you, I will concentrate on my English than masturbating over people that don't give a shi.t about me.

Anyway, the brown roof in your signature needs changing. It is no longer safe for human life.

Don't bother thanking me. What are friends for?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Ijaya123: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Is it your demonstration?

You should rather pay attention to changing your brown roof.

Those brown roofs are indications of ancient civilisation. When those houses were being built, show us the pictures of houses in your village at that time.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Ziggylady(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Koolking:
Poor Jokers chasing shadows. If they have the balls they should go Abuja to demonstrate.

Next please

Why should they stay in this shitty Nigeria and which silly 'balls' are you talking about?...when yoruba/NADECO members were fighting and being hunted by Abacha,didnt they all run out of the country making noise from over-seas?

Abeg leave IPOB to do their thing..i support them 100%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by thewarrior72: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
I dont get it, why is it that it is the yorubas that claim to have the best economy in the whole of africa that is crying over one nigeria . This is strange

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by toofit007: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Koolking:
Poor Jokers chasing shadows. If they have the balls they should go Abuja to demonstrate.

Next please
you are worthless.. They did more than 15 protest in your useless Abuja court during the trials of kanu, I guess you were still suckling your mama breast during those period, that is why you did not notice it baa. Biafrans are the most bravest species you can ever meet on this planet earth. Check this site you may need it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OskUoGExFHI

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

Those brown roofs are indications of ancient civilisation. When those houses were being built, show us the pictures of houses in your village at that time.
You are even embarrassing yourself more.

It means yorubas are stagnant and unprogressive.

I wonder the state you people would have been now if you had fought a war.

If you can't change brown roof, na paint una go fit buy.

Just take a look at somebody's capital below. It isn't that an eye sore? There are over 70% chances you are typing from a brown roof and there will be over 90% chances if you are doing that from your family house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Ziggylady(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Is it your demonstration?

You should rather pay attention to changing your brown roof.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
toofit007:
you are worthless.. They did more than 15 protest in your useless Abuja court during the trials of kanu, I guess you were still suckling your mama breast during those period, that is why you did not notice it baa. Biafrans are the most bravest species you can ever meet on this planet earth.
You just finished that dude.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by RedAlert08(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
I support them
Other Nigerian groups ought to join them
This isn't your original monicker. I used to follow your posts from yesteryears.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by kaliboi94(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
wakaman:

A local nuisance spotted.
International nuisance u are

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Ijaya123: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are even embarrassing yourself more.

It means yorubas are stagnant and unprogressive.

I wonder the state you people would have been now if you had fought a war.

If you can't change brown roof, na paint una go fit buy.

Just take a look at somebody's capital below. It isn't that an eye sore? There are over 70% chances you are typing from a brown roof and there will be over 90% chances if you are doing that from your family house.

From you myopic view, those are the only houses in the west.

I'm almost sure you're even living in the west. Maybe under one of those brown roofs.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by RedAlert08(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=ZaraGift post=69439735][/quote]
What is this?
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by JAMESOJAY: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
jibs4lv:
Ipig nuisance spotted shocked

So the slave that is talking lol

Will you yourba cowards ever fight your Fulani masters? No cause you idiots where born by cowards

It's recorded in Nigerian history that we fought your masters try and see

When brave men talk cowards don't talk

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OlaPhils(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
wakaman:
Just being nuisances all over the world.

They are being nuisance only because they are ipob.

I see you happy with your situation under the bondage of hausa fulani

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

It is of relevance. I am indirectly trying to dissuade Yoruba people from speaking against their agitation. Na ibo people life. Make them allow them live am. Every man has the right for self determination. We Yorubas also have our problems back home. We should be supporting Oodua Republic so we can this backward parasitic Northerners. Don't you think so?
think of wat? alaye gbagbe Northerners are not our problem, our Yoruba leaders were the occasion of our problem. leave Northerners alone let's agitates against our leaders.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by ugolinze123(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
afongha:

we cant stand their blossoming stuupidity, that's why
You call fighting for ones right stupidity hmmmm......

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
chairman00100:

You are in so much pain, they are protesting against the killings in your beloved nigeria and you are against them calling them jokers, if they are jokers what will you be called who will not open your mouth even on the face of murder of your own people, if the rest of YOU can contribute half of what ipob have achieved in nigeria, this place might have been a better place, check your self again and ask yourself some questions answer yourself truthfully
they are using this agitation to save face, inside them they know what they are looking for, so therefore they are not fighting for any beloved Nigeria rather their selfish interest
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by wakaman: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
OlaPhils:

They are being nuisance only because they are ipob.

I see you happy with your situation under the bondage of hausa fulani

Get over yourself, there's no bondage brigadier but yourself.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Patrioticooduan: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
immhotep:

Hunger and poverty have reset the brain of Patrioticooduan

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo
Hunger? I can bet it I eat better food than you.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Patrioticooduan: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

think of wat? alaye gbagbe Northerners are not our problem, our Yoruba leaders were the occasion of our problem. leave Northerners alone let's agitates against our leaders.
You are not Yoruba so why quote me?
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Patrioticooduan: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

IPOB cannot protest in SS, they protested in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa except Edo while the Calabar protest was called off.

IPOB will only protest in the East but will never protest in Lagos, IPOB protested in Lagos causing a huge traffic gridlock and nothing happened.

It is because Yorubas are accommodating, they can't dare that in Abuja. IPOB protested in Abuja 3 freaking times, more than they had protested in SS except Rivers.

Now, someone that just had access to the internet is showing his ignorance shamelessly.

Dude Google was designed to help people like you. Anyway, don't forget to the change the roof below.
IPOB protested in Lagos? Where and when? Southeastfacts I am waiting for you to show me
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
wink2015:
THIS IPOB DEMOSTRATION WILL BE A BIG EMBARASSEMENT TO THE BUHARI PRESIDENCY.

Imagine be humiliated with demostrators in the Hague, Holland especially a visit that Buhari want to use to elevate his status internationally.

THE HANDWRITING IS ALREADY ON THE WALL!

RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AND DESTROY THIS MILITARY IMPOSED FEDERALISM.

Leave them. They don't know and no i dont associate with ipob.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Patrioticooduan: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
thewarrior72:
I dont get it, why is it that it is the yorubas that claim to have the best economy in the whole of africa that is crying over one nigeria . This is strange
Show me where Yorubas are crying

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by mujibson(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If I am you, I will concentrate on my English than masturbating over people that don't give a shi.t about me.

Anyway, the brown roof in your signature needs changing. It is no longer safe for human life.

Don't bother thanking me. What are friends for?
Your english is nothing to write home about as well..
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Koolking(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Why should they stay in this shitty Nigeria and which silly 'balls' are you talking about?...when yoruba/NADECO members were fighting and being hunted by Abacha,didnt they all run out of the country making noise from over-seas?

Abeg leave IPOB to do their thing..i support them 100%

Goodluck with your suicide mission. With considerate certainty, you'll shift your base to Libya, not in our beloved Nigeria. We have better things to focus on.

Peace dudes!
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Koolking(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
potterdon:
or u mean afonja. Posing as igbos. Please learn to love ur tribe instead of denying them. U can never be IGBO u can only be a wannabe grin

I don't jump into the bandwagon of poor, power hungry- lost youths. Well meaning Igbos know Ipob is dead on arrival. Which Indigbo group supports Ipob? Ipob is a handful of terrorist jobless youths who wants nothing but power. Massob was more appealing. Try again dude
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by jibs4lv(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

So the slave that is talking lol

Will you yourba cowards ever fight your Fulani masters? No cause you idiots where born by cowards

It's recorded in Nigerian history that we fought your masters try and see

When brave men talk cowards don't talk
E pain am , International recognised nuisance criminal grin cheesy

pls cry me a river, I want to swim tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.