Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands (18864 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives Netherlands On State Visit / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives Netherlands Ahead Of ICC's 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by itu404(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
It is a wild goose chase. nothing will be achieved, Donald trump had met with thousands of protest and so what? the international community have their own way of filtering facts from fictions, you have just witnessed firsthand how they rate Buhari. Do not be quick to forget he also was the first African president hosted by Donald trump. keep dreaming and chasing mirage after all all u do here, like u do in south Africa ,is to peddle drugs. You want Biafra, yet, all the land mass in east put together is not even enough for your wife and children. just want Biafra no plan no logistics no thinking ahead. You guys are only kidding yourselves if you think you will have your Biafra in a platter of Gold by propaganda and cheap blackmail thanks to social media. I hope you are arrested i know some of you are not documented.... i live here some of you with your cheap Italy sojourner or Spanish 1 year residence.
I beg u all let peace rain the crops of men ,from the east that can actualize anything are watching these aba and Onitsha traders, deceiving themselves.
Give Nigeria peace, i beg you all.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by UncleSnr(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Xander85:

What can be more confusing than describing Nigeria as 'one nation bound in freeeeedom, peace and unity'!? Are Nigerians free; are they at peace with one another; are they united?

You lot are the very definition of 'confusion'!
Guy, you just made me rethink this shit again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
mujibson:
Your english English is nothing to write home about as well.."if I I am you" .... dirty pig with dirty english English
Ok.

Grammarly version 4.

Brown roofer with brown English.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

IPOB protested in Lagos? Where and when? Southeastfacts I am waiting for you to show me
Sorry Afonja, IPOB ain't cowards.

https://www.naija.ng/668743-pro-biafra-agitators-protest-lagos-see-photos.html
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by OfficialAPCNig: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

From you myopic view, those are the only houses in the west.

I'm almost sure you're even living in the west. Maybe under one of those brown roofs.
Sorry, I live in Enugu.

Post a picture of a residential settlement in SW different from I posted. Please don't include Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by chrisskynet(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2018
neezar:

They all have rights to protest anywhere, I thought u guys said Igbos are worthless

Why won't u guys avoid threads related to ipob

No mind the wereys. Afonjas to me be like almajiri dere broda same characteristics
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by babeosisi: 4:31am On Jul 17, 2018
RedAlert08:

This isn't your original monicker. I used to follow your posts from yesteryears.

You can follow again

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by potterdon: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Koolking:

I don't jump into the bandwagon of poor, power hungry- lost youths. Well meaning Igbos know Ipob is dead on arrival. Which Indigbo group supports Ipob? Ipob is a handful of terrorist jobless youths who wants nothing but power. Massob was more appealing. Try again dude
u just a liar. If igbo hated IPOB how come they obeyed the 1st and 2nd sit at home. Or were u under a rock in the southwest. IPOB is not a terrorist group. The real terrorist are the fulani herdmen,buhari and his supporters like u grin
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Jskura: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Let them protest, if protesting is the only solution to their problems.
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by JAMESOJAY: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Yourbas are Illiterates

Let me teach you and your stupid tribe

Have you ever heard of th house of commons? Lol you don't know fool

Let me tell you....The Commons is an elected body consisting of 650 members known as Members of Parliament (MPs). Members are elected to represent constituencies by first-past-the-post and hold their seats until Parliament is dissolved.

Now 100 MPS members passed a motion about Biafra..Headed by two Mps...Lord Danny Kinahan MP and Lord TomĀ Elliott

I know you are an Illiterate use Google

The world knows we are doing the right thing
Same thing is happening In Spain (Catalonia)
Read catalonia speakers to Biafrans

We are International recognised for fighting for our freedom

We are not awolowo that killed five million children or mko international thief thief and tinubu the drug dealer

We fight the foolanis your masters and you coward slaves forever
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Freeman59: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2018
FriendNG:

Nope. If they protest they are stupid if they don't they are mad.

I am not them and I cannot be them because they are pigs.

ok ok ok, they're pigs. You're happy abi?? Why do you care so much about them pigs??
Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by gidgiddy: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
itu404:
It is a wild goose chase. nothing will be achieved, Donald trump had met with thousands of protest and so what? the international community have their own way of filtering facts from fictions, you have just witnessed firsthand how they rate Buhari. Do not be quick to forget he also was the first African president hosted by Donald trump. keep dreaming and chasing mirage after all all u do here, like u do in south Africa ,is to peddle drugs. You want Biafra, yet, all the land mass in east put together is not even enough for your wife and children. just want Biafra no plan no logistics no thinking ahead. You guys are only kidding yourselves if you think you will have your Biafra in a platter of Gold by propaganda and cheap blackmail thanks to social media. I hope you are arrested i know some of you are not documented.... i live here some of you with your cheap Italy sojourner or Spanish 1 year residence.
I beg u all let peace rain the crops of men ,from the east that can actualize anything are watching these aba and Onitsha traders, deceiving themselves.

Give Nigeria peace? Even Lord Lugard said the same in 1914 when he created Nigeria. Guess what bro? Nigeria hasn't worked since then to this day. Only a fool will carry on giving 104 year old disaster a chance. Some people want their freedom from the disaster called Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by LZAA: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
itu404:
Do u know what is funny?
The british told the north not to secede because they were...wait for it...LANDLOCKED
Gowon actually had to do away with census figures in 76 cause even he knew the north with their double marriages are not as large as that
And about peace,pls show me any biafran calling for war?
Since when did a referendum call become war ffs?
U lot keep shouting one nigger area yet ur actions scream otherwise
Good luck living in the past chanting unity is non negotiable
Unity and nationhood is never forced
Ask india and pakistan
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
LZAA:

Do u know what is funny?
The british told the north not to secede because they were...wait for it...LANDLOCKED
Gowon actually had to do away with census figures in 76 cause even he knew the north with their double marriages are not as large as that
And about peace,pls show me any biafran calling for war?
Since when did a referendum call become war ffs?
U lot keep shouting one nigger area yet ur actions scream otherwise
Good luck living in the past chanting unity is non negotiable
Unity and nationhood is never forced
Ask india and pakistan
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 iceberg3
Itu404 has nothing useful to say.
Iu404 only wants to worship the kaliphate by fire by force.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts / Locations Being Saved From Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.