Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises (27636 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Kingsmeal: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
A relationship advice given by a lady to "good girls" has started an argument on Twitter.
According to @audds_x, no matter how much trust you have for your female friends, never introduce them to your man because "these girls you think love you will help instigate your man to leave you."
She gave the advice with all certainty and added that she's talking out of experience. But most Twitter users pointed out that this isn't always true and it's led to a back and forth between her and her followers.

Read more tweets below.

https://zenithnaija.com/never-you-introduce-your-man-to-your-female-friends-lady-advises/

1 Like

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Magichand: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haha
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Ritzy10(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chen Ghen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Nightmareo07: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
This one no be news.
Every reasonable gal should know this.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by GOFRONT(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haba.. grin....Someone cannor get closer to his girlfriend's female friends in peace again?? grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Dami12345: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol, like saying water is wet.

3 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by teckmore(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
There is love in sharing

2 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by chillychill(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
She is talking from experience... Won ti GBA oko e cheesy tongue

11 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Lhimeet(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol smiley
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by despi64(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
True
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by prela(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Honest truth...... I hide my girls from viewing my status these days, girls are most def not smiling

7 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
What next?
I will hide him from my mother and sisters.
Then I won't hire a female househelp.
Then I will detach his prick whenever he is going on a trip.
Then I will be following him upandan to work.
Then I will be checking his phone.
Then I will be sniffing his shorts.
Then I will finally have high BP.
AND I WILL DIE!

Oh, he will definitely marry another woman.

Pls, a man is a full grown human with a functional brain.
If he can't use his head, I can't kill myself.

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by labake1(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
True. Bad Belle pple everywhere

7 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by sarahade(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
True
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Moreoffaith(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin

DEM DON SNATCH THIS ONE HUSBY.
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Funnystatus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Introducing your Boyfriend to us is like marketing your goods to us.
How good he is will determine if he joins our shrine of gods on rentage or purchasing

Signed: Small girls big gods crew

2 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by zicoraads: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
And Pocohantas is busy introducing me to all of them. No problem... She trusts me completely. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by zicoraads: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
prela:
Honest truth...... I hide my girls from viewing my status these days, girls are most def not smiling
But how about your man? You don't trust him to be able to fend off female advances?

2 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by AZeD1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is 2018, if your man wants to meet your friends, he will meet them and if your friends want to meet your man, they will meet him. Its that simple.

6 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Sirpaul(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
small girls with Big God every where
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by seunny4lif(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
They don bite this one grin

My woman never introduced me to her friends becos her friends never introduced thier men to her.
If she upload her friend pics and I comment shocked
Na bomb that day

3 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by virtuejoan(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
some can even go diabolical
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Benblaq(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who no like better thing??
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by pelicanbeau(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
...nice talk, close friends most times are the real enemies looking for the downfall of person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by Abbeyme: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buy Why
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol.. ..

Small girls with big God don thief this one boo grin
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by MissRaine69(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
If your man is loyal he will stick by you. If you do not trust your female friends then itโ€™s time to re-evaluate your friendship. Besides birds of a feather flock together they probably think the same about you!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by ojimaduchidirim: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
She is makin sense tru talk most gals derive pleasure frm fall path of dia firends relationship
trust dem nt

2 Likes

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises by monaPhilz: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
What if they snatch him without the knowledge he's yours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.