Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (27422 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by OhiOfIhima: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
If you guys like take over d whole Nigeria... Buhari n his devilish Party APC will not go beyond 2019.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Mathsking12(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
kcmichael:
The All Progressive Congress in Edo State has said that the failure of Ayodele Fayose in last Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State was a signal to Governor Nyesom Wike and other PDP governors in the South South region.

It said it would take the lead in next year’s general elections for all the South South states come under the APC.

State Secretary of the APC, Mr. Lawrence Okah, who stated this in a chat with newsmen urged Nigerians to stop believing what he termed rumors and lies the PDP posted on the social media during the conduct of Ekiti governorship polls.

Okah stated that the victory of the APC in Ekiti was a signal that the party is ready to win other states in the South South region.

According to him, “The APC is the party to beat in any election. We went to Ekiti to defect an incumbent. With Ekiti victory, we have taken over the South West. Our next journey is the South South.

“All those things you hear from the social media will not stop the APC to ensuring that the right thing is done.

“Only a mental person could do what Fayose has done to announce election results. Any sane pêrson knows that only INEC has the powers to announce election result. The FG should send Fayose to a psychiatrist.”

Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Mr. Taiwo Akerele, said the people of Ekiti have demonstrated that they were deceived by Fayose’s stomach infrastructure.

“You recall that four years ago, this same man was cheated by the ruling PDP out of power and he didn’t complain, he accepted and he moved on but today, the people of Ekiti state have realised that they were cheated and deceived by stomach infrastructure and they have come back and re-elected the man because they have confidence in him.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayoses-fall-is-a-signal-to-wike-says-edo-apc/
They should know that Rivers state is not Ekit. They can't be threatened with police and teargas.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

Come take am na
Abi u think the nonsense don by awolowo we don forget for delta

You cant, Awolowo taught your ancestors a great lesson and the difference between being wise and being wild
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2018
luckier9:
any body who is saying that APC doesn't exist in Rivers state is a dreama. my LGA is OMuma, in Rivers state. my LGA is 98% APC and u don't dia talk about wike or PDP before any youth. we have 23 LGA and APC is controlling 9 in the state House of Assembly already plus two senators. so anybody saying that APC doesn't exist in my state should go to ELEME LGA in Rivers state and say it.
APC members working with PDP. Oya continue
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by KingKingKing: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Kingosytex(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Do these polithiefcians really have the interest of the citizens at heart? Is supremacy battle the solution to Nigeria's Ever-increasing problems?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MrMystrO(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2018
chuckcy:

Shut up

Ok, Mr Emeka the Alaba trader from Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu, you don't have the history of bravery check the records and prove me wrong. Moreover, please don't compare the Osus with the Yorubas, we are not mates.
Shut up this Yoruba man, I will call Fulani boy for you ooo
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by edoziel89: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2018
In my opinion there is nothing good about Fayose. He is just a noise maker, he doesn't pay salary as at when due no reasonable infrastructure. He is just there challenging the president. APC will do well in Ekit. Ekiti is suppose to be the power house of APC they have so many professors and interlectuals there

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ategberoson(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA, WE ARE NOT THE SAME Ooooo!

WE ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH BUT WE WILL GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR A GREATER PEACE IF PUSHED TO THE WALL.

WE NO DEY FEAR DEATH FOR SOUTH.(SS/SE)

U KILL US, WE KILL U...

if you say SS I agree but SE abeg erase those clown. they couldn't win 5% with the Fulani military as they'd call it during the Python season 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by gare(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bros they dont need to exist...All they need to do is bring in APC miscreants,touts and urchins otherwise known as 'supporters' from osun,ogun,oyo to vote and cause mayhem and so on..as well as flooding Rivers State with at least 100,000 Police and Military....and Wike will fall....That is INEC and elections under buhari/APC

That was what they did in Ekiti State.

THEN YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING A WAR IN RIVERS STATE AND SOUTH SOUTH IN GENERAL, GO AND ASK SYLVA OF BAYELSA STATE WHAT HAPPENED.

FREE AND FAIR ELECTION FINE,BUT COMING TO INTIMIDATE WITH POLICE AND SOLDIERS WILL NOT WORK, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN VOTERS STAYED ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT TO ENSURE NO MANIPULATION IN ELECTION RESULTS,APC SHOULD FORGET THE SOUTH SOUTH ITS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY ONE, EVEN EDO MAY GO BACK TO PDP IF THEY FIELD A GOOD CANDIDATE
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2018
chuckcy:

Shut up this Yoruba man, I will call Fulani boy for you ooo

They know the difference between Oyo and Enugu, they were defeated at the battle of Osogbo in 1840. Tell us your history where your ancestors were reported to have fought with table spoon. Osu, know your mate.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by papascode: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
MY PEOPLE RIVERS STATE YOUTHS NO BE EKITI YOUTHS OOO! THERE THEM DEY KNACK SHOTS ANYHOW OO. No body wants to here of APC in rivers state oo. Na war go happen for rivers state oo. 90% youths are militants. Except you don't want another pipeline bombings. APC SHOULD JUST 4GET RIVERS STATE. WIKE NO BE FAYOSE OOO. YORUBAS ARE KNOWN FOR BEING LOUSY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Muslim bufoon, East and yorubas can never be the same. The sophisticated yoro-morons have been cursed to continue selling their brothers since Afonja.

So I agree with you, the East will never have abooki emirates like you slaves do. cheesy
Even dia Ooni, Alake, Alaafin, Awujale, Olomu, Akarigbo, Orangun, Olu'wo, and Eburu wants to change to emir

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MrMystrO(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
luckier9:
any body who is saying that APC doesn't exist in Rivers state is a dreama. my LGA is OMuma, in Rivers state. my LGA is 98% APC and u don't dia talk about wike or PDP before any youth. we have 23 LGA and APC is controlling 9 in the state House of Assembly already plus two senators. so anybody saying that APC doesn't exist in my state should go to ELEME LGA in Rivers state and say it.

Abeg leave those guys my brother, No need to dey drag with people wey dey Enugu market with 50mb dey disturb here. They have NO IDEA what is happening in Rivers State and as usual, they keep Equating what they are seeing online to what is Happening on ground. These guys are EXTREMELY CLUELESS, it's so pathetic to see. All the people wey dey represent my LGA Ahoada east for state house Don decamp go APC finish, one Alaba spear part dealer go come here to talk Jargon. Abeg free dem Jare, e go be them like film again, No need to talk.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2018
chuckcy:

Even dia Ooni, Alake, Alaafin, Awujale, Olomu, Akarigbo, Orangun, Olu'wo, and Eburu wants to change to emir

Delusional Osu, I hope you have kings in Erosion Republic
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bros they dont need to exist...All they need to do is bring in APC miscreants,touts and urchins otherwise known as 'supporters' from osun,ogun,oyo to vote and cause mayhem and so on..as well as flooding Rivers State with at least 100,000 Police and Military....and Wike will fall....That is INEC and elections under buhari/APC

That was what they did in Ekiti State.
Can You People See What I Am Talking About All This While. Just Bcus U Support APC Should Not Mean U Should Watch Our Democracy Raped To Death. What Has Happen To Sanity, Free And Fair Election? Did Buhari Not Say "its Difficult To Rig Election This Time Around"
Who Deos He Want To Fool? Definately Not Me. We The Youth Are The Reason Why Those Politician Dnt Want To Think Abt Us. Because They Someone Like U, Who Is Ready To Defend Their Misdeeds.

We Are Indeed Lazy In Taking Our Destiny Into Our Hands
May God Help Open Our Eyes.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Idoko619(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Amaso99:
Bros you know fit fight FG if them ready for you, forget all the threat!

U talk abt election like u r talking abt war..
Compare not SW wt SS or SE.
For ur reminder am nt from any.

Ordinary Yoruba pesin dat is my class rep den in school we knw wat we passes tru ....evry time beni sir beni sir...cowards

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

They know the difference between Oyo and Enugu, they were defeated at the battle of Osogbo in 1840. Tell us your history where your ancestors were reported to have fought with table spoon. Osu, know your mate.
This man leave those fantasy behind, you need to think about facts, how will a stranger come to ur land for miles finish Ooni, Alake, Alaafin, Awujale, Olomu, Akarigbo, Orangun, Olu'wo, and Eburu and install emir as ur rulers. Who does that?
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by edoziel89: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Wike is smarter
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
deomelo:

I Wike the clown and thug in Rivers going to stand in front of thousands of Anti Riot police and the Nigerian military with his silly village machete.?

Funny Igbos

hmmmm

The difference is that rivers state is filled with people who are ready to die for Wike and PDP

Guns and gangsterism is the order of the day there, and when wike gets desperate, there will be mayhem

Abeg; if apc wan win rivers (if that is even possible sef)
let them try to convince the people to vote them.

But if it is taking that state by force?

They should forget it

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Eldrago(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
I don't think that is possible
lagosians will not allow clueless APC to spoil things
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by rOsy247(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
U can only succeed to sell yourselves to Fulani herdsmen definitely not in my state. We all know what we want and Wike is working, not like your dormant governors.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by MENELIK11: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
chuckcy:

This man leave those fantasy behind, you need to think about facts, how will a stranger come to ur land for miles finish Ooni, Alake, Alaafin, Awujale, Olomu, Akarigbo, Orangun, Olu'wo, and Eburu and install emir as ur rulers. Who does that?

Oga, leave this Tales by Moonlight things and back your claim with evidence then I will know you can discuss the topic.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Sharpshooota: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Dareal90s:

Its like u don't knw how many months Wike is owing workers. It will appear like a dream. Nd for ur info Afonjas nd d Flat-heads ar d ones dominating Rivers state

You don't know the route to Rivers
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Missonas(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2018
APC will eventually have a great fall
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by AnanseK(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
“THE LESSONS FROM EKITI AND AYO FAYOSE.

By Mr Abasifreke Idiong

If there are any lessons I would like to share with you from the long drawn melodrama in Ekiti that culminated in victory for Dr Fayemi of the APC, today, one of them is the fact that majority of Nigerian voters are not on Facebook and twitter and so don't even read your media propaganda and hate campaign!

Second, there is always a limit to brashness and political brigandage!

Third, many Nigerians may be hungry, but stomach infrastructure isn't the solution, by and by. Empowerment is.

In many ways, Ekiti embodies a litmus test, a harbinger for what the nearest future holds for elections in Nigeria.

I hold no sympathy for Fayose. He shot himself in the foot. I can only wish that his coterie of admirers and cheerleaders help him serve his imminent sentence when the time comes, for for every action there must be a reaction. His failure to install his stooge of a deputy will come with far-reaching ramifications. Dire consequences. And for him, it's about when, and not if!

PMB may be no saint, but that office demands some esteem.

Fayose bought media space in several Nigerian mainstream newspapers saying PMB will die and you clapped, cheering him on.

He told anyone who cared to listen PMB wear
pampers, and you popped champagne!

He generated a fake report about PMB alleged
prostrate cancer from ABU teaching hospital, and you went all bonkers.

He boldly wishes PMB death while in hospital in
London. He said he is in possession of the pictures, and you claimed to have had same sent to your device!

He called the wife of the president a looter, and dared
her to travel to America. She did, and you smarted back in amazement.

He insulted the president, calling him names,
incompetent and the worst thing to happen to
Nigeria and you concurred.

He refused to welcome Mr President to the Ekiti he built, but
chose to welcome a mere envoy, and you asked the barman for more bottles.

He mounted road blocks on the stretch of road which would have been shorter for PMB to access the campaign ground, and you said the President has met his match!

He chose to play the clown just to spite Mr President. And you drummed.

No day passed without the man pouring his venom on
the exalted office of the President. Yet PMB never answered him, privately or in public. Civility!

In case you never knew, Mr Fayose is today a goner, a gone man. But before natural justice catches up with him, I feel duty-bound to remind him that PMB is not dead, to the glory of God!

His fate now will now be decided by this man he wished evil.

Get ready, Sir, cos the chicken has come home to roost!”

3 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by AnanseK(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Missonas:
APC will eventually have a great fall

In your dream

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by SkyUrch(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you
Idoko619:

U talk abt election like u r talking abt war..
Compare not SW wt SS or SE.
For ur reminder am nt from any.

Ordinary Yoruba pesin dat is my class rep den in school we knw wat we passes tru ....evry time beni sir beni sir...cowards
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by nuelleoz(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
They obviously don't know south-southerners
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tuniski: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2018
alen4smith:
how come they have two senators?ipob and self delusion
Because they are isolated elections!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal / 2023: Fayemi, Amosun Set To Declare For Presidency / Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.