Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (27429 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tiredoflife(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

You cant, Awolowo taught your ancestors a great lesson and the difference between being wise and being wild

Come and take delta na

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by alen4smith(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

Because they are isolated elections!
that makes it more credible like what we had in Ekiti.but the looting party resorted to blackmail just to save face.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by chuckcy(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
AnanseK:
“THE LESSONS FROM EKITI AND AYO FAYOSE.

By Mr Abasifreke Idiong

If there are any lessons I would like to share with you from the long drawn melodrama in Ekiti that culminated in victory for Dr Fayemi of the APC, today, one of them is the fact that majority of Nigerian voters are not on Facebook and twitter and so don't even read your media propaganda and hate campaign!

Second, there is always a limit to brashness and political brigandage!

Third, many Nigerians may be hungry, but stomach infrastructure isn't the solution, by and by. Empowerment is.

In many ways, Ekiti embodies a litmus test, a harbinger for what the nearest future holds for elections in Nigeria.

I hold no sympathy for Fayose. He shot himself in the foot. I can only wish that his coterie of admirers and cheerleaders help him serve his imminent sentence when the time comes, for for every action there must be a reaction. His failure to install his stooge of a deputy will come with far-reaching ramifications. Dire consequences. And for him, it's about when, and not if!

PMB may be no saint, but that office demands some esteem.

Fayose bought media space in several Nigerian mainstream newspapers saying PMB will die and you clapped, cheering him on.

He told anyone who cared to listen PMB wear
pampers, and you popped champagne!

He generated a fake report about PMB alleged
prostrate cancer from ABU teaching hospital, and you went all bonkers.

He boldly wishes PMB death while in hospital in
London. He said he is in possession of the pictures, and you claimed to have had same sent to your device!

He called the wife of the president a looter, and dared
her to travel to America. She did, and you smarted back in amazement.

He insulted the president, calling him names,
incompetent and the worst thing to happen to
Nigeria and you concurred.

He refused to welcome Mr President to the Ekiti he built, but
chose to welcome a mere envoy, and you asked the barman for more bottles.

He mounted road blocks on the stretch of road which would have been shorter for PMB to access the campaign ground, and you said the President has met his match!

He chose to play the clown just to spite Mr President. And you drummed.

No day passed without the man pouring his venom on
the exalted office of the President. Yet PMB never answered him, privately or in public. Civility!

In case you never knew, Mr Fayose is today a goner, a gone man. But before natural justice catches up with him, I feel duty-bound to remind him that PMB is not dead, to the glory of God!

His fate now will now be decided by this man he wished evil.

Get ready, Sir, cos the chicken has come home to roost!”
bros, its seems u re beginning to build a career, but not this way, u need to b guarded probably
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Lmao grin
Just grow up please. cheesy cheesy

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

Empty Skull Osu Jew, which community approval did python got before dancing on your land? And what did you do? The way Osu people boast even America will be afraid to attack the Erosion Republic

Yes I be nwa osu, osuofia, osunwa etc. I gree. cheesy

But...Did your 'python' take over lands the way the fulani caliphate took your land, kill your oba and established Emirates and inseminated your mothers to give birth to towel-headed nincoompoops like you in yoroland?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tuniski: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2018
alen4smith:
that makes it more credible like what we had in Ekiti.but the looting party resorted to blackmail just to cover face.
That makes for external influences beyond the states/constituency! Ekiti election and all the staggered elections under buhari have been stolen mandates!
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by akaniambroseya: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
I dey laugh oooooo.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by alen4smith(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

That makes for external influences beyond the states/constituency! Ekiti election and all the staggered elections under buhari have been stolen mandates!
including bayelsa and the bye election your looting party won in oyo!ipob keep scoring own goal

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by fortunechy(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
for their useless wildest imagination...
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tuniski: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2018
alen4smith:
including bayelsa and the bye election your looting party won in oyo!ipob keep scoring own goal
Is ipob giving you heart attack, what is this ipob obsession when argument is lost?

Anyway, external influences and mandate stealing is by those with external might like FG advantage and govs plurality!

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

Is ipob giving you heart attack, what is this ipob obsession when argument is lost?

Anyway, external influences and mandate stealing is by those with external might like FG advantage and govs plurality!

Bye.
Oga,after insulting me for saying apc will win ekiti,you have no moral right to show face here.have some self respect,repent from the pdp way
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by alen4smith(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

Bye.
oga did you read my reply?if you didnt please i advice you read it again
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

Come and take delta na
If apc can field great ogboru as candidate with emami ayiri as deputy coupled with okowa's poor performance,they will take delta

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by funshint(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Maybe Delta...Rivers will be a tough one.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Its actually possible if amaechi can reconcile with magnus abe and make him the apc candidate.abe can match wike thugs for thugs and violence for violence.he will win ogoniland and oyigbo lga,etche,omuma,ikwerre,emohua,andoni,opobo/nkoro,ahoada east and give wike a closemarking in ph and obio akpor lgas to prevent inflation..that is the only way,up apc
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by hollywater: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2018
ND will sit down and watch you do the nonsense you did in Afonjas land? You must be joking.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Philistine(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA, WE ARE NOT THE SAME Ooooo!

WE ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH BUT WE WILL GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR A GREATER PEACE IF PUSHED TO THE WALL.

WE NO DEY FEAR DEATH FOR SOUTH.(SS/SE)

U KILL US, WE KILL U...
Attachee by force, can't igbos stay alone without attaching themselves to SS, inferiority complex at it's peak.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
funshint:
Maybe Delta...Rivers will be a tough one.
Yes,delta will be easier than rivers because okowa has failed.apc needs to field ogboru to get urhobo votes or senator agege,field a strong politician from anioma to divide okowa's vote.emami ayiri will handle warri while leo ogor and edwin clark should be monitored inorder not to inflate isoko and ijaw votes respectively.i also see apc winning in bayelsa since dickson has performed poorly.there is nobody pdp can brinf in bayelsa that can match timipre sylva.
Apc can also win in cross river which is my state,akwa ibom is uncertain
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by uche44(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
After we Rivers APC elected Ojukaye as our state party chairman it's certain that we don't even need noticeable federal might to kick Wike out. Rivers APC is ready than ever to do the needful in 2019. My igbo neighbors have started their ancestral online politics here after they finished destroying Fayose with their online monumental lies that he and his boy were going to win the just concluded Ekiti Election.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Xander85:

Since when did that stop them from trying to 'capture' a state in the SE/SS?
They'll tell you 'federal might' is all they need! wink
They will fail.
We arnt Muslims.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
deomelo:

We heard the same thing about Fayose, where is that clown today?.

These ipob jokers sef.

Eastern Nigeria na PDP/Christians.
APC can never win ANYTHING here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tuniski: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,after insulting me for saying apc will win ekiti,you have no moral right to show face here.have some self respect,repent from the pdp way
Is election war or a personal vendetta?
Big up, elections will be won and lost no matter the strength of conviction and advocacy.

It is people who take this election thing personal that disappear if they lose or begin insult others if they win.

Right now, let Fayemi/apc deliver that is now the focus.

100 days upon taking over, the people will start agitating against him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by uche44(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Amaechi pikin keep fooling yourself. Even ROTIMI Amaechi is not comfortable visiting his own village in Ubima.
You are a monumental liar of this century who told you that Amaechi doesn't go home? Keep dreaming, ask yourself if Rivers and her ancestral fathers have played opposition politics before? Jonathan did that one for Ikwerre people in 2015, in 2019 even Fayose tried and got some votes and LGAs, Wike should repeat that fit let us see in 2019. mind you am from Rivers and also written this from Rivers, I don't know where you are from and will not care to know because you're a very negative minded person.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
tuniski:

Is election war or a personal vendetta?
Big up, elections will be won and lost no matter the strength of conviction and advocacy.

It is people who take this election thing personal that disappear if they lose or begin insult others if they win.

Right now, let Fayemi/apc deliver that is now the focus.

100 days upon taking over, the people will start agitating against him.

Election is part of politics which is all about personal interests.vendetta and war is synonymous with naija politics.you didnt remember to big up when abusing me abi? Your a funny person,always contradicting yourself.even johnnyessence and engineerboat have humbled themselves,toe the same line.i wonder what your excuse will be when buhari is re elected.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by gare(f): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes,delta will be easier than rivers because okowa has failed.apc needs to field ogboru to get urhobo votes or senator agege,field a strong politician from anioma to divide okowa's vote.emami ayiri will handle warri while leo ogor and edwin clark should be monitored inorder not to inflate isoko and ijaw votes respectively.i also see apc winning in bayelsa since dickson has performed poorly.there is nobody pdp can brinf in bayelsa that can match timipre sylva.
Apc can also win in cross river which is my state,akwa ibom is uncertain

which Delta ? Delta is more PDP than Rivers, Ayiri that can win common LGA election. Forget all this APC talk in south south it will not work, you guys should wake up and start thinking of stopping your members from decamping, you are going into a battle you will not win.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Eastern Nigeria na PDP/Christians.

APC can never win ANYTHING here.
Please sir,dont mix politics and religion,it makes you worse than politicians.no party naturally owns any state,it is not their family fiefdom.anybody can win anywhere.remember most northern states were in pdp before 2015.most governors in ss/se are not performing so if apc have better candidates,they should be given a chance.dont bring religion here,it only cages us.
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by senatordave1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
gare:

which Delta ? Delta is more PDP than Rivers, Ayiri that can win common LGA election. Forget all this APC talk in south south it will not work, you guys should wake up and start thinking of stopping your members from decamping, you are going into a battle you will not win.
Ya delta is more pdp than rivers but its very fragile and okowa is a failure.is it not ayiri that has been funding and rigging for pdp before he decamped who your now uderrating? Me and you know that okowa cant stand ogboru in a free and fair poll.most of those decamping from apc came from pdp and have little relevance.by the way,more are decamping from pdp
Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
uche44:
You are a monumental liar of this century who told you that Amaechi doesn't go home? Keep dreaming, ask yourself if Rivers and her ancestral fathers have played opposition politics before? Jonathan did that one for Ikwerre people in 2015, in 2019 even Fayose tried and got some votes and LGAs, Wike should repeat that fit let us see in 2019. mind you am from Rivers and also written this from Rivers, I don't know where you are from and will not care to know because you're a very negative minded person.

Rotimi thug no dey rant, I sabi rivers pass u. Amaechi dey sneak enter him village for night.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by tuniski: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Election is part of politics which is all about personal interests.vendetta and war is synonymous with naija politics.you didnt remember to big up when abusing me abi? Your a funny person,always contradicting yourself.even johnnyessence and engineerboat have humbled themselves,toe the same line.i wonder what your excuse will be when buhari is re elected.
What is humble or arrogance with election? Abegi big up, don't be like those who take this thing as do or die. Even the Ekiti people no fight despite the high stakes and political grandstanding.

That is the nature of matured politics. M it is not about win conqueror and loser slave! It is a job recruitment process.

Hope you get it!

Mandate has been bought and sold QED!

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by phase1: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Please sir,dont mix politics and religion,it makes you worse than politicians.no party naturally owns any state,it is not their family fiefdom.anybody can win anywhere.remember most northern states were in pdp before 2015.most governors in ss/se are not performing so if apc have better candidates,they should be given a chance.dont bring religion here,it only cages us.

Buhari your APC leader looked the great resilient people of Old Eastern nigeria in the face and told them that they 5%ers whom he will definitely marginalize because they gave him 5% of their votes. If you are not demented you'll know that it is the greatest insult an elected president can give to a region.

That statement will continue haunting your APC in the East forever. You cannot ask for votes by insulting two very important regions SE and SS in the country with numerous tribes therein.

Even yorubas can't tolerate such insult but you want the East to tolerate. If an East president says the same to the fulani bastards won't there be a civil war by now?

APC rodents in the SE and SS are the biggest traitors to those region and deserve to made politically irrelevant in that region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by mkoabiola: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
APC can nva nva nva nva with RIvers state

Residents and indigenes of Rivers state knows better

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
senatordave1:

""" Please sir,dont mix politics and religion,it makes you worse than politicians."""

In Nigeria, Politics n religion stand tall side by side like twins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North / Ministerial Screening: Akume Asked To Take A Bow And Go / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.