Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole (5099 Views)

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Gayigaskia(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
This is the work of those pseudo Jews. If there is corruption why don't they simply petition the EFCC?
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2010
Gayigaskia:

This is the work of those pseudo Jews. If there is corruption why don't they simply petition the EFCC?

Are you really asking this question?
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
This country must divide very soon from the look of things, we are not united and can never be.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
pro01:

For very good reason if you ask me.

naijaking1:

Bankole is appealing to the sentiments of religious bigots like you, and here you're falling for it embarassed
When Ette was removed she didn't allege that muslims were after her, because christians are smarter than you guys. Nobody would have allowed her to change the topic from criminal corruption to religious persecution without good reasons. Let me ask you one question zealous islamic fanatic, does your religious authorize you to claim #80,000 naira for buying one flashlight?
If your answer is no, then you have no ground to come here to whip up religious sentiments, or should we prosecute him in a sharia court and cut off his hand?

Are you sure you understand my quip? I don't think so. Read between the lines. . .
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
A whole speaker talking of christain mafia.

Bank-on-ole is just a theif that is so scared to leave power.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

Another junk reporting from Nigeria. How can religion be the reason.

Look at the list of the men ,  They are all igbos. The reason is some igbos in the national assembly do not like him period.   The heading should read Igbo mafia are after him.

You tell me how the names in bold below are Igbo?. Don't be fooled, Hon Ogunewe is a Yoruba man representing Imo state in the House. There are only 3 Igbos out of the 10 names yet you are accusing Igbos of this scheme. Na waaah for the iGbo obsession in Nairaland.

“The 10 members of the self styled ‘Progressives’ that addressed the media calling for Bankole’s resignation are of the Christian faith with the exception of only one Hon. Anna Adamu. The others who are all Christians are: Hon. Dino Melaye, Hon. Solomon Awhinawi, Hon. Asita Positive, Hon. Darlington Okereke, Hon. Austin Nwachukwu, Hon. Bitrus Kaze, Hon. Ralph Okeke, Hon. Independence Ogunewe and[b] Hon. West Idahosa[/b].
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
aduboy:

Tears for sentiments, cry of a sinking man,   He has forgotten that if judged by the religious laws which he claims to be a part of, he would be walking without arms. Also he can replaced by another muslim if that may be the case. This thief should go to jail for not only stealing but for comments that can lead to breach of public peace.

Thank you.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2010
Abeg make we forget about Bank-on-ole he just a bastard.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
Shey he was one of the Nigerians in the diaspora that came to correct things? He will have to explain some things.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
This guy is so annoying.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Beaf: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
otokx:

Shey he was one of the Nigerians in the diaspora that came to correct things? He will have to explain some things.

What is the meaning of "diaspora". All Nigerians are equal, there are already enough problems with tribalism, corruption and religious extremism, so why create artificial ones?
Please, stick to the thread and deal with Bankole.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by naijaking1: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
otokx:

Just when I was begininng to get used to religious and tribal divide, you came up with this diasporan divide. I go die-o cheesy
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by naijaking1: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
pro01:

Are you sure you understand my quip? I don't think so. Read between the lines. . .

My apologies chief, I inserted the wrong write-up.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
He knows he has hit rock bottom and the only way out is to use religious sentiments because he knows its a sensitive issue in Nigeria. I thought he was smarter than that! Religion has NOTHING to do with how much money he has stolen! He should face justice. This is an insult to Nigerians. Does he think we are fools? 80,000 Naira for ONE (1) torchlight? They should use one of the torchlight to check his puny brain!! angry angry angry
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
switpea:

He knows he has hit rock bottom and the only way out is to use religious sentiments because he knows its a sensitive issue in Nigeria. I thought he was smarter than that! Religion has NOTHING to do with how much money he has stolen! He should face justice. This is an insult to Nigerians. Does he think we are fools? 80,000 Naira for ONE (1) torchlight? They should use one of the torchlight to check his puny brain!! angry angry angry

Can you prove that he didn't order the torch lights from China at the cost of N80K per one?
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
Na wa for the kind country we dey, 80k torch light would light up a whole state now. grin
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by seanet02: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
He is a thief, am also a MUSLIM but my religion says whe should cut his hand. He must go. How can you use 80k to buy torch light. That is ridiculous, we need to take him to a mental hospital. He is a slowpoke.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Osama10(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2010
seanet02:

He is a thief, am also a MUSLIM but my religion says whe should cut his hand. He must go. How can you use 80k to buy torch light. That is ridiculous, we need to take him to a mental hospital. He is a slowpoke.

Thank you for speaking right.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by seanet02: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2010
We should send him to any critical war front. He is a rogue. A complete nuisanse for that matter. How could he spent $530 to buy torch light? When an average Nigeria earns just $1 per day. So his costituent allowance is not enough for him. We need to stop this jargons. We need to examine his head, he must have gone mad.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by naijaking1: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2010
switpea:

Word!
This has nothing to do with islam vs christianity, Yoruba vs Igbo vs Hausa, diasporans vs the rest of Nigerians, etc. He should simply face justice, thorough investigation and subsequent prosecution. With due respect, all accused person remain innocent until proven guilty.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by bawomolo(m): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2010
african politicians typically pander to their ethnic or religious affiliation in times of need.   this is a familiar tactic by bankole

the heck is a pseudo-jew?
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2010
Lol, so there are Christians among those thieves? cheesy

Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole

So lame.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by OAM4J: 4:06am On Jun 14, 2010
Am more disappointed in this Bankole playing the religion card

Gosh! he is willing to whip up any sentiment in other to remain in office.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2010
OAM4J:

Am more disappointed in this Bankole playing the religion card

Gosh! he is willing to whip up any sentiment in other to remain in office.

If this one fails, he may play the Ijebu card.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Nigerd(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2010
at topic Nigerian NEWS again
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by princekevo(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2010
Na wa for this kind Nigeria!! Police are corrupt and they justify their corruption for the fact they are not well paid. Our Legistlatures has awarded themselves with the highest allowances we can find anywhere in the world. Wht is their reason for being corrupt if not madness. It is time we start recommending these guys for mental examination bfore electing them into any public post.
Bunches of Theives.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by maddock(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2010
Thats exactly the problem with many Nigerians,very terrible losers.Lots of Nigerians irrespective of whether raised in Nigeria or the diaspora are all the same with the same mindset.Issues like this would lead to serious people outside willingly resigning.But not a Nigeria,never.Instead they would want to play the 'the work of my enemy' or 'let my enemy live long and see what i'll be in the future'. Whereae they are the enemies themselves.
How can Bankole be playing the religious card when he is aware of how touchy religious issues can get in this country, see the type of love these politicians have for this country. The question he should have asked himself was he elected from his state to represent them in the house based on his religion? Or was he made a speaker because he is a muslim? Its only now that he is about to be removed that he can remember he is muslim and the christians are after him.Thats a very very lame attempt at whipping unnecessary sentiments.
For this singular reason irrespective of being very corrupt, I THINK HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED for security reason. Imagine someone like this being a JOSian do you think there would ever be peace in Jos.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Dave6: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2010
Our democracy is more than ten years old and this country has gone tru a lot of ontoward results based on religion, tribalism (very shameful) purely due to ignorance. For a speaker of the national assembly (for that matter) to revert on such ignorance when issues are brought up against him surely proves his inadequacy for such public position in these critical times. So what a national speaker is implying is that foul play should not be pointed out if all observers happen to be of the same religious faith?
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2010
Never knew this guy was so dumb. Gosh!!!
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by AloyEmeka5: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2010
Dav.e:

Our democracy is more than ten years old and this country has gone tru a lot of ontoward results based on religion, tribalism (very shameful) purely due to ignorance. For a speaker of the national assembly (for that matter) to revert on such ignorance when issues are brought up against him surely proves his inadequacy for such public position in these critical times. So what a national speaker is implying is that foul play should not be pointed out if all observers happen to be of the same religious faith?

Yes; you must be a muslim Yoruba from [b]his kindred [/b]before you can point out his sins without him suspecting you of being biased.
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by dustydee: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2010
lame excuse
Re: The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole by mistakay: 1:43am On Jun 15, 2010
Please NL''ers do not be quick to condemn some one from mere allegations.how could he buy torchlight for 80,000 is he stupid? With Efcc all over the place hand cuffing people.To me i believe some one is lying or is dishing out half truths.Remember the forgery allegations against the custom boss and now the person who made the allegations has been denied by all the institutions he claimed and the places he said he was working at the time he sat for the custom man's papers.He is a stark illiterate who never sat for any paper for himself talkless of writing for some one.Now that the heat has turned back on him he has disappeared even his lawyer Keyamo doesnt know his where about. SO pls stop being the judge and executioners and shut the f, ck up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] / Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics / French NGO Caught In The Forest Delivering Food And Medical Supplies To Boko Har

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.