Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict (1799 Views)

"Oyoyo Baba" - Katsina People Welcomes Buhari (video) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
2019: Thousands of people welcome Sowore back to the country.

By Ogunsona Peter.

The tranquility of the environment of people hanging onto their hat and looking forward to welcome their visitors back in the country at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos was on Monday night changed on spur of moment.

It was as if the return of Jesus Christ is here, just like the return of the President of the world. Chanting all over the vicinity as youths (young guys and ladies) sings with ecstasy, in jubilation and with an overwhelming feeling of great happiness welcome the most vibrant, young, intelligent and the leading Presidential aspirant, Mr. Omoyele Sowore.

They caused a scene and a strong message as Nigerians gear up for the 2019 elections.

One of the workers at the airport told a reporter that, he has landed for almost three hours but being stylishly delayed by one DSS who withdrew his international passport twice and not because of anything fishy, but because he has been alerted by his ally how crowd clusters around the premises of the airport to welcome the most dependable and unswerving man.

Mr. Sowore returned to Nigeria after a series of townhall meetings with Nigerians in the Diaspora and who is the first young Presidential aspirant that has done over thirty town hall meetings in Nigeria.

A supporter, Shola Adewuyi, can't hide his feelings for Sowore as he spoke about his brilliancy and how he has managed to supersede the other aspirants with his act and non relentless efforts to make Nigeria great again. "I haven't seen any aspirants as active as Sowore, meeting people at the grass root level and engaging them all is not as easy as it seems. I have listened to other young aspirants as well, but none can be compared to this vibrant man. It's like God gave him all the wisdoms in this whole world to rescue Nigerians from this shambles we are in." He said.

One man named Odugwu Emeka, who was among the supporters says Nigerians can't wait for a young, vibrant, visionary and credible leader like Mr. Sowore to be the next president of Nigeria. "I am so happy that Nigeria has gotten the final answer to the kind of president we have been agitating for. We are sick and tired of old men ruling this country, people that are old enough to be in grave. How can they govern and take control of the country or propel the country to greatness?. Sowore is young and we are looking forward to vote massively for him" he concluded.

The Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore who visited so many countries that includes Italy, Spain, Germany and the UK among others recently— will be a force to reckon with in the next election. The Sowore’s train is moving like a speed of light and youths are in high spirits to have him contesting for the next Presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by EwejeOyewole(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Take it back will become something many Youth will buy into in 2019.... I believe it is still possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Olanireti(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
At least he would be beta than Daburu Bubu

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Honestly youths can honesty unite and bring this guy into power...I pray they don't kill him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
EwejeOyewole:
Take it back will become something many Youth will buy into in 2019.... I believe it is still possible
yes! It is very possibles! We just need to back him up!
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am sorry baba, I may end up voting for sowore

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
My incoming President! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Tarzan360(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy He should have stayed and witness ekiti election, to understand that the youth will never come near aso rock, even the once behind him will sale and betray him on election day.
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2018
EwejeOyewole:

You mean those expecting 4k for 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by RevenGeMission: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Some people say politicians are the same , apc=pdp= anpp=jyp

But if you say this crowd was mobilized and rented , they wil get angry , me ayam not understanding

Sowore ,it's not your time yet and we don't know your party yet either just incase we cant to consider you

Alayeee, Jaa pa
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Olanireti:
People will not even vote for Bubu. The killings in the country is too much, we are sick and tired of the man!
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by TheTakeOver: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2018
My candidate anytime. Better than baba go slow.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by 9jaArea: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
This guy has just started, Chris Okotie bite am ni?
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2018
yemaldo:
lol.. we are just waiting for him to declare his party. That's all! We are doing mass rally for him on our own. Enough of deceits and lies. Youths are sick and tired.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Switruth: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2018
This guy wants to be president but he is not always on ground. Running from one country to another. The guy fit travel pass PMB. Sowore no dey sit down for the country to know wetin dey happy. The next thing now u go hear say e don go US
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by TheTakeOver: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
And this will never make front-page.
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Olanireti:
Bubu that is mad.
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by Lawalatm: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Publicity stunts from a media goro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
kallmemrB:
Honestly youths can honesty unite and bring this guy into power...I pray they don't kill him
Yes! if only the youths in Nigeria can support and vote massively for the young and vibrant man. Youths in Nigeria occupies the 60% of the voters in Nigeria. Youth arise and be wise, don't let us sell any votes this time around.
Re: Breaking! Thousands Of People Welcomes Omoyele Sowore Back To The Country. (pict by whizpet: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
yemaldo:
YES!!! please vote and canvas more votes for him. This the time, we need to vote the young and vibrant person as the our President.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures : Today At Adamawa..... / Meet The Banker That Released N 1.2b To Obanikoro On Verbal Instruction / Legal Aid Council Lauds Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Justice Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.