Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (47093 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nukilia: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Owwwwww JESUS! WHICH KIND COUNTRY HAVE I FOUND MYSEFLF OOOOOOOO

This is highly regrettably lugubrious! What! Why is this country like this oooooo

One day, the sane minds left in this country will supervise the extermination of these idiots parading themselves as leaders in this country.

Ha ha I can't believe this fuckery is happening in this country of mine
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Imo state is doomed, Kai what is all these bikonu.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by 12345baba(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2018
I GATS name my next baby miracle
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:54am On Jul 17, 2018
9 million naira for immorality.....Jesus where is your eyes. Sometimes I asked Y did I spend four years at the university
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Aadeyinka(m): 2:57am On Jul 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Big Brother Naija 2018 winner,Mr Miracle Igbokwe was at the Peoples House in Owerri, Imo state capital recently to receive Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000), over N9 million cash promise made to him during the official reception hosted by governor Rochas Okorocha some months ago.

The amount is required for his provisional admission as student pilot abroad.

Recall,Miracle was popular at the TV series and during the debate session had reverenced the free education policy of the Rescue Mission Government and that endeared him to the Governor.

The presentation was made by Mrs Uloma Nwosu on behalf of Rochas Foundation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/rochas-okorocha-presents-25000-to-miracle-igbokwe.html
doubt if it's free totally without string nor sex attached ,men don't just fling money anyhow to beautiful angel without hhhmmm
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Kratos619(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Even a governor promotes immorality. Nigeria is officially dead. There's no point bright minds investing their innovative skills in Nigeria cuz it will never be valued. Will pour it on sensible countries.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Kratos619(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2018
salford:
sshit hole country. Dishing out tax payers money to a guy that won a private-for- profit tv show. I just thank God everyday for my escape from Nigeria.

Guy where you dey? I want to leave too.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Zinny25(f): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Is that not supposed to be about 10M...just for kissing and caressing on TV.... Chaaiiiiiiii how did we even get to this place oooo... All I see is fame and wealth coming from those pple called free m........

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by adetes: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2018
APC Governor and their fish brain
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by felixawe(m): 6:04am On Jul 17, 2018
if not cash, cheque may be bounced
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by iamloski(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Some people in Imo state have no food to eat and you are giving to somebody who has enough already. This is wickedness, may it never be well with this Governor
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Bush4u: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations Miracle,you don fat finish.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by yusufyo: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Reward for immorality dispay
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Bsingle(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Useless politiacians. Why can't we use our money to invest ? Because of bbnaija. What for ?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2018
decatalyst:
Are all the workers paid?

Miracle might come for the commissioning of his statue very soon...at least we know OKOROSTATUE has a special calling for statue erecting

He is owing June salaries only just as many other states with bigger IGR are also owing.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2018
fortunechy:
....yet you owe the workers more than a 2yrs salary Iberiberism redefined.... Useless man

its not only 2years, its 10 years. Ode oponu, mumu oshi. You think it is Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo and Osun we are talking about abi?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by asawanathegreat(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Build one statue for Miracle before u leave office ROCHAS
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by boyejo: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
This is Imo State people's money and not Okorocha's money.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by anonymous1759(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Big Brother Naija 2018 winner,Mr Miracle Igbokwe was at the Peoples House in Owerri, Imo state capital recently to receive Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000), over N9 million cash promise made to him during the official reception hosted by governor Rochas Okorocha some months ago.

The amount is required for his provisional admission as student pilot abroad.

Recall,Miracle was popular at the TV series and during the debate session had reverenced the free education policy of the Rescue Mission Government and that endeared him to the Governor.

The presentation was made by Mrs Uloma Nwosu on behalf of Rochas Foundation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/rochas-okorocha-presents-25000-to-miracle-igbokwe.html

I'm not hating on miracle, but our politicians abuse their offices. $25000 for what?? If it's from his personal earnings it's OK. But if it's from the state purse it's corruption. Last last our politicians lack ethics. Most of them won't be elected as mayor in other parts of the world.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
3 months far away in SA with free food and free sex.

Being a good guy doesn't pay in Naija I swear. angry
it doesn't pay worldwide.

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
swiz123:
Miracle just sold his destiny to this ritualist.

What is ur problem?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Blonchilli(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Elsewhere the Croatian President took leave without pay, flew coach which she paid from her own pocket and stood in the rain to hug her players who gave it all for a just cause. Here in Nigeria we have leaders who take 25000 dollars from state fund to give to a reality TV star just because he said he would. And you wonder why we are this backward as a country in all ramifications

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Obapital(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2018
The white man looks like Gernot Rohr �

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by jboy80(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2018
We have a lot of demons in human clothing. This happens to be one of them. Long story, short.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by AlhajiEsu: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Blonchilli:
Elsewhere the Croatian President took leave without pay, flew coach which she paid from her own pocket and stood in the rain to hug her players who gave it all for a just cause. Here in Nigeria we have leaders who take 25000 dollars from state fund to give to a reality TV star just because he said he would. And you wonder why we are this backward as a country in all ramifications

I couldn't agree more with you. We need to change the way we think and behave.

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Alwaysking: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
chiroyale:
Mshewww.. Misplaced priorities
That man is just useless, I wonder how he become governor of imo state
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Anonymous11: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
No Accountability. Nigeria Government runs Government account like their account. No wonder they always do the "corruption dance" whenever they rigged the election into the Government...
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by Austin234(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
I loud it with you. How much did he give best graduating student in IMSU?

Sarkin:
God please save my country.

When bright minds and overall best students are awarded N1000 and someone that had sex in front of the entire world is awarded 9 million.

I'm tired...
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by fortunechy(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

its not only 2years, its 10 years. Ode oponu, mumu oshi. You think it is Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo and Osun we are talking about abi?

Yell that to ur parents if they are still alive..... Fool!!!
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise by fortunechy(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Tell that to ur parents if they are still alive..... Fool!!!

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection?