Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,182 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (34787 Views)

Slavery : The Myth Of Red Eboe(ibos) Of Jamaica / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Brugo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
The frustration in the hearts of some people right now...

They will not eat this night o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Sluvist(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
The powerful man, respected by the sons of men

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by bobosydney: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is another slap for ipob criminals.....hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by python2gbera: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
hammer6F:

DUE PROCESS.

THERE IS NO RUSH, ICC IS NOT AFRICA OR BUHARI.

THEY FOLLOW DUE PROCESS.

BUHARI HAVE HONOUR THEIR INVITATION AS POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA HONOUR EFCC INVITE.

THIS IS THE PRELIMINARY STAGE.
He was invited as a guest to ICC Anniversary, his reputation preceeds him. If any of your false claims were true, he never would have been otherwise hosted to a variety of sumptuous dinner.

-python2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by teejona(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
iyatrustee:
I thought they said he was going there to answer for his crimes against humanity? If yes, why is he being hosted?

u dey mind them?
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by hammer6F: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
python2gbera:

He was invited as a guest to ICC Anniversary, his reputation preceeds him. If any of your false claims were true, he never would have been otherwise hosted to a variety of sumptuous dinner.

-python2

WE WILL LEAVE U IN YOUR DELUSION.

IT IS NOT MY DUTY TO CORRECT WATEVER PSYCHOSIS U MAY SUFFER FROM.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/16/pdp-reveals-real-reason-buhari-invited-icc/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by hammer6F: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
ONLY WORLD LEADER INVITED TO ICC (INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by wowcatty: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Liar, this is just a refreshment after a long talk so that the very frail Buhari doesn't pass out under intense interrogation in their custody. ICC president can never hold dinner in Buhari's honor.

It's unethical and the president would not try that even if he wanted to. Though Buhari loves people to think of him cozying with ICC powers, smart people know there's nothing to it, it's just a photo opportunity for Buhari to send a wrong message to his nemesis back home. I won't be surprised if the picture was taken secretly and sneaked out of their.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by guttentag(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
stephenduru:
President Muhammadu Buhari attended a dinner hosted in his honour by President of International Criminal Court in the Hague on 16th July 2018.He was pictured with the Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, President of the ICC and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/president-of-inter-international.html

Only bubu dey drink water there, guess he run out of speech during his interrogation grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by xpmode(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Xander85:

I think it's bigoted, diseased nigerian pigs like you that need to get real!

Or you think Chile Eboe-Osuji owns the ICC that once your god worms his way into his heart then that means the ICC would never look into his murderous activities in Nigeria?

Obviously, being a Nigerian and Igbo, the crimes against humanity accusation that Buhari has hanging over his scrawny neck would be a delicate issue for the head of the ICC to handle!

It's either IPOB and other bodies crank up the pressure on the ICC, or they wait till another person takes over the headship of the body!

So don't pop the champagne just yet thinking your wicked master has dodged a bullet with this one! The process is still ongoing mate!

Proof that Buhari has criminal case hanging on his neck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by idonhammer: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Lol..bia enyigrin grin

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by keneck1: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Xander85:

Or you think Chile Eboe-Osuji owns the ICC that once your god worms his way into his heart then that means the ICC would never look into his murderous activities in Nigeria?

Obviously, being a Nigerian and Igbo, the crimes against humanity accusation that Buhari has hanging over his scrawny neck would be a delicate issue for the head of the ICC to handle!

It's either IPOB and other bodies crank up the pressure on the ICC, or they wait till another person takes over the headship of the body!

So don't pop the champagne just yet thinking your wicked master has dodged a bullet with this one! The process is still ongoing mate!
small boi go siddon jare you no get yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by keneck1: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Xander85:

you cant do more that what you just typed,empty chestbeater

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by keneck1: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yankee101:
Oyinbos don't get arrested and charged. Africans send their own without prompting. Bubu is trying to make sure he doesn't get charged after what they plan to do in the coming elections.
oh very good we are happy to go into the next elections without irritants that have no electoral value.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by bmaks: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
iyatrustee:
I thought they said he was going there to answer for his crimes against humanity? If yes, why is he being hosted?

Maybe they are giving him plenty food before his sentencing will start........................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind dem jare, All Egberi News internationals
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by keneck1: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
He looks massively ill at ease.

Certainly there will be a day of reckoning.

It will only take losing power and the West will wash their hands and leave him to face the music...
eyaa so pained
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by cytell56: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
stephenduru:
President Muhammadu Buhari attended a dinner hosted in his honour by President of International Criminal Court in the Hague on 16th July 2018.He was pictured with the Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, President of the ICC and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/president-of-inter-international.html

Very soon he will face the same court to answer to killings of Christians by his kinsmen!!!
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by AnanseK(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2018
iyatrustee:

Another lazy youth. Sidon there and brood and lament, Buhari is moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Xander85: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
ONLY WORLD LEADER INVITED TO ICC (INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT)

Hehehehe grin grin grin

All of a sudden the party music has stopped, and his minions (think despicable me smiley ) are looking at each other with a dumb/worried/quizzical look on their faces!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Lol, where will ipob report to again now, see baba flexing with icc judges
Maybe they will report him to unicef grin grin

Hahahahhaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by AnanseK(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2018
The best Nigerian President. Buhari till 2023. No vacancy in Aso Rock for the next 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Rexnegro(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2018
budusky05:
I like this man courage, talk do more.
Make I tune in to radio Biafra hear some lies before I sleep
abeg wetin be there Frequency make I follow hear their lies too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by davillian(m): 1:07am On Jul 17, 2018
iyatrustee:
Because before you put a whole chicken in the oven
You need to stuff it with vegetables and fruits . grin
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by deomelo: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2018
iyatrustee:

This is why we always ignore and make fun of ipob miscreants, frustrated ipob villagers, bitter, angry and anti Nigerian elements.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by krisdzhon: 1:17am On Jul 17, 2018
iyatrustee:

He is being hosted to a pre-jail dinner!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by deomelo: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2018
krisdzhon:

He is being hosted to a pre-jail dinner!

Typical unintelligent ipob ramblings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Truthcat: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2018
I just saw it now myself that it is the gathering of K'ERAN MA JE LE version of ICC. I first thought it was the real ICC.
iyatrustee:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by krisdzhon: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2018
deomelo:

Typical unintelligent ipob ramblings..

The fate of Charles Taylor will surely prevail on all those aiding and abetting pogrom in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by deomelo: 1:48am On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
krisdzhon:

The fate of Charles Taylor will surely prevail on all those aiding and abetting pogrom in Nigeria!
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish bore me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by mvem(m): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

By the time the atrocities committed by Dull-ardinho's herdsmen are presented to the ICC as evidence of genocide, he will be hosted in jail cell.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-HtUaaJbZNNM/WuYGko2-dvI/AAAAAAABRZA/6OA6sIcBGjI8HVCDKy9Zdvgnj5H3op-dACLcBGAs/s1600/klpo.jpg[/img]
...and the ICC president was praising him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by tenmariner: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Lol, where will ipob report to again now, see baba flexing with icc judges
Maybe they will report him to unicef grin grin

Or FIFA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by mvem(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:

WE WILL LEAVE U IN YOUR DELUSION.

IT IS NOT MY DUTY TO CORRECT WATEVER PSYCHOSIS U MAY SUFFER FROM.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/16/pdp-reveals-real-reason-buhari-invited-icc/
...guy go and read the news urself ...what else do u think PDP will say...I read the comments of the ICC president and there were very pleasant...moreover Icc in the Hague which is at Holland has very strong partnership with Nigeria....and we too dey overrate ICC, war criminals like bashir in Sudan can't even be arrested and many others...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.