Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (107869 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Slimsly100(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Hit like if you believe their neat vaginà is wasting for nothing

BTW

And how did you know its neat ma guy?
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
writeprof:

The development in Dubai is not driven by ethnicity. This is our problem in Nigeria so even if it is split, more ethnic wars will arise- we have more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. No state is homogenous, unless may be Bayelsa state.
Dubai's growth comes from mindsets of those who are into governance and not politics.
Nigeria need people who understand governance and not politicians.
Dubia is not driven by ethnicity? Are you kidding me? What is driving Germany's economy? Immigrants? What is driving Saudi Arabia's economy? What is driving England economy? What is driving China's, Japan's, Korea's, Netherland's, Norway's, Austria's, Sweden's, Finland's, Luxemburg's, Malta's, Denmark's, Poland's, and Italy's economy? Immigrants or ethnicity? Do you know these countries I listed are close to homogenous? Bro be sincere with yourself. It is high time African's learn to be honest with themselves, else, we won't develop. And then you said no state in Nigeria is homogenous. Are you kidding me? This is a preposterous and silly statement. There are two regions that are close to homogenous and they are South west and South east.
Africans must learn to be truthful
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
I wonder why people don't have self dignity again, things that are suppose to be in secret is now pronounced openly as if is normal. I fear for this world.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Parasitic Northerner that is scared of Nigeria's end
fool I Am A South Southerner.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Jodhar: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Weird father and mother will inevitably result to weird pikin
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
fool I Am A South Southerner.
Fool then what exactly is your fear? The North control your oil. The North milk you while you do nothing. Why don't you want Niger delta Republic?
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Gamesmart: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2018
As long as she and her sicko partner stay in the US, that is fine by me.

Step in Naija and you will get arrested if you do such.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by HappyPagan: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
youngsahito:
why you wan kill urself 4 anoda person matter like this...are u this daft and stup*d
Lol. The irony.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Eagleword14(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Abomination!!! Flee from Sodomy

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" Prov 14:12
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Fidecoo(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=youngsahito post=69444546]wasted sperm[/quote, confirm.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Fool then what exactly is your fear? The North control your oil. The North milk you while you do nothing. Why don't you want Niger delta Republic?
big Fool, I'm A Patriotic Nigerian And I Stand With Nigeria And Her Constitution Which Vested The Power To Control Our Resources On Federal Government. Mumu Go And Rest
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by babaireti(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Like Father,like Daughter
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
big Fool, I'm A Patriotic Nigerian And I Stand With Nigeria And Her Constitution Which Vested The Power To Control Our Resources On Federal Government. Mumu Go And Rest
No. I think it is because you are a Muslim, this is why you support the North. Unfortunately for, Hausa Fulanis don't care when they start their killings in the North. Abdul, your religion is what is deceiving you
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

No. I think it is because you are a Muslim, this is why you support the North. Unfortunately for, Hausa Fulanis don't care when they start their killings in the North. Abdul, your religion is what is deceiving you
no, Religion Is Not Deceiving. Is Just That I Think Like Human Not Like An Animal. I'm Not Setiment And I Have Respect For Other People And Their Faith. I'm Typing This From My Friend's Room In Lagos And He Is A Christian.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nextstep(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
There is nothing genetic about homosexuality. I'm a medical student and it has absolutely nothing to do with medicine or genetics.

I don't understand how you have come to that conclusion, especially as a medical student. A quick google for "is homosexuality genetic" brings up articles from peer-reviewed journals that seek to answer the question. Again, nobody is sure, but the evidence points there. As a scientist myself, the only thing I've learned is that we're always discovering new answers and a lot of times our previous understandings of nature were incomplete, or downright wrong.

One4me:

Stop the Crap!

You initially said it was just Genetic, right?
Did you ever study DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION in School at all?
It is One in Four, you hear. It is based on geneticselction and not some 'bull-crap, out of the air' statistics that cannot be verified.
Go and take any biology text and you will see it there.

I see that you have added 'environmental and hormonal influences' to oyur original position that it was ONLY Genetics, with the sole aim of absolving gays of any responsiblility on their Choice of sexuality. grin grin

The pervesion is in the homosexuality itself. i am not talking about over-indulgence in Alcohol. undecided undecided

Anyway, your Choice, your Life.
Just dont try using Genetics or Heredity to justify your perversion.
it is still permissive to be a SEXUAL PERVERT. I dont give a hoot
. undecided undecided

tenets of Darwin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinism - emphasis mine:
- More individuals are produced each generation that can survive.
- Phenotypic variation exists among individuals and the variation is heritable. (genetic)
- Those individuals with heritable traits better suited to the environment will survive.
- When reproductive isolation occurs new species will form.

As science progresses, we've also moved on to the theory of Modern Synthesis, which has eclipsed the theory (not disproved, just displaced) of Darwinism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_synthesis_(20th_century)

Verifiable, peer-reviewed statistics (and certainly not bullcrap out-of-the-air): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation
which contains a ton of citations.

I said it was genetic, and still insist on it. It also has 'environmental and hormonal influences' ... how is that any kind of contradiction? Don't genetics influence hormones? E.g. estrogen - a hormone - is produced more in women and is responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics... but it's a woman's genetic makeup that causes more estrogen to be produced.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by showafrica(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria.
Oodua Republic for Yorubas.
Biafra Republic for Ibos.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger delta Republic for minorities in the South.
Arewa Republic for Hausa and Fulanis.
Nigeria is too diverse. Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Europe. Majority of European countries are split alone ethnic group for a reason. This is to bring peace and progress to the continent.
Nigeria will not work in the next hundrend years.
A indigenous country with such immense diversity won't work. Even Croatia is dominated by an ethnic group known as Croats. Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans. Poland by ethnic Poles. Netherland by ethnic Dutch. England by English. Greece by ethnic Greeks.
Split Nigeria

Croatia is just 4m in Population = one state in Nigeria. Split this shyte hole. A country that is been forced to stay together at gun point will not work.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by tossie101(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Nnamdi Kanu wanted to drag Niger Delta into biafra, that is wrong.

Secondly he was insulting other tribes.

He wasn't insulting any tribe and wasn't dragging anybody.
Get ur facts right , there was nothing like "Nigerdelta" but rather "old eastern region.
Of which these people u call "niger delta" where part of. Go and read history.
Have u asked why those people and Igbo's have similar tradition? undecided even similar dressing.?

Such as..
....women tying double wrapper
....And men trying single wrapper
....Even traditional wedding pattern is almost the same.
....Food(soup) almost the same.
....Religious bliv almost d same.
....Igbos/ND dont used to wear big agabda(but that traditional cloth GEJ used to put on)

I dont have time to argue over this because I know no amount of talking will change anything. But that still remains the truth that they were part of biafra
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by samtol4(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Parental failure
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
no, Religion Is Not Deceiving. Is Just That I Think Like Human Not Like An Animal. I'm Not Setiment And I Have Respect For Other People And Their Faith. I'm Typing This From My Friend's Room In Lagos And He Is A Christian.
Even animals create boundaries and teritory for themselves in order to avoid clashes with animals of their own species or type. When you do this, respect and peace follows. It is stupid to lump hundreds of ethnic groups into one country and expect things to go well. No they won't. Europe where average Nigerian love running to is split along ethnic lines for a reason. Malta( one of the richest countries in the world) is less than one million in population and they is occupied with one tribe known as Maltese. The Maltese are the size of Itshekiri people in Delta state. Europe allow small tribes to have their own coutry. Countries like Luxembourg, Liechester, Monaco, e.t.c are madeup of small tribes like itsekiri ane Esans, and they are one of the richest countries today. Nigeria was created by the British but yet Britain is not diverse like Nigeria. Why is that? Are the whites stupid to have created countries this way? No they are not. What have Africa countries benefitted from their diversities? Nothing! All we see are ethnic and religious killings. Do you think Nigeria is the only African country that experience tribalism and hate? No. Kenya, Cameroun, Congo, Central Africa Republic and many more experience. There are ethnic and religious fights, tribalism, nepotism going on in this countries. Some tribes in these countries are complaining of marginalization. Obama was in Kenya and advising ethnic groups to stop killing themselves. Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore are Asian countries that are dominated by one tribe.
We Africans should use our brain abeg
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Evidenx(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
samtol4:
Parental failure
which in turn will now become a problem to the society.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Amberon11: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mr igbo man , leave Niger deltans alone and go form your biafra. It is not by force
tossie101:

He wasn't insulting any tribe and wasn't dragging anybody.
Get ur facts right , there was nothing like "Nigerdelta" but rather "old eastern region.
Of which these people u call "niger delta" where part of. Go and read history.
Have u asked why those people and Igbo's have similar tradition? undecided even similar dressing.?

Such as..
....women tying double wrapper
....And men trying single wrapper
....Even traditional wedding pattern is almost the same.
....Food(soup) almost the same.
....Religious bliv almost d same.
....Igbos/ND dont used to wear big agabda(but that traditional cloth GEJ used to put on)

I dont have time to argue over this because I know no amount of talking will change anything. But that still remains the truth that they were part of biafra
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Edonojie007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria.
Oodua Republic for Yorubas.
Biafra Republic for Ibos.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger delta Republic for minorities in the South.
Arewa Republic for Hausa and Fulanis.
Nigeria is too diverse. Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Europe. Majority of European countries are split alone ethnic group for a reason. This is to bring peace and progress to the continent.
Nigeria will not work in the next hundrend years.
A indigenous country with such immense diversity won't work. Even Croatia is dominated by an ethnic group known as Croats. Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans. Poland by ethnic Poles. Netherland by ethnic Dutch. England by English. Greece by ethnic Greeks.
Split Nigeria
You Made Sense,but That Niger Delta Republic Should Be Bendel Republic.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by writeprof(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Dubia is not driven by ethnicity? Are you kidding me? What is driving Germany's economy? Immigrants? What is driving Saudi Arabia's economy? What is driving England economy? What is driving China's, Japan's, Korea's, Netherland's, Norway's, Austria's, Sweden's, Finland's, Luxemburg's, Malta's, Denmark's, Poland's, and Italy's economy? Immigrants or ethnicity? Do you know these countries I listed are close to homogenous? Bro be sincere with yourself. It is high time African's learn to be honest with themselves, else, we won't develop. And then you said no state in Nigeria is homogenous. Are you kidding me? This is a preposterous and silly statement. There are two regions that are close to homogenous and they are South west and South east.
Africans must learn to be truthful

what Nigeria needs restructuring, yes! And patriotic men/women who know that governance equals development/selfless service. The countries you mentioned are led by such men. Sadly, we lack them here, so whatever splitting is done, it will still be business as usual with inter-ethnic rivalries moving from the Hausa/Fulani+Igbo+Yoruba to the more than 250 ethnic groups spread among the 36 states and FCT.
Sir, ETHNICITY OR ETHNIC SPLITTING OF NIGERIA WILL BRING NO DEVELOPMENT BUT CHAOS.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
writeprof:

what Nigeria needs restructuring, yes! And patriotic men/women who know that governance equals development/selfless service. The countries you mentioned are led by such men. Sadly, we lack them here, so whatever splitting is done, it will still be business as usual with inter-ethnic rivalries moving from the Hausa/Fulani+Igbo+Yoruba to the more than 250 ethnic groups spread among the 36 states and FCT.
Sir, ETHNICITY OR ETHNIC SPLITTING OF NIGERIA WILL BRING NO DEVELOPMENT BUT CHAOS.
No you are wrong and I will tell you why. Firstly, The reason why those countries have good leaders is not because they are good. It is because the good system is there and all of them have a dominate ethnic group. Mind you, Nigeria and Africa also have good leaders, but the countries they rule are bewildered by many problems and one of it is diversity. Diversity is an indigenous country creates huge problems but only Africans see no problem in it. If Fashola rules Nigeria, he would fail like Jonathan. Mind you, these two guys are intelligent people. If Fashola becomes the leader of Oodua Republic, he would do tremendously well. The people( Yorubas) would be willing to work with him. There won't be ethnic sentiment. Why is Botswana the least corrupt country in Africa? Do you know how many ethnic groups are in the country? Do your research.
Futhermore, you said when we separate, we will still kill ourselves. Let me tell you that that is also not true. Why do Yoruba people not have problems with the Zulu? Or the Akans, the Fongbes, the Sans, or the Ashantis? These are ethnic groups in other African countries. Do you know why? Because we don't share the same country with them. When Nigeria splits, we won't have time to beef each other. We would be more focused in developing our respective countries. Yorubas won't have time to focus on ibos or Hausas because developing Yorubaland would be our primary concern.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by tossie101(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Amberon11:
Mr igbo man , leave Niger deltans alone and go form your biafra. It is not by force

undecided Mrs yoruba woman I never mentioned u
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Amberon11: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Stop trying to drag my people into your biafra and you get a mention from me.
I never said I was Yoruba but I understand that yorubas are your problem.
tossie101:

undecided Mrs yoruba woman I never mentioned u
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by tossie101(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Amberon11:

[s]Stop trying to drag my people into your biafra and you get a mention from me.
I never said I was Yoruba but I understand that yorubas are your problem[/s].

undecided
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by writeprof(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

No you are wrong and I will tell you why. Firstly, The reason why those countries have good leaders is not because they are good. It is because the good system is there and all of them have a dominate ethnic group. Mind you, Nigeria and Africa also have good leaders, but the countries they rule are bewildered by many problems and one of it is diversity. Diversity is an indigenous country creates huge problems but only Africans see no problem in it. If Fashola rules Nigeria, he would fail like Jonathan. Mind you, these two guys are intelligent people. If Fashola becomes the leader of Oodua Republic, he would do tremendously well. The people( Yorubas) would be willing to work with him. There won't be ethnic sentiment. Why is Botswana the least corrupt country in Africa? Do you know how many ethnic groups are in the country? Do your research.
Futhermore, you said when we separate, we will still kill ourselves. Let me tell you that that is also not true. Why do Yoruba people not have problems with the Zulu? Or the Akans, the Fongbes, the Sans, or the Ashantis? These are ethnic groups in other African countries. Do you know why? Because we don't share the same country with them. When Nigeria splits, we won't have time to beef each other. We would be more focused in developing our respective countries. Yorubas won't have time to focus on ibos or Hausas because developing Yorubaland would be our primary concern.

Well, I still believe splitting is not the solution to our progress. A restructuring that empowers the states/geopolitical zones to take more responsibility for resource tapping and development would achieve more splitting would.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by writeprof(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Well, I still believe splitting is not the solution to our progress. A restructuring that empowers the states/geopolitical zones to take more responsibility for resource tapping and development would do better.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
writeprof:

Well, I still believe splitting is not the solution to our progress. A restructuring that empowers the states/geopolitical zones to take more responsibility for resource tapping and development would do better.
We can't restructure Nigeria for many reasons. Even if we do, it won't stop the hate we have for each other. If Awolowo was still alive, he will tell this present generation plenty story. Nigeria was filled with hate. Is that the system you want to go back to? Really? Do you know when Nigeria would have split 50 years ago, some people refused it because they felt the Nigeria would be better and that Oodua, Biafra, and Arewa Republics would suffer. They were wrong. Now their children and grand kids are suffering from their foolishness. Today, Nigeria is one of the worst places to live today. They knew very well the three largest ethnic groups never got along but they were scared to let it split. How pathetic they were!
Nigeria is 60 years and has failed. If I may ask, where are you from?
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by writeprof(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

We can't restructure Nigeria for many reasons. Even if we do, it won't stop the hate we have for each other. If Awolowo was still alive, he will tell this present generation plenty story. Nigeria was filled with hate. Is that the system you want to go back to? Really? Do you know when Nigeria would have split 50 years ago, some people refused it because they felt the Nigeria would be better and that Oodua, Biafra, and Arewa Republics would suffer. They were wrong. Now their children and grand kids are suffering from their foolishness. Today, Nigeria is one of the worst places to live today. They knew very well the three largest ethnic groups never got along but they were scared to let it split. How pathetic they were!
Nigeria is 60 years and has failed. If I may ask, where are you from?

I'm a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.