Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Everybody *** Somebody!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody *** Somebody!!! (341 Views)

Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo) / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody *** Somebody!!! by Martin0(m): 3:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Everybody+ Somebody =Nobody

They say there is Somebody for Everybody but It seems like Everybody is always trying to mess with Somebody's Somebody even if Everybody has already been with that Somebody there is always Somebody willing the add to that list of Everybody. so the moment you decide you want Everybody Somebody and not stick with your own Somebody is the moment you realize Everybody has Somebody and you ended up with NOBODY.

**Exclusively babe **
Re: Everybody *** Somebody!!! by mimimile93: 3:32am On Jul 17, 2018
That is the reason I keeping telling everybody not to believe that somebody they are with actually has nobody apart from them because nobody can actually be with somebody without everybody around knowing. This was the first reason that makes everybody thinks nobody can actually be with everybody without somebody getting involved.. Like we see in a movie how a nobody would eventually becomes somebody and everybody would wanna get familiar with that somebody who was nobody. These things keep happening over and over till nobody cares if somebody will kill everybody just to be somebody that nobody ever thought he would be. Then you see everybody distancing themselves from somebody just because nobody cares if somebody would get injured at the process. I think I hate everybody especially somebody you sees everybody as nobody.
Re: Everybody *** Somebody!!! by Martin0(m): 3:43am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:
That is the reason I keeping telling everybody not to believe that somebody they are with actually has nobody apart from them because nobody can actually be with somebody without everybody around knowing. This was the first reason that makes everybody thinks nobody can actually be with everybody without somebody getting involved.. Like we see in a movie how a nobody would eventually becomes somebody and everybody would wanna get familiar with that somebody who was nobody. These things keep happening over and over till nobody cares if somebody will kill everybody just to be somebody that nobody ever thought he would be. Then you see everybody distancing themselves from somebody just because nobody cares if somebody would get injured at the process. I think I hate everybody especially somebody you sees everybody as nobody.

oya baba o! twe twe for you oo ekirofun oooogringrin

(1) (Reply)

“I Became A Street Dancer Because Of My Parents” – Korra Obidi / Is A Lady's Natural Endowment Significant In Marriage? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.