Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? (26351 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nope in fact it is your beginning
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naomi Campbell can answer that..
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by mrhowoto: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
I want every piece of her.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by nextstep(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is not too late oh... slay mama looking fresh! kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by Stanlaye66: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are sounding so bitter dude.

NiyiRocks:
Who is deceiving this one? undecided
You are a successful actor and producer, thank GOD for your life. Don't let that fact becloud your reasoning. With all your money I can point out 20 Yabatech girls for my backyard here that will make you hide your face in shame beauty wise. I never mention Unilag o. Aunty park well abeg.
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by opribo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Where we have people like this, a mother, accomplished movie maker and a beauty to behold.

Some that look like scarecrow and unmarried will be disturbing us everywhere with unclad pictures.
This clearly shows that if you are self confident and full of depth you don't need all that nudity but when you have nothing tangible to offer then you begin to expose all body part to attract attention.
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by kushme: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
koolaid87:
Don't change the d1ck nailing you M'aam

True talk.. Regular fvcks and rest of mind dey keep person healthy and fit.. In my opinion safe sex with one willing partner all the time ..
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by Champ10n: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
IJEYdiamond:
Naomi Campbell can answer that..
Preach!
Re: Omoni Oboli: Is It Too Late To Be A Model At 40? by rhames(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli showed off class in her fashion taste, she looked ravishing in this photo as she rocked a very lovely wrap dress.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/is-it-too-late-to-be-model-at-40.html

Its not too late for anything. Just be persistent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years / Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.