Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

See What Baba Fryo Did To Cossy Ojiakor Breasts (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Baba Fryo Did To Cossy Ojiakor Breasts (PHOTOS) (1439 Views)

“I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / How Neglecting A Healthy Lifestyle Almost Cost Me My Breasts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Baba Fryo Did To Cossy Ojiakor Breasts (PHOTOS) by davidson97: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Busty actress, Cossy Ojiakor allowed veteran singer Baba Fryo touch her breasts and the moment was photographed.

Apparently, Cossy agreed to it on the condition that she will be paid. But the payment has not been made and Cossy has threatened to storm Ajegunle to collect her fee from Baba Fryo.

Sharing the photo, she jokingly wrote: "After all the talks. @babafryoofficialfinally touched my boobs as agreed but no alert yet.. Cossy Ojiakor UBA Saving Account. . Biko send ooo... Am planning to storm Ajegunle city to collect my money.. Should I go?"

SEE MORE PHOTOS:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/07/see-what-baba-fryo-did-to-cossy-ojiakor.html

Re: See What Baba Fryo Did To Cossy Ojiakor Breasts (PHOTOS) by RevenGeMission: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Let her go to Ajegunle dressed like that

(1) (Reply)

In Kenya, Bungoma Politician Marries A Cuban Doctor After Dating For 3 Weeks / 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) / IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.