Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (21920 Views)

I Am Deeply Depressed About The Ekiti Elections. / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by buhariguy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
INEC just showed us how complicit they were in this election. I don't know if we have taken time to add the votes gotten by both APC and PDP and subtract it from the total valid votes of 384,595 you will notice a difference of 9,021 votes. Please INEC can you explain this figure?
This is a better case for PDP at the tribunal. This is rigging at the highest level.
so other party result is not included?

3 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by rottennaija(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Maket:
The First time I saw this type of map was in 2015 after the general election and it took the winner 6 months to appoints his ministers. I hope it won't be like that this time around.

Lol
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Ovamboland(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
INEC just showed us how complicit they were in this election. I don't know if we have taken time to add the votes gotten by both APC and PDP and subtract it from the total valid votes of 384,595 you will notice a difference of 9,021 votes. Please INEC can you explain this figure?
This is a better case for PDP at the tribunal. This is rigging at the highest level.

I am really sorry for Fayose if all he has to go to court are people like you as his intellectual power house.

Did you also add the percentage 51.3% and 46.3% to give 97.6% , are you not still looking for the balance of 100% ?
You forgot other parties too had their 1000+ or few hundred votes as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by bakila: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
can we talk about something else am tired of hearing ekiti
Bring up something captivating.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Shukuakukobambi: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:

Your illiteracy should worry even you. Did you also add the percentages? Did you also not read newspapers to know that a lot of parties participated and they also had votes?

4 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
luvmijeje:
Nice one OP.

Both parties were really strong in each local government. The only obvious difference is the tactics that's being applied. APC is far far ahead of PDP when it comes to political strategist.

If PDP really have a strong room where they go over their data, never ever bring in a man from the East that has never gone to other part of this country. Because they will use the party as tool of vendetta against other Nigerians because of a war that happened 50 years ago.

compound nonsense.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by koolModee: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
More like You should use your brain. Look @ the population/ number of registered voters in those local governments, Ado and Ikere( battle ground) being the largest of all LGs in Ekiti State then do the maths( use your brain)
Beremx:
Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
there are other parties in the election...they were also voted for. dat will surely account for the difference

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by neutralview: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
I hope u knw wat u talking abt or i'm assuming u did nt follow d election proper, or it ws a hear say? because i dnt understand . In 2014 they won all d LGAs we said it ws outright rigging but we (masses) accepted. Nw because u lost wit d closest margin ever recorded in an election in nigeria, u still argue it ws rigged. Must u win everytime or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by neutralview: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fayemi won in 12 local governments with 191 thousand votes. Eleka won in 4 local governments with 171 thousand votes.

If you know, you know!
U dnt knw anything at all. In 2014 PDP won all d 16 LGAs , APC had over 120,000 witout winning any LGAs. Going by ur useless calculations. And still dat election was regarded as d worst election in d history of ekiti elections till date. If u think u knw, u knw nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Use your brain
borrow me yours since yours is sharp

1 Like

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Paentera(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:

35 parties contested for the elections. PDP & APC were only 2 of the parties. The other 9,000+ votes were shared among the candidates of the other 33 parties.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by OYAY(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fayemi won in 12 local governments with 191 thousand votes. Eleka won in 4 local governments with 171 thousand votes.

If you know, you know!

In 2014 fayose won 16 local government with 203090 votes while fayemi did not win any local government but polled 120433 votes. Compare and contrast!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by flecho: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
Y'all take a look at this..

I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter.
tongue
KazeemIbrahim1:
Y'all take a look at this..

I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Dollabiz: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
The map shape looks like amoeba
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by highskies(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:

If you know, you know!

Simple majority system man.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by KazeemIbrahim1: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
flecho:

tongue
Lol, Ekiti isn't my state. I never really liked Fayose but things gotta been done well to make our 'one Nigeria' better.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by MrJanuzaj: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:

If you know, you know!

Prior to the 2015 election you used to talk sensibly and intelligently, this is because you reason with bright minds. But since they used emotional blackmail to harangue you into hating the course you fought gallantly for, you started sounding like a broken record, and your reasoning started looking like that of simpleton. So Willie Obiano that won the entire 21 LGAs in Anambra state, what it means is that his two major opponents in PDP and APC scored zero votes since they did not win a single local government. Reassess yourself and decide if your current self inflicted purgatory is doing you any good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Bryan88(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
tolexy111:
so, what sense does that make?
U GET BRAINS SO?
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by gtown: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
davidodiba:
Hmmm...let's wait and see. This will surely be APC's final days. Anyone benefiting from this failed government must not quote me
You have said this before Ekiti election; you are repeating it after the election; you will say it again before 2019 election; you wil repeat it after 2019 election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by davidodiba(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
gtown:

You have said this before Ekiti election; you are repeating it after the election; you will say it again before 2019 election; you wil repeat it after 2019 election

Can you quote where I said what you talking about? I only carried out an online poll here on nairaland and you responded
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Nosaghae(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
The election was not only between PDP and APC, other political parties got some votes as well
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by agabusta: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:

Nosaghae:

The election was not only between PDP and APC, other political parties got some votes as well

...including voided votes. Some people are so dull sha, and they are arrogantly advertising their ignorance to the whole world.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bryan88:
U GET BRAINS SO?
you can as well borrow me yours
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by femorra(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:

If you know, you know!

i got this from a friend who resides there:
It seems PDP concentrated on the areas with large population.
understandable strategy but the smaller towns are easier and cheaper to harness...
when you gather them, they make a formidable figure.
He says he doesn't know the effect that vote buying on both sides may have had on the elections
But going by campaign and lobbying he's not surprised at the results.
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Bryan88(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
tolexy111:
you can as well borrow me yours
i cant cos na waste of time
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bryan88:
i cant cos na waste of time
borrow me first
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Bryan88(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
tolexy111:
borrow me first
get off my blog gboi!
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Kayusonline(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
People really want change ooooo
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bryan88:
get off my blog gboi!
remind me the blog u own again
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Bryan88(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
tolexy111:
remind me the blog u own again
d 1 u wont allow me to hav peace of mind in
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Bryan88:
d 1 u wont allow me to hav peace of mind in
hihihihihi grin You now own nairaland? Thief!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi / PDP Extends Makarfi Led Caretaker Committee By 12 Months. PICTURES. / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.