Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court (14561 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by gulfer: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Some people right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by MartinCorridon: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
els0nm0rali:
You mean the same ICC that IPOB is claiming will arrest Buhari after his tenure?

shocked shocked shocked

I wonder what IPOB will say next...

drchuks1234:
Can anyone see the difference there ? does it mean that buhari can't wear suit ? who did we offend God?

Els0nm0rali..... see the answer to your last question...

I personally would prefer African dressing to promote our culture at an international conference unlike those who would whine to God over someone else's wardrobe

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by pilarnig(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Buhari is answering questions for his atrocities you guys are here saying that he's delivering a speech.

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are a patriot.

ajagidiagbo1:

Baba all the way. The slayer of corruption.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by madridguy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Trial for what?

chiedu7:
Once his immunity is gone he must stand trial.

AT the white house he was told about the killings of Children of God but Children of allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ntPm8rB8s

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Ihateyoumod: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Demonizing buhari will not make those who love him to hate him.....tht approach will not work, if it didn't work in 2015, y do u pple tink of will work now. We all know d man is not a tyrant like u pple make him appear. When does tyranny equals putting people on trial??

Killings in Benue n other parts didn't just start today, all I blame him for not tackling d issue and ending d killings...but to day he is sponsoring it...that's a lie from d pit from hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by TOSIN116: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
All these people chanting sai baba upanda have expiry date.

When their money finish now they will start to wail.

Confused people.

Sorry i mean BDIs (Belly Driven Idiots)
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
joeace2020:

You are sick and will be reported and hopefully you are handed a 20 year ban on this platform
You can imagine how someone thinks in this modern day.

Just ignore him, he speaks like one of those illegal migrants from Chad or Niger Republic.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
u can't help to showcase ur stupidity and how ur father brought u up!! he is the only president to be invited and yet u still expect to be presidents around him undecided
chuckcy:

no prominent presidents in attendance, can see only 4th world countries, kia bubu why have u brought us down?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by els0nm0rali(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Els0nm0rali..... see the answer to your last question...

I personally would prefer African dressing to promote our culture at an international conference unlike those who would whine to God over someone else's wardrobe

My broda, I tire o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
better than some of ur ritual and prostitute relatives

inyamuri flat.head!
phase1:

See this dirty muslim wey do cleaner work dey insult IPOB.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by sammirano: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
He will stand trial there soon.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by joeace2020(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

You can imagine how someone thinks in this modern day.

Just ignore him, he speaks like one of those illegal migrants from Chad or Niger Republic.

One has to nip these evil deviants mindset quickly. That one will become a boko haram general tomorrow and we would wish we dealt severly with him before now. Anyway thank God the mods removed his post and gave him a lengthy ban.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Billygene: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
WotzupNG:

President Buhari this morning delivered his keynote address at the 20th Anniversary of the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague, Netherlands.

See more photos from the ceremony below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/buhari-international-criminal-court/

Are you sure the president has not been roped inn by this invitation...who know what's cooking
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by phase1: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
[s]better than some of ur ritual and prostitute relatives

inyamuri flat.head[/s]!

E pain the rotten-toothed abooki.
cheesy cheesy

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by alen4smith(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Only Atiku can defeat this man. Obasanjo better align behind Atiku because if Buhari wins, sure OBJ will go on exile l
Atiku na walk over

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by positivethought: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
WotzupNG:

President Buhari this morning delivered his keynote address at the 20th Anniversary of the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague, Netherlands.

See more photos from the ceremony below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/buhari-international-criminal-court/
After just going through buhari's address at the ICC 20year celebtations,something in me tells me that the ICC may have actually invited buhari technically for evidence gathering which may not neccesarily lead to conviction but to form a basis of fact,like getting his authentic voice recordings n other facts,buhari's statements in his speech especilally paragraph 8 will also be very valuable,is it not even rather suprising that just a single world leader would be invited to such an important occassion moreover a buhari under whose regime countless killings n masacres keep occuring with high suspicion of goverment implications,but lets keep our fingers cross life is full of twists.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by semyman: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
Probably waffling through the speech written by Femi Adesina.
Can't we send Osibanjo instead?

But it's good Bubu went there to see for himself the prison cell that awaits him in 2019.
Mumu, how about your fada? oh, just forgot that it is not applicable in all cases because of baby factories everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
TOSIN116:
All these people chanting sai baba upanda have expiry date.

When their money finish now they will start to wail.

Confused people.

Sorry i mean BDIs (Belly Driven Idiots)

E pain am!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by WotzupNG: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
positivethought:
After just going through buhari's address at the ICC 20year celebtations,something in me tells me that the ICC may have actually invited buhari technically for evidence gathering which may not neccesarily lead to conviction but to form a basis of fact,like getting his authentic voice recordings n other facts,buhari's statements in his speech especilally paragraph 8 will also be very valuable,is it not even rather suprising that just a single world leader would be invited to such an important occassion moreover a buhari under whose regime countless killings n masacres keep occuring with high suspicion of goverment implications,but lets keep our fingers cross life is full of twists.
Pls, I need a link to the speech.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by hollywater: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Prophets are not respected and valued in their own countries

Said baba wallahi talahi
No terrorist is not respected in his own country.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by marv1: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Where is Emma powerful or powerless .
I thought he and Igbos said they were going to Hague to demonstrate against PMB government? .
Where are the jobless Igbos and e warriors against PMB, they will not show face now , it is after PMB has left that they will be bragging like the noise maker gov Fayose of my state.
Making empty threats that will not go beyond next available exit door..
PMB is fully on ground now hold meeting with who is who in Netherlands , ICC in particular and delivering speech at the very important event .
That is great.
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by positivethought: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
WotzupNG:
Pls, I need a link to the speech.
well i read it on vanguard,the speech was uploaded by 12:21pm,check it there.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Aboguede(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Was he supposed to go there in hand cuffs?
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by GMbuharii: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

Hwfa your npower hustle?

You're always hanging around npower threads as jobless as you are, while you shamelessly come here to showcase your idiocy.

Sorry for you.

bmc zmB grin
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Annie939(f): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
bubu will be like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Enice(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
mikelis135:
i thought they (pdp) said it was a lie, sigh
https://www.nairaland.com/4621390/presidency-lied-buhari-icc-invitation
the party PDP is very confused right now. They are going through a phase of which death is the end point.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by tundeport(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by yahmohy27: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=ajagidiagbo1 post=69459149]

Baba all the way. The slayer of corruption.Truely God is the GREATEST (ALLAHU AKBSR),Mehn when God loves you just relax
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Enice(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
ogbonti:
this is a dress rehearsal on how he will stand trial after May 29, 2019

when oyinbo want to deal with you, they first invite you to have a chat... and size you up

if you know, you know

go ask Gadaffi after his speech at the UN, and his visit to see OBAMA, that didnt stop him from being killed like a lizard in the streets of Tripoli
trying to console yourself! I bet you will shift ground when Buhari wins in 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ondo: Zenith Labour Party Collapses Into PDP / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.