Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court (14557 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by chiedu7: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Printerscanner: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Only Atiku can defeat this man. Obasanjo better align behind Atiku because if Buhari wins, sure OBJ will go on exile l

Atiku that cannot travel to US?
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by ITbomb(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

Hwfa your npower hustle?

You're always hanging around npower threads as jobless as you are, while you shamelessly come here to showcase your idiocy.

Sorry for you.
Dey there dey pursue secondary school girls while I dey fight for opportunities for my wife

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
Probably waffling through the speech written by Femi Adesina.
Can't we send Osibanjo instead?

But it's good Bubu went there to see for himself the prison cell that awaits him in 2019.

You hate only does harm to you.....
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Only Atiku can defeat this man. Obasanjo better align behind Atiku because if Buhari wins, sure OBJ will go on exile l

Atiku win Buhari?

I dey laugh in French....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by michoim(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
God bless PMB!
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Elfaris(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Damn this gonna be like a spear to the heart of them haters. #SaiBaba
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
I don't know why Some people from with flat heads no like buhari. Can somebody tell me please
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
joeace2020:

One has to nip these evil deviants mindset quickly. That one will become a boko haram general tomorrow and we would wish we dealt severly with him before now. Anyway thank God the mods removed his post and gave him a lengthy ban.
There are more of him o.
Sometimes I wonder how they reason.
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by raphaeladeyele: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by bamoski4real: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:

Dey there dey pursue secondary school girls while I dey fight for opportunities for my wife

No be only wife.

Illiterate undecided
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by ITbomb(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
bamoski4real:

No be only wife.

Illiterate undecided
Ah, your free MB don finally drop, thank god for mtn, you can now browse instead of going to church
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by bamoski4real: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:

Ah, your free MB don finally drop, thank god for mtn, you can now browse instead of going to church

See this npower merchant dey yab person ontop free mb.

Shame you no get
Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2018
bamoski4real:

See this npower merchant dey yab person ontop free mb.

Shame you no get

Re: President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court by ashjay001(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Dorky101:
The more this man is being castigated, the more his popularity grows (locally and internationally)

A Chinese adage says "If you discover your adversary is powerful than you, try to make peace with him/her".

I can only advise him to do more on the security and economy (he has done well infrastructurally) in his second term because that second term is imminent for this baba. smiley

Truly!

But, short of allowing d indiscriminate looting, of our common patrimony, we will have to be patient with our economy.

Na security, be d Koko! Those fucktards of security chiefs, need to be disposed of!angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC / Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / FACT CHECK: Have Police Reinstated DCP Kyari After Probe In Hushpuppi’s Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.