Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me (1396 Views)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by MrMoney3419: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
hello my people I just want to share my little experience with an edo girl

I met this lady online meanwhile she is an undergraduate of the school I finished from to cut the story short we start conversations I told her how much I love her which is false just to chop her toto ,, after three months we met she asked me come over to her place in southwest which I did

in conclusion we had a fantastic sex tho she still told me she wasn't satisfied after five rounds I pack my load and returned to my hometown but since then I Don't feel in love with her but she kept telling me that she is madly in love with me

but me as a kind of person I don't like edo girls they can Bleep for Africa also she is a bit older than me

also the woman I love and deflowered myself just broke up with me not quite long and the trauma is still there

so my question now is how can I avoid this girl because I don't love I just want to lick her Tom Tom which I already did �

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by youngberry001(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Op give me her number i would do the needfull for u wink

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
wat can i say? ur mansion in hell is being decorated right now with extra sulfur and horseshit.
congratulations on ur initiation there.
u can drop out, only wen u truly repent of ur foolishness and grow up!
ur mates have since left this foolishness, u beta shake off filthy clothing u av decided 2 entangle urself with cool

3 Likes

Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by Bintabisiriyu: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
My broda just Change your number, thats all.
All these ladies are very cunny.
She wan use toto trap you, what is toto.
Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by Lonestar124: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Any little sex antics they'll mention Edo girls..shame.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by IamXpress(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
GIRLFRIEND NEEDED

Benefits: Instant preparation for marriage.
Honey money in U.K
3hours marathon sex
A house in Lekki
Housewife salary for life

Qualification:

Must not be less than 22.
Must have a good paying job/Independent
Must be dark
Must be a virgin with dick sucking experience
Must be related to prominent politician
Must be a graduate of Harvard.
Must have a 9years relationship experience.

*How To Apply*

•You can apply by clicking https://www.Girlfriendneeded.ng/2018recruitments/

•Upload your forms[birth certificate, LGO, Employment letter, Dick sucking Photo not more than 4MB]

NOTE: Qualified candidates will be notified by mail or texts

Application closes 3rd August 2018.
Re: The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
lol funny story.....
you fukced a babe for sport but you dont want her, yet she wants you
your own babe that you deflowered, you want her, yet she doesnt want you.

i suggest you quickly go settle your village peeps!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had / How Are You Planning To Spend Today? Happy Independence Day To You All / Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.